Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward_loves_lauren
Settled in Forks

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Post by edward_loves_lauren »

ROB is EDWARD

Robert Pattinson is perfect for the role as Edward Cullen. Obviously no one on earth is going to be the perfect Edward Cullen but Rob is pretty near :lol: haha.
"YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW"-EDWARD CULLEN Image
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Gasssssssssp!
^Zomg, I just died at your banner.
I love it. Seriously.
The color, and Rob...... it blends in so well in my opinion.
Nice job.

Anyways, uhm....
Thanks for everyone who agreed with me to my long post couple of days ago!
Yes, Rob is my walking Edward, and I can't even picture anyone else who could take the role of the ever wonderful Edward Cullen. He is it. No one is gonna change my mind anymore. Gaspard, Drake (ew!), Zac (more ew!)..... everyone else... no. Nope. Nan. Never. Rob will always be Edward Cullen for me. I would be devastated if he didn't play EC in the next Twilight movies. It just wouldn't be right. But then again, Catherine's not that crazy to change him.

I kinda wish that Rob just kept his Edward look, how he was clean shaven & everything... the hair, the crooked smile (*dies*), the eyes.... everything. I love him.

I find it totally amazing how Rob is able to portray so much emotions in one moment. Like that one picture... (omg, I have to go find it) he was just--oooooh. You could see the pain in his eyes. Omg, the eyes..... *dies*

Wow, I didn't explain anything on that paragraph at all. I can't focus on explaining when Rob is taking over my thoughts right now... lol.
Pardon me for that.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

Camille, are you talking about the picture of the scene in the car? the one where Bella is in the car to leave and Edward standing outside, touching her cheek? ooooh!! i love that picture, and yes, we can definitely see all the different emotions on Rob/Edward's face! the other scene would be in the 2nd trailer, when he asked, 'are you afraid?' to Bella. amazing!

yea, Rob is talented with expressions, no doubt. okay, maybe the trailers are not that much of evidence, but he did a lot of expressions during interviews! and sometimes, he doesn't really need to explain his answers, his face just give it away quite easily for us to understand. hahaa!
Trisha
Settled in Forks

Post by Trisha »

I loved him as Cedric sooo very very much, but I can not picture him as Edward now matter how hard I try :cry:
His face is gorgeous, of course, but maybe if they changed his hair style a litte. It's just so.....up? For lack of a better word...
I don't know :<
But I do know he can act, so that makes me happy~
Lisa_bryony
Wandering Through Town

Post by Lisa_bryony »

At first I thought it was crazy to cast Robert Pattinson as Edward but he does it really, really well. He actually brings the character to life. I just hope that he can change and continue to excel throughout the books (if the other films are made).

But I just want to put it out there... Ed Westwick? I always thought he'd make a good Edward, I mean obv. change the hair and stuff. Geeesssh, If Ed Westwick was Edward and Steven Strait was Jacob I think I would literally combust in my seat. Haha. :shock:
ummplz
Settled in Forks

Post by ummplz »

kso, when I first found out Robert was gonna play Edward all I thought was "Amazing, just amazing, exactly what I imagined Edward like"
He's just so so so so attractive ! I think he's just perfect, like yeah maybe just maybe he may have some flaws we may see when the movie comes out but oh well !
Old Account Name: TeamEdward/Robert ! (L)
meganleann
Settled in Forks

Post by meganleann »

Violi wrote:i know its not exactly a funny thing because well its just not but imagine actually seeing it written down
Cause of death: loss of breath due to Robert Pattinson.
i already hyperventilate now with just the sneek peaks and trailers so a full film... will be interesting
They're gonna need to mop at my theater afterward.

Actually, I when I first watched the trailer, it was kind of like "what the?!?!" because I hadn't (and I know this is gonna sound bad...) heard of him at the time. So I wasn't quite sure to think of it, since I hadn't seen him in Harry Potter, and I had never seen him before, so I had to feel things out first. Make my own judgment.

Now I can't picture anybody else as Edward. He's going to be amazing.
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

heartscreams wrote:Camille, are you talking about the picture of the scene in the car? the one where Bella is in the car to leave and Edward standing outside, touching her cheek?
Yes Esli!
That picture!
Gahd, you guys know me too well. LOL.
I lovelovelovelove his expression there.

Me & Malaz were talking about her banner earlier and it was the picture of Edward hugging Bella in the Twilight Calendar, and how we both agree that Rob is soooo able to still show emotion even with his eyes closed. Like seriously! I could feel the pain, the torture he was in... just holding Bella like that. It's amazing.

Oh, and Esli guess what?
We have made up our mind that Rob is Edward and that he doesn't want to admit it to everyone because he doesn't want to go to jail for carrying a million dead fangirls on his back. LOL.

Hmmm. Robert Pattinson<3
Gosh, what a lovely name as well.

I absolutely loatee how he named himself Spunk Ransom. I mean, I still love him, but.... it just doesn't fit his godliness. He is the ultimate sex god, come on!
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

Camille i love how you go into a Rob Ramble lol, i do it very often myself, i kind of forget where i am going and then eventually pick up again and in the middle there is just a lot of random Rob talk.
Oh, and Esli guess what?
We have made up our mind that Rob is Edward and that he doesn't want to admit it to everyone because he doesn't want to go to jail for carrying a million dead fangirls on his back. LOL.
i know exactly what you mean, either that or he doesnt think he could be the cause of death- which he will be, because i have trouble breathing when i see clips.
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

Trisha wrote:I loved him as Cedric sooo very very much, but I can not picture him as Edward now matter how hard I try :cry:
His face is gorgeous, of course, but maybe if they changed his hair style a litte. It's just so.....up? For lack of a better word...
I don't know :<
But I do know he can act, so that makes me happy~
hey Trisha, i agree with you on the hair. haha! i wanted to say something about the way they made him look like Edward, and i wanna emphasize on the hair, but i couldn't bring words to it. but now i can! yesss, the hair! it is a little too up! it's sexy in a way, but it's still weird in other ways. but it seems now that Rob is addicted to the hairstyle (evidences are in interviews and all) and i have to admit, it looks good on him. hahah! i guess i was shocked when i first saw the promo group shots, cos then, it was bright and REALLY UP! LOL!!

Camille, i love your avatar and siggy! yes, he does shows A LOT of emotions even with his eyes closed. i know, he's so super good in this! and what more with his body language, it explains everything we need to know.

HAHAHAH! i think i'd agree with you and Malaz on that. was that the epiphany you were talking about? hahah! and of course, we all know how humble Rob is. so that explains it!