Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #3

Post by edward4ever »

butterfly420km wrote: The fact that he also sings and plays guitar and is funny and incredibly hot just puts me over the edge!! I just want him so bad...:shock: :?
Exactly!! I am so glad that Apple made such a good product when they created the iPod because I have listened to his songs -- and ONLY his songs on it every single day for over a month now and I am not the LEAST bit tired of listening to them!!

I saw him in another interview last night and she asked about his hair and he said (I'm not quoting cuz I don't know the exact words, but you'll get the gist)... I don't feel the need to wash it all the time...I mean, if you don't care if you hair is dirty than why wash it." :lol: And, I found myself picturing him with me with dirty, greasy hair and how I would feel about it.....I was totally fine with it!! :lol: I could see myself just layin there playing with it and I was perfectly content!! :lol:

stellar87 wrote:Yay! I'm so glad you enjoy Robert and Edward Lieziewiezie! I think he was truely a fantastic Edward. We all love Robert here a little too much...so welcome to the dark side. :)

:twisted: The Dark Side indeed!!! :twisted:

LoveMeSomeEdward -- Where do your cousins live?? Curious what a "hard" American accent is. :D (I'm guessing....the South! :lol: GA, AL, LA, TN, KY. Somewhere around there.)
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by butterfly420km »

edward4ever wrote:I saw him in another interview last night and she asked about his hair and he said (I'm not quoting cuz I don't know the exact words, but you'll get the gist)... I don't feel the need to wash it all the time...I mean, if you don't care if you hair is dirty than why wash it." And, I found myself picturing him with me with dirty, greasy hair and how I would feel about it.....I was totally fine with it!! I could see myself just layin there playing with it and I was perfectly content!!
Omg, that is so funny, my best friend and I were just talking about that the other day. Cause when he was on Jay Leno, he kind of said the same thing that he doesn't really have a sense of personal hygiene and he gave up washing his hair, lol! My friend was like ew, that's gross, but I was like, whatever, I don't really care. Then I fantasized that if I met him, I'd be like okay, let's take a shower first...together...and I would wash his hair for him... among other things *dies just imagining it* :shock: :shock:
Image Image
Bella...would you please stop trying to take your clothes off? :D
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

butterfly420km wrote: Then I fantasized that if I met him, I'd be like okay, let's take a shower first...together...and I would wash his hair for him... among other things *dies just imagining it* :shock: :shock:
Me too! Our shower would take ........HOURS!!!! :twisted:
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by butterfly420km »

edward4ever wrote:
butterfly420km wrote: Then I fantasized that if I met him, I'd be like okay, let's take a shower first...together...and I would wash his hair for him... among other things *dies just imagining it* :shock: :shock:
Me too! Our shower would take ........HOURS!!!! :twisted:
Well I'm going to need a COLD shower if we keep talking about this... :lol:
Image Image
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

You guys are hilarious. It is so nice to not be the only Rob-sessed person out there. I don't have anyone in person that I can share my obsession with..I have the lex and I love it!! I need a small portable laptop attached to me at all times because when I am in class, all I can think about is Twilight and wanting to get on the forum to post!!
butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by butterfly420km »

G-Faerie08 wrote:You guys are hilarious. It is so nice to not be the only Rob-sessed person out there. I don't have anyone in person that I can share my obsession with..I have the lex and I love it!! I need a small portable laptop attached to me at all times because when I am in class, all I can think about is Twilight and wanting to get on the forum to post!!
Tell me about it...my fiance "absolutely loathes me" (Edward quote from Twilight :D ) being on the computer doing anything that has to do with Twilight. He is just jealous. So I have to sneak on at work, like what I'm doing right now...it so helps ease the Twilight/Edward/Rob craving!!
Image Image
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Rob-sessed? Ahahahahaha... that is awesome.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

butterfly420km wrote: Tell me about it...my fiance "absolutely loathes me" (Edward quote from Twilight :D )
I don't even have to look to know that your quote is from when Edward took Bella away from Mike to take her to the nurses office after the blood typing in Biology!!! :lol:
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
klili2
Wandering Through Town

Post by klili2 »

Well, I am 33 and married but I am completely obsessed with Rob Pattinson. I really love the Harry Potter series and when he showed up on the big screen as Cedric I about had a heart attack! Of course, at that time I had no idea how old he was but I knew it was at the very least illegal!! LOL At least now I can drool and not feel bad about it.

I like how innocent, charming, and real he is. He said in some interview that he was in the wrong business cause he didn't like getting his pic taken! I loved seeing his parents on Ellen, too. Just so down to earth. We put celebs on high and forget sometimes that they are real people with real lives. He shows us in every interview how real he is.

klili
Thanks emaleth!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

^his parents dancing on Ellen was hilarious! :) So great to see that stuff!
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/