Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Post by Pel »

Continue Rob discussion here.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Post by DarkMuse »

So yeah P.S. I Love You is a tear jerker and it is realllly good. I love love love it. If you don't like tear jerkers then don't watch it. It's funny too though. Gerard Butler is so hot. Not Rob hot of course, but hot none the less.

And Nikki, I'll be here all night cause of all the reasons you listed. Lol.

I heard Rob had to report to the set of PPB on January 1, so I'm assuming he'll be back here? He better be.

EDIT: Woohoo first to post! Apparently December is out of town. So that would be why it took so long for #5. Lol. Thanks Pel! :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Did someone mention Gerry? The first love of my life?! *drooooooool* (I know a girl who had her FIRST KISS with him. NO JOKE. It's kind of a long story, so I won't tell the whole thing, but he kissed her when she met him after he was on Jay Leno and I hated her forever after that :lol: )

*ahem* So I haven't posted here in about 20 years... What is the status of the robnapping? Any updates? ;)
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Honey, I'm baaaccckkk! :D
Yay for Rob Take 5! We are awesome...beyond words awesome.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

As far as I know, the Robnapping is still on. If we have to go to London, I'm screwed. I'll have to stow away with the luggage under the plane cause I don't have a passport! Gah!

And yes we are the most awesome fans ever. If Rob ever needed reassuring that he really is as awesome as we think he is, all he has to do is come here. No doubt that he really is God's gift to women.
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

I'll bring a realllly big suitcase and we can shove you in :lol:

So WHEN is the Robnapping occuring, exactly? I need to clear my schedule ;)

Oh, and by the way, what ever happened to that RPattz rap we were writing in the last thread? Did anyone add to it after I did? Because that was getting hysterical :lol:
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Ahh I have a passport but it's expired! :cry: Damn! lol I'm getting that man one way or another... :twisted:
He'll be back in LA soon, he has to be. The plan was for the Robnapping to go down New Year's Eve, hopefully he'll get his hot as-s back here in time.

And I'll reassure Rob of his awesomeness any day, any place...man I couldn't have a pure thought about the man if my life depended on it. :lol: Actually...that's a lie, a nice thought slips in every once in a while...in between the ones about ripping his clothes off and licking him head to toe.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Nikki - I got lost in your siggie after reading your post. Nope. Not a single nice thought is popping into my head. :lol:

CastMeNotAway - I'm sorry, I completely had a brain fart. What's your name again? So sorry. Lol. Thanks for giving me the option of being shoved in your luggage. I'm only 5'2" and if I curl up in a ball I can fit in a regular size piece. Unfortunately I'm not joking. :lol:
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

Jaime! It wasn't as fun as it could have been. She said and I quote, "Twilight is a piece of literary garbage and it is not worth my time to read it." Also, "Robert Frost has no place in that book, because Robert Frost and Twilight are on totally different levels." It was so sad........so sad.......so much waste.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

OMG Matt! I'm so sorry you had to experience that. How anyone could feel that way, especially without even reading the book, is beyond me! Wow. Just...wow.

And also, I'm watching License To Wed right now and one of the characters is named Carlisle. I thought that was awesome. He he.