Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

shwarzloewe wrote:
Layla_Hale wrote:Hello Team Taylor thread! I was checking in here to see if anybody knew anything about the casting, and I found a petition in shwarzloewe's siggy, so I signed it! here's what I said:

Replacing Taylor, who completely encompasses the character of Jacob, with the arrogant and ignorant Michael Copon, will be one of the biggest mistakes that Summit could possibly make. If they have any interest in the draw of the sequel, or in the Twilight fandom, they will keep Taylor throughout the rest of the movie series!

Anyway, I'm even Team Edward, but this whole Taylor thing is driving me crazy! Does anybody know when they will tell us something?
Sorry. all that's out there is just more speculation. you should also sign other petitions, like the one on twihardpotterfan's siggy.
Yes sign mine! and thanks so much chica for pushing my petition!
Image Image
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

There is absolutely NO news, Layla. Just speculation. It's killing us all. :(

And I agree: thanks for signing. :)
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:
shwarzloewe wrote:
Layla_Hale wrote:Hello Team Taylor thread! I was checking in here to see if anybody knew anything about the casting, and I found a petition in shwarzloewe's siggy, so I signed it! here's what I said:

Replacing Taylor, who completely encompasses the character of Jacob, with the arrogant and ignorant Michael Copon, will be one of the biggest mistakes that Summit could possibly make. If they have any interest in the draw of the sequel, or in the Twilight fandom, they will keep Taylor throughout the rest of the movie series!

Anyway, I'm even Team Edward, but this whole Taylor thing is driving me crazy! Does anybody know when they will tell us something?
Sorry. all that's out there is just more speculation. you should also sign other petitions, like the one on twihardpotterfan's siggy.
I'm a dude BTW. :o
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Nerd wrote:You'd have to rip the video from youtube. The thing that I found works is this one (http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/). It will download as an flv extension, but there's an option to convert a video you've already downloaded. Switch the mode, grab the video from your files, convert it, and use your computer's video editing/making program to crop what you need. :)

Lol. MARRY US! Wait... What? *shifty eyes* I mean... YEAH! LOOK!

OMJB this doesn't sound too easy. Anywho you guys have posted the info on the other sites.. way to go!!! We may get a bunch of stuff now. YAY!! TAYCOB fans!!
chichichobits

Post by chichichobits »

Which one of you wrote this :lol:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0178757/boar ... #126544417

With all due respect to fans of MC, I have to make the following observation - with the following disclaimer before I even begin:

I am in no way, shape or form a member of team Jacob. He's necessary, he's a wonderful best friend to Bella throughout the Twilight saga - however -- the Twilight series is the story of EDWARD and Bella, not Bella nad Jacob Black. So, that being said, I'd like to comment on MC's flagrant and mean-spirited attempts to do a 'smash and grab' of the Jacob role from Taylor Lautner.

This guy is the presonification of arrogance. When he came out publicly belittling Taylor Lautner, he won any kind of good favor from me with regard to taking on the role of a character in the series who is supposed to be the most self-sacrificing, caring and beautiful of Bella's FRIENDS. (key word there folks...and if this bozo thinks he's going to step in and 'sex up' the best friendship of Bella and Jacob, he better dang well be mistaken, because if that happens, I'll literally walk out of the theater and never see another Twilight installment. The books are and always will be my benchmark - and in the series,a nd if Cris Weitz remains true to the story, as he has sworn to be, then Bella and Jacob will be best friends, and nothing more (except for that one Jacob manipulated kiss...) Taylor was a wonderful Jacob Black, combining just enough charm and spark to be exactly what Jacob is supposed to be, and will develop to be throughout the series. And, if you look at early art work from the Twilight movie, you'll see Jacob (TAYLOR) with his hair pulled back, looking quite bulked up and mature, and he does a more than adequate job of filling the role. Leave him in, and leave him be!!!!! Ashley Greene, who is the perfect Alice, is not 4'10" - but she pulls off Alice perfectly becuase she has the CHARACTER nailed. So does Taylor. Michael, two words: STEP. OFF!!!!!!
Someone disagrees and made this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F6024G7b6M
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Oh here's Rachelle, Edi and Taylor.. They're excited about the next movie... OH Taylor!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkmf1WpX7Hk
TwiHardPotterFan

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

shwarzloewe wrote:
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:
shwarzloewe wrote:

I'm a dude BTW. :o
UGH THATS THE 6TH TIME I DO IT TODAY i am so sorry im heavily medicated right now:( i spent the day in the hospital yesterday cuz they thought i had blood clots again and i don't thank god just a lot of damage to the leg from the blood clots from last year and i sprained my right knee so both legs are screwed up right now and i;'m on heavy pain meds. i hate when i do that im so sorry. if it makes you feel better at the store when i went to get an ace bandage i walked up to an obvious girl and said excuse me sir wheres the bathroom? *runs and hides* I HATE PAIN MEDS ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE EDB
Image Image
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

^chichichobits
If there are save Taylor videos out there then there would be save EDB videos out there too. :lol:

but still majority wins. :lol:
Last edited by shwarzloewe on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

your welcome for signing the petition! :D anything to help out Team Taylor!!

haha, it wasn't me who wrote that for imdb!! but i have to admit--whoever it was did a good job! lol...

poor twihardpotterfan--medication sucks!

anyway, if anybody finds out anything for sure, feel free to pm me! :-D

oh, and I know im going to sound stupid--but who's EDB?? i thought the main enemy was michael copon?

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

I refuse to view that EDB video!!! GROSS!! That guy makes me PUKE!!