Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #4

Post by G-Faerie08 »

CastMeNotAway wrote:
TeamJacob! wrote:the most unusual things i found (but they are not that unusual) was a pillow case, life size cut out and a poster in Korean.
:lol: My friend ordered me a life-size Edward cutout for Xmas! (But there was a manufacturing issue, so she had to cancel the order and she's currently looking for somewhere else to buy it from... :( )
Man! I want your friend! Actually, I would rather have just a regular Rob cut out..Some of the pics of "Edward" creep me out a little.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I'd rather just have Rob himself. Too bad they can't do that cloning thing. *snaps* :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

^^^^ Hmmm... but what if we track down whoever has Rob's hair? :twisted: :lol:

(Brief moment of geekinesss -- If we DID clone Rob, the clone would just be a little baby and we'd have to wait for him to grow up before we could, er... enjoy him ;) Unless we find a scientist who can rapidly increase aging! :lol: )
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by butterfly420km »

CastMeNotAway wrote:(Brief moment of geekinesss -- If we DID clone Rob, the clone would just be a little baby and we'd have to wait for him to grow up before we could, er... enjoy him Unless we find a scientist who can rapidly increase aging! )
Yeah, but then it would be like Jacob and Renesmee...we would just love him oh so much and make sure he was always happy until he was grown up. But I'm sure we'd be like, damn you grow up already!!!! :lol:
Image Image
Bella...would you please stop trying to take your clothes off? :D
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Apparently the Hot Topic warehouse in California was robbed? So now there won't be anymore blankets? Dang! No Edward blanket for me. Sad face.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

^ Oh no! D:
How funny, it was 'ROB-bed.'

I still love him, he is gorgeous, hair or no hair!
ImageImage
E<3B
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

I wonder if he cut his hair because he wanted to or if he needed it done for Parts Per Billion? Could be both I guess. Either way, he's still sexy.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

DarkMuse wrote:I wonder if he cut his hair because he wanted to or if he needed it done for Parts Per Billion? Could be both I guess. Either way, he's still sexy.
Haha, yes! Very. VEry very very. AND HE IS IN LA.
I gotta go! I NEED TO GO TO LA.
NOW NOW NOW.
ImageImage
E<3B
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:
DarkMuse wrote:I wonder if he cut his hair because he wanted to or if he needed it done for Parts Per Billion? Could be both I guess. Either way, he's still sexy.
Haha, yes! Very. VEry very very. AND HE IS IN LA.
I gotta go! I NEED TO GO TO LA.
NOW NOW NOW.
Me too! I live all the way in Virginia..So yeah..it would be a long trip for me. I really do want to go to L.A. sometime though. The farthest I have been out west is Las Vegas baby!
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

My graduation gift from my mom was a one month trip to California. I only went to LA once the entire time I was there. I got to stay with a family friend and everything was paid for. I don't know how I got to be so lucky, but I'll always be greatful for that. I ended up seeing Steven Spielberg driving by on the backlot tour. Ha. Too bad I couldn't have gotten that trip now. Cause I'd so be trying to find Rob. Lol.