Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Post by jlbower79 »

^perfect sense! WOOT WOOT
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:Rob definitely has Johnny Depp/Heath Ledger style potential. He's a good actor and from what I know of him, his mannerisms are similar to the others...Heath, That was just sad. :cry:

Oh, and here's this picture that I found on the Edward Cullen fan page on Facebook: Rob through the years!
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/ ... &ref=share
That reminds me of River Phoenix Thanks for the link. I enjoyed it. I think Rob is way foxier now. Dude, I never sax foxy... ever....
LeechesRule95 wrote:I just heard Rob's song for the Twilight Soundtrack... It's a good song although I cant seem to understand much of what he's saying..... :? :? :D :D :? :?
It's kinda cute that he wrote such a nice song for Twilight and it means alot to all the Twilighters.
THE SONG KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE A COUNTRY TYPE OF GENRE OF MUSIC...... DOES ANYONE AGREE??????????? :D
Here's the link if anyone didnt hear it yet.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YScNiPEA ... re=related
I totally agree. Super countryish. I didn't like it at first. I am listening to it for the 2nd time and I am enjoying it more. I'm glad.

Edward4ever... thanks for teling me about the songs Rob sings :) Can you download them or only listen to them on the website. I'm not sure I like them enough to download, but I wana know... in case I wana...

OH MY GOSH - this is a fantastic video and it is absolutly adorable. He is so cute when he smiles and laughs. When he asks if it's a girly film... OMG - just die! It's the cutest thing ever. The funny thing is when he plays with his hair, it is ver subconcious and he has no idea it looks like it does. Yes, he usus "potty mouth" so be warned. Personally - I love it. It makes him a real boy. Rob is going to be a facinating new actor to watch grow and develop as a fine actor (assuming that he is... I have not seen anything other than Harry Potter and as much as I love Cedric... it's not oscar worthy. I wana see Little Ashes now!

thanks for leading me to the video
jlbower79 wrote:http://www.bellaandedward.com/index.php ... ucat=2,37&

Variety have posted a 15 minute long video interview with Robert Pattinson. In the interview, he's asked about the make up from the film, his film How To Be, his music, and much more! You can see it here (caution: some slight adult content).

lovely interview though im only half way done... it's taking forever to load.

Good gosh Ana... his laugh makes me melt.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/lin ... 1902591304

I just want to make sure anyone who is new or too lazy to go back to have all the links. Some of us have lives that get us behind on the lex and that's okay (isn't it???)

Tengo Nubs, Welcome to the I loves Rob's Hands Fan Club" with Twilightmom and Spookybell LOL

edit: I want you all to know that I was told I had used too many smilies.... I didn't know there was a limit LOL. Funny thing is like one of them was mine!!!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

spookybell wrote:
Edward4ever... thanks for teling me about the songs Rob sings :) Can you download them or only listen to them on the website. I'm not sure I like them enough to download, but I wana know... in case I wana...

Tengo Nubs, Welcome to the I loves Rob's Hands Fan Club" with Twilightmom and Spookybell LOL

edit: I want you all to know that I was told I had used too many smilies.... I didn't know there was a limit LOL. Funny thing is like one of them was mine!!!
DOWNLOADING Rob's songs from playlist.com--I'm sure there is an easier way but I just discovered this route when I was posting them on a PM:
I copy/pasted the url and then previewed it to make sure it posted right. When I clicked on it in the preview screen, iTunes opened it so I was able to burn a copy on a disc and transfer it to my nano. They don't stay on iTunes. After a couple of hours they drop off. I just copy/paste if I want to do it again.

**I recommend listening to the songs a few times more. The more I listen to them, the more I LOVE them. They're even better with earbuds because you can hear all of his little moans :oops: /sighs :oops: /hums :oops: and other little noises :twisted: . It's very sexual in my opinion!! Especially I Was Broken at the end, (last 3 minutes). At first, I thought it was just a screaming mess but it's really where he just opens his heart. :P (<---that's me panting! Not giving a raspberry!)

*raises hand in the air frantically, jutting it up to the ceiling!* OOOO-OOO-OOO!!, PICK ME!! PICK ME!!! I want to be in the "I Love Rob's Hand's Fan Club" too, PLEASE!!!!

I believe the "smilie" limit is ten!! I've been scolded as well!! :lol:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

The Variety interview is AWESOME! love love love! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

i'm in the "I love his laugh" fanclub.
haha.

it's just so dorky.
and he does it EVERYTIME.
he literally laughs in all interviews at least 3 times.
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Post by velvet_voice »

I think Robert is perfect for Edward's role. I can't imagine anyone else, but that's probably because I knew he'll be playing the part before I started reading the books, so I kind of already had an image of how Edward looks. But there's something in Robert that resembles him to the perfection of Edward's character... something mysterious and charming. Yes, he is not perfect, but who is? We are never going to find the perfect Edward, simply because he doesn't exist in real life. That's why I'll be satisfied with Rob, who is almost as attractive and irresistible.
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

edward4ever wrote:
stellar87 wrote:So I've been a Rob fan since Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Seriously, I went and saw the movie with my best friend and she turned to me when we saw him and said "Oh my god, he's so your type!" haha I was hooked. I almost drooled and was devastated that he was cast in such a short lived role...he was however a perfect Cedric. :) Every since then every time I watch the movie I have sighed and wondered when I'd get to see this beautiful, charming man again. Then I saw him in the trailer for Twilight. I couldn't take my eyes away from it. Honestly he is the reason I started reading the books (well him and the great movie trailer). Rob as Edward Cullen seems so natural and yet again I find myself compeltely in love haha. There is something so sexy and beautiful about him, yet unique and mysterious. The way he carries himself is intriguing. Okay, I'm done gushing now. Anyway, needless to say I am very excited to see the movie and further feed my interest for both Rob and Twilight. :)
Since you're so interested in all things Rob, as I am now...You should check out his songs on playlist.com, Stray Dog; I'll Be Your Lover, Too; and I Was Broken. They're performed live so it's "one take", which means there are pitch problems (not many! He's great!) and people talking in the background but I like that about these songs! The last few minutes of I Was Broken was hard to listen to at first but now, I can't get enough of it, just listening to him "get into it" makes me think dirty thoughts :twisted: !!!! I'm not sure where else you can get these particular ones, they are not on iTunes. I wish he would put out an album!!! (album=CD for the younger crowd!! :D
Hehe, thanks for the suggestion! I'm gonna check that out tomorrow for sure!
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

When I first heard about the cast, someone told me "the guy who played Cedric in HP4 is going to be Edward". I was really impressed and felt that he suited the part, even though I hadn't noticed him much before. In fact, I didn't even KNOW about how much people hated him at first until I talked to my friend in Chicago a whole month later.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Anyone go to the Rob appearance at Hot Topic in SF? I want to know how crazy it was and if it's worth going on Wednesday in Chicago...?
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
bloodlust5203
Settled in Forks

Post by bloodlust5203 »

I as well, Was a little ify about rob being edward. I love harry potter and i thought he looked a little young to be playing the most fabulous edward cullen.BUT THENNNN>> i was on a website and saw a still of him as edward in a black tight sweater by a door and i was hooked! from the pale skin to the golden eye that burned threw that picture lol . i searched and saw all the pictures and trailers with him and bella and it was deff a match made in heaven for both kristen and rob.. and rob being edward!. i re-read twilight with him in mind and i can't wait for the movie!