Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Post by slayerchick303 »

spookybell wrote:
ana; wrote:that EW interview was a depth-in look of his life.

he's not your average 22 year old boy i must say.
he's really careless, and it looks like he's into acting more because he enjoy its, rather than for the money.
he's always doing indie films, and those are never super high paychecks.
ummm... he sounds EXACTLY like your average 22 year old man/boy!
potty mouth...
smoker... (has no one discovered that yet)
careless...

and he is doing indie films because he has not been able to land a higher paying roll until now. Is that EW on the shelf yet??? I'm begining to stalk my local magazine depots.

Did he really get a haircut or is that picture old?
I'm sure he acts because he enjoys it. He's shown himself capable of being cast in "blockbusters," so I doubt he does indie films because he can't get higher-paying work. I think he puts a lot of effort into deciding what parts to play.

Ick. :x I hate smokers and people who have foul mouths. Albert Einstein said, "Those who use foul language lack the intelligence to say something more constructive." I'm 22 and I know plenty of 22 year-old men that aren't like that... of course, I know several that are like that though... I guess it is a draw.

That picture is really old. I saw an interview done with him recently and his hair looked like a lion's mane. I'm sorry, I like my men scruffy, but there comes a point when you just have to give-in and do some grooming.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
gokrazy323
Settled in Forks

Post by gokrazy323 »

UGH! its so fusterating! when i think of edward..BAM! roberts face came to my mind even before i knew robert was going to play edward. he is the perfect face of edward!! but from the trailers i have seen, and the interviews i have read with him in, his personality is so far from edwards im not sure he is going to be able to pull edward off well!..but i have faith in him and hopefully the acting will be good. because i want him to succeed so they can make the sequals to twilight. i love robert and i know he can do it...
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

Have any of you heard Rob's song on the soundtrack? I LOVE it! He is such a talented singer, guitarist, and songwriter. I didn't know he had written the song "Never Think" until I looked at the CD jacket. :o I wonder if he'll sing the song as Edward in the film!?!? It for sure will be background music at the very least, but I hope he sings it as Edward at some point in the movie! :D
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

gokrazy323 wrote:UGH! its so fusterating! when i think of edward..BAM! roberts face came to my mind even before i knew robert was going to play edward. he is the perfect face of edward!! but from the trailers i have seen, and the interviews i have read with him in, his personality is so far from edwards im not sure he is going to be able to pull edward off well!..but i have faith in him and hopefully the acting will be good. because i want him to succeed so they can make the sequals to twilight. i love robert and i know he can do it...
I agree with the fact that Rob looks a TON like how I pictured Edward. I believe that Rob's personality is extremely different from Edward's personality too. He is a brilliant actor and the more and more we all talk about him, the more confident I am that he will make an amazing Edward. I see the trailers and it's like someone stole the thoughts I got while reading the novels and pasted them on a screen... well, minus Kristen as Bella. Most of us don't like her as Bella. I'm one of those people that when they read they have a "movie playing in their mind." It's kind of like someone copy-and-pasted my movie to make the film.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

ana; wrote:i have to wait until february.

SHOOT ME.

*BANG BANG*

"You're Dead"

Hm you'll be able to illegally watch it online... which is fine as long as you go to the movies and watch it at least 50 times to make up for your badness.. not that i'm going to do this AT ALL... I mean. yeah. Not me... totally - not me.

Almost done with reading... woot woot!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

rob cut his hair..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

i know! woot woot to him!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i was scared.. but he looks too hot.. as usual
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

http://www.metrolyrics.com/twilight-sou ... -show.html

lyrics to the songs on the soundtrack... i believe this was the thread where everyone was trying to figure out Rob's words... anyways it's posted on there.

And about his hair... the moment they told me I couldn't cut it I would had totally clipped a big chuck out and then went for my photoshoot.

It's hair and from the looks of it his hair grows pretty fast.... must be all the snapple.
j_jam
Wandering Through Town
Location: Waiting for Edward to kick Bella to the curb (j/k, sort of)......in Texas

Post by j_jam »

Rob is going to be in my area on Tuesday with the Hot Topic tour. I can't go because I have to work....stupid job. :cry: I would love to go and see him but I bet it's going to be unbelievably crowded. *sigh*
My Three Favorite Couples:
Bella: "Why won't you leave me alone?"
Edward: Believe me, I wanted to say. I've tried. Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.