Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #3

Post by butterfly420km »

edward4ever wrote:
butterfly420km wrote: Tell me about it...my fiance "absolutely loathes me" (Edward quote from Twilight :D )
I don't even have to look to know that your quote is from when Edward took Bella away from Mike to take her to the nurses office after the blood typing in Biology!!! :lol:
Correct!! I have so much of the books memorized, it's ridiculous. I just finished reading Twilight for the 3rd time. I actually lent it to a friend last night which kind of breaks my heart a little. This is the first time I've parted with it. But she is a good friend and has lent me a lot of books, so I had to do it.

Plus I need someone else to be obsessed along with me! I'd like to go see the movie again, but I've already gone twice all by myself. It would be nice to have a friend to go with. But every time I see the movie, I just get that much more obsessed with Edward/Rob that it almost makes me sad afterward. Cuz I want him so bad and will never have him...*sigh*
Image Image
Bella...would you please stop trying to take your clothes off? :D
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I think he is so adorable!...wait not..GORGEOUS!
He is so down-to-earth too, which is a plus. He isn't all cocky like..."OH YEAH, I am in twilight,and I dazzle"
XD
Not that it's a bad thing...but its cute to see him get all bashful when the interviewers mention him being so huge. And he is a really good actor as well, he pulled off the biology scene really well!
ImageImage
E<3B
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

klili2 wrote:Well, I am 33 and married but I am completely obsessed with Rob Pattinson. I really love the Harry Potter series and when he showed up on the big screen as Cedric I about had a heart attack! Of course, at that time I had no idea how old he was but I knew it was at the very least illegal!! LOL At least now I can drool and not feel bad about it.
klili
He was 19 when he played Cedric so it wasn't even illegal then to think what you were thinking so don't worry!! :lol: I'm way older than you (in fact, I think I'm the oldest on the LEX!) and I don't feel weird "Robsessing"!! :twisted:

I, too, loved seeing his parents dancing on Ellen! :D His Dad is a very good looking gentleman!! Rob cracked me up when he was imitating his "mum" when he was talking about not washing his hair and he said in a high pitched voice....Ooooh, he's gonna get a scalp infection! ... or something like that. :lol:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
klili2
Wandering Through Town

Post by klili2 »

edward4ever wrote:
klili2 wrote:He was 19 when he played Cedric so it wasn't even illegal then to think what you were thinking so don't worry!! :lol: I'm way older than you (in fact, I think I'm the oldest on the LEX!) and I don't feel weird "Robsessing"!! :twisted:
I couldn't remember when the movie (HP) came out, I just know that most of the actors were young so I felt silly!! Good to know that he was legal!! LOL

THANKS!!!
klili
Thanks emaleth!
DHSHolly
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DHSHolly »

I agree with the person upthread a little who said they got sad after seeing the movie. Sorry can't remember your name. I do that too. I'm going tonight to see it for a third time, and I know as soon as its over I'm going to want to see it again. I'm not really a big movie person, there are a few movies in my life that I've watched over and over again. But I've never had a movie where after finishing it I could turn around and watch it all over again. I think if the person I was with had been game the first night I would have turned right around and bought another ticket. This makes me sound really sad, I realize this, but I figure if anyone would understand my addiction and infatuation with edward cullen and with robert pattinson you guys would. Thanks for listening. :)
cullen1901twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by cullen1901twilight »

rob patz is awesome!! not as hott as edward (in the books) but hott enough. :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :o

hes my screensaver for everything!!!! if only i waz out of middle school and older..... 8-) 8-) 8-)
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I totally have a picture of Rob and Kristen as my background right now on my computer and this girl at school was like "you're totally a thirteen year old girl!" and I go "yup... sure..." Hahaha. He's just so purdy! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
cullen1901twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by cullen1901twilight »

ome!! i am completely obsessed. i have a
quotebook
with one of my friends and me :)

we quote from all the books, picking out our favorites. here are some. we have 46 pages so far.

im betting on alice.-bella swan
it will b as if i never existed.-edward cullen
ur not good for me,my world is not for you.-edward cullen
i hope he snaps ur neck u pushy obnoxious moronic DOG!-bella cullen
I HATE YOU JACOB BLACK!-bella cullen
Go fetch a space heater. I'm not a St. Bernard
YOU NAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCH NESS MONSTER!-BELLA SWAN
The question is if I could have gotten a faster car. I don't think so. I got lucky.-ALice
I have been tortured. Alice painted my nails.-bella
I love a happy ending. They are so rare- Aro (Volturi Coven)
I don't have leeches on speed dial-ew. jacob black
That would be the night i asked you to marry me.-edward cullen (soon after this, jacob howls and this is probably the only part that i feel bad for him.)
THAT should have been our first kiss. Better late than never.- Jacob
Kiss me. Kiss me, Jacob. Kiss me and then come back.- Bella (how stupid could she get! it sounds like a sappy boring soap opera)
You are my life now.-Edward Cullen (awwww....how sweet. if only....)
Fall down again bella?(emmett) No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face.(bella)

if you cant tell, i am a team edward fan and a jacob disliker fan. It made me so angry wen he imprinted on rennesemee. as edward would say, "There are no words for it."

(this is wen jacob asks how he coped when he thought bella was dead in new moon)
Mrs Jasper Hale
Settled in Forks

Post by Mrs Jasper Hale »

EDWARD IS SEXY AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT! EVEN ME! ESPECIALLY ME! He is the main reason we went to see the movie! 2 hours of pure raw sexiness! The books were wonderful, yes. Jasper is THE SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN WITH SEX APPEAL THAT EVERYONE DREAMS OF, yes. But Edward! My friend Elizabeth started out with the "I don't want him, you can have Edward, I want Jacob!" attitude. Then, when he first showed up through the cafeteria window, she said it like we did:

"TAKE IT OFF!!!" We continued to say that about multiple people throughout the movie. I'm the only one that is attracted to Jasper. They call him 'Man-Lady'. I think he's awesome. He's bad and I <3 him.

The GOOD bad.
Yeah, I love Jasper. So? What's Alice going to do about it? BITE me?

THAT'S WHY HIS HAIR IS SO BIG!

IT'S FULL OF SECRETS!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

soozabooza54 wrote:I totally have a picture of Rob and Kristen as my background right now on my computer and this girl at school was like "you're totally a thirteen year old girl!" and I go "yup... sure..." Hahaha. He's just so purdy! :)
haha, I have a Rob and Kristen background too! My sister came over and was like, what the hell is that? I was like those are two of the hottest people ever...including your future brother-in-law (yeah, I'm sad). :D Plus, my friend and I talk about how we are 13 all over again with this whole Twilight/Rob obesession...

And Pammy, I absolutely love you. You say everything I think hahaha. You and I are like on the same brain wave length when it comes to thinking naughty things about Rob. :twisted:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!