Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Post by jlbower79 »

well i can't believe they aren't making a stop in new orleans, though not sure if there is a hot topic here... BUT in Biloxi (where hello alice is from) there is one and nope.. not on the tour! TSK!

I still think they could had come to new orleans. Rob would love new orleans. totally go hunt him down at a bar in a nonstalking way of course.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Yeah, he's going to be here on Wednesday and I really want to go... but at the same time, it would mean I have to get there at, like, 6:00 in the morning from what I hear. I really don't think Hot Topic knows what they're getting in to.

Haha, same here Jaime. If someone ever told me I had to keep my hair a certain way, I would get one of my non-famous idiot friends to "randomly" (aka at my request) shave part of my hair off while I was "sleeping" (aka laying still with my eyes closed). Teeheehee. Yeah, it will be fine by the time they start filming for the next movie (*crosses fingers*)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

jlbower79 wrote:http://www.metrolyrics.com/twilight-sou ... -show.html

lyrics to the songs on the soundtrack... i believe this was the thread where everyone was trying to figure out Rob's words... anyways it's posted on there.

And about his hair... the moment they told me I couldn't cut it I would had totally clipped a big chuck out and then went for my photoshoot.

It's hair and from the looks of it his hair grows pretty fast.... must be all the snapple.
Thank you so much for posting that! As much as I love the song, I did find some of the lyrics rather... illusive. I am so glad Rob cut his hair. He'd look hot even if he shaved his head, but it does look better than the massive amount of hair he had before! 8-)
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

lyrics to the songs on the soundtrack... i believe this was the thread where everyone was trying to figure out Rob's words... anyways it's posted on there.
I don't think those are the official lyrics though. I hear something completely different in many parts. In a few parts, the differences are obvious (to me). For example, just in the first verse of the song, Rob says the word "all" in the fourth line..."It's all I want". Not "So I won't". Plus, if you just read the lyrics and pay attention to the words themselves and the story they are trying to convey...they don't make sense. :?
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I say you hear what you want to - that's the beauty of music, right? :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

soozabooza54 wrote:I say you hear what you want to - that's the beauty of music, right? :)
Absolutely! Everybody has their own interpretations to everything in life! Very good point soozabooza54! :D
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

^ well not that I know Rob or anything but hmmm the lyrics could be right but he just sang them wrong... he seems like someone who when he goes to his pubs to sing he goes to sing.. not to be lyrical correct... that's probably why most of the song you can't understand a damn thing he says... it's just HOW he's saying it. HOW he's expressing his tone of voice that makes you so draw into the sound or whatever or i'll just rambling on here... i'll shut up now.

Maybe I should Never Think,
Jaime
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

jlbower79 wrote:^ well not that I know Rob or anything but hmmm the lyrics could be right but he just sang them wrong... he seems like someone who when he goes to his pubs to sing he goes to sing.. not to be lyrical correct... that's probably why most of the song you can't understand a damn thing he says... it's just HOW he's saying it. HOW he's expressing his tone of voice that makes you so draw into the sound or whatever or i'll just rambling on here... i'll shut up now.

Maybe I should Never Think,
Jaime
Rambling is goood, especially if it's about Rob! :lol:

I think it's WILD that he wrote Never Think years ago! It fits the storyline perfectly!!
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

Like totally MEOW LION WILD

Can you hear the MGM lion in the background?

A total Rob effect to our imaginations...

ROOOAARRRRR!

Sorry... i just drank some caffeine... i really shouldn't do that ya'll.
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

edward4ever wrote:

I don't think those are the official lyrics though. I hear something completely different in many parts. In a few parts, the differences are obvious (to me). For example, just in the first verse of the song, Rob says the word "all" in the fourth line..."It's all I want". Not "So I won't". Plus, if you just read the lyrics and pay attention to the words themselves and the story they are trying to convey...they don't make sense. :?
I agree. I'm tempted to just remember my version of the lyrics. The song doesn't make sense to me otherwise. :?
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B