Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Take 5

Post by jlbower79 »

since i'm like number one does that make me prom queen? :D
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
BeSafe
Learning to Love Green

Post by BeSafe »

I didn’t even realize we started a new thread I went to post in the other one lol
I am sure in a few days we will be up to number 6 especially with the robnapping coming up
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

I'm so sad that I can't post on New Years' Eve AT ALL :( :cry: I work all day and then I'm sleeping over my friend's house that night.

But you guys know that I'll really be off working on a good alibi for all of us... and I can't be an *active* participant if I'm the one who's supposed to plead our innocence, right? ;)
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

BeSafe wrote:I didn’t even realize we started a new thread I went to post in the other one lol
I am sure in a few days we will be up to number 6 especially with the robnapping coming up

yeah if you go back to page 3 i totally b*tched about how i thought it was rude no one posted there was a new thread on the old thread.... i kept wondering why i wasn't getting any messages.

But hey! Robnapping is just around the corner... sure hope ROBS there! cause that would be a big bummer and we would all look like L Losers.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Yes, his as-s better be there! Can't be a Robnapping if there isn't any Rob. I guess we could always find some random hot guy named Rob and put the Edward pillowcase over his head?

Speaking of heads, can someone come drill a hole in my right temple? I hate migraines. Blah.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

im good at drilling heads *points to her scar* i mean yeah... all you do is set the drill on the table then just bend over.. BAM... it hurts like a mofo but still it might help?

ugh! it's almost my bed time! :cry: i hate work.

jaime

*licks her banner*
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jaime - OMG I completely forgot about that! So sorry! Lol. I shouldn't lol cause it's not funny, but you know what I mean. And yes of course you can be Prom Queen. Since Rob is Prom King being the only guy there and all. You always get first dibs. We know that. :D
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

OMG In P.S. I Love You, Harry Connick Jr's character Daniel says this, and I so wish to hear Rob say it.

"So you haven't been thinking of me in the nude? Not once? Not even with my shirt off?"

and then:

"I want to be the bad guy. I want to use a girl up until I've ruined her for all other men."

Exactly what Rob has done to me except he hasn't actually used me yet. Damn.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

DarkMuse wrote: "I want to be the bad guy. I want to use a girl up until I've ruined her for all other men."

Exactly what Rob has done to me except he hasn't actually used me yet. Damn.
I so understand how you feel..

Damnit Robert Pattinson, you drive me so insane!!! And I like it!!!
DHSHolly
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DHSHolly »

Yay, new thread new thread! I was away and I came back and I read all the posts on thread four and I saw it was locked and there was no link to thread five. and I was sad, but then I looked at the cast list and there everyone was! :) Yeah, I know, I'm a dork.

Matt, your friend just doesn't know what she is talking about. :( I am sad when people don't like twilight, but then it's just more for us. lol and I am totally going to have to look into the mitch hanson band, totally cool. And rob pattinson is hot, still. ;) I'm feeling very silly tonight for some reason.