Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #2

Post by chichichobits »

Um it's not really weird but I think it has to do with money and he would be famous for once you know what I mean :lol:
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

^^ oh gosh I guess you're right, a twelve year old. No offense to anybody outside of EDB!!!
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

yanjan3 wrote:
Nerd wrote:^

Chris/Summit: Okay... Michael Copon? Michael Copon, are you ready to audition?
EDB: *reads lines*
Chris/Summit: *looks bored* Great, we'll be in touch. NEXT!
EDB: WAIT! Before I leave, let me just...show you something... *takes off shirt*
Chris/Summit: OMG! THOSE PECS!

lolz.. you're cracking me up ... perfect explanation why he got considered for the part..! :lol:

what more can we do about this? I already signed a lot of petitions, hope that somehow that helps.. hmpf..
shwarzloewe wrote:^
IDK~ :lol:

I'm sharpening my pitch fork and I'm going to buy rags and gas for my torch. :lol:
hmmmm... I'll think I'll do that too.. :twisted:
have you tried making a video or voting on polls or commenting on articles about taylor?
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Lol. I posted that megaburn and then was like, "Wait... Who am I to talk?" *dies*

Awwww. Here's a video interview that we talked about. It's probably in here, but we've long passed it. http://video.about.com/movies/Taylor-La ... erview.htm
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

ROTFLMAO... Nerd, I missed that EDB audition. OMJB that cracked me up!!!
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Lol. xD I'm just getting started.

I need to learn what plan Taylor is on. :X Maybe he could help me lose weight. He could totally be my personal gym trainer. Rawr. Well, no... He'd see how pathetically out of shape I am. I so can't even do a push-up. It'd be embarrassing. NEVER MIND!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

I bet EDB wouldn't even sing the Miley sing, not that I like Miley songs( sorry Miley fans).
It's just that Taylor doing that, making an Why are we talking about a donkey?*wink wink* of himself, is so funny and goofy. just like what a teenage boy would do to get girls attention.

If EDB does sing it would totally look gay( no offense to gay people out there) and forced. What a retard~. :lol:
Last edited by shwarzloewe on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

^ No kidding. He'd be no fun with the cast. He'd just worry about his muscles and fangirls. D< Edi is SO not going to viciously attack him in a crowd and drag him into a hug. No... That's his relationship with Taylor, NOT EDB.
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

shwarzloewe wrote:

have you tried making a video or voting on polls or commenting on articles about taylor?
Yeah, I commented on a couple of articles, and voted on a lot of polls..
as for video making, My windows movie maker is not working, don't really know why... *sigh*
I'll do my best with the votes and comments...
sometimes I even go fanb!tch-from-hell on them.. haha :lol:
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Oh I love that video of him. His voice is PERFECT Jacob and his laugh is so Jacoby!!!

Yeah I would be embarrassed if he was my personal trainer, I'm so out of shape. LOL I have a high metabolism and have been thin all my life so I was never a gym rat. YIKEs. I need to join a gym.