Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Post by Nerd »

Haha. We're so close, aren't we?

:( Man, I was so disappointed by the prizes for Kaleb's (TwilightGuy.com) youtube contest. I'm not a big RPattz fan. I LIKE him as a person, but I don't think he's the greatest thing sinced slice bread. That might be influenced by the fact that I don't think that about EDWARD, either, but... But I'd kill for that Peter autograph. xD I was so hoping there would be something Taylor or Jacob for a prize. Sigh. No such luck.

I think about the height issue... It sounds so tacky, but just use the camera angles. It's so simple, but so effective.

Haha. New Moon mondys just means one less day of the week we have to wait!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

shavei7 wrote:Thanks bkny! btw, what does your nick stand for?
Nerd wrote:Holy crow! The kid isn't scrawny anymore! I usually like my men without the big muscles (they intimidate me :x), but WOW! He looks GREAT!
Me too, I'm attracted to guys without the big muscles *cough*Robert Pattinson*cough*

Taylor really looks great. Now they just need to make him taller. Anybody know if he's grown taller since Twilight?
Can't wait for NM... 11 more months! I'll settle for New Moon Mondays (or Tues?) for now. March can't come soon enough.

Robert Pattinson: This is my body Bella! I don't have a six pack!
Haha, that's one of my favorite Rob quotes. Love his sense of humor.
And they should measure Taylor, see if he's gotten taller.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

Sterling Snow wrote:
shavei7 wrote:Me too, I'm attracted to guys without the big muscles *cough*Robert Pattinson*cough*

Taylor really looks great. Now they just need to make him taller. Anybody know if he's grown taller since Twilight? Can't wait for NM... 11 more months! I'll settle for New Moon Mondays (or Tues?) for now. March can't come soon enough.

Robert Pattinson: This is my body Bella! I don't have a six pack!
Haha, that's one of my favorite Rob quotes. Love his sense of humor.
And they should measure Taylor, see if he's gotten taller.
I've watched waaay too many Pattinson interviews. One of my favorites from Rob: "Cats die" from that unscripted interview with SM and KS. LOL.

Okay, back to Taylor. Didn't he suggested before to dig a ditch for the other cast members to make him look taller? Although the camera angle will also work ;)
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

I am about to say something blasphemous: I am definitely Team Edward and prefer Rob over Taylor (although Taylor is blossoming nicely), BUT I find the Jacob girls in this topic to be much funnier and welcoming than the Edward girls in the other topic. I felt genuine excitement for the Taylor supporters when they announced he'd be in the next movie.

On a side note, Taylor seems to be much more personable than the rest of the cast. I watched an interview with Kristen, Rob, and him, and Taylor was the only one answering questions and looking like he actually wanted to be there. I think he has a prosperous future ahead of him, as long as he keeps it from going to his head.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Lol. I still say they should just chop everyone else's legs off at the knees. :P

OH! And let's remember to STOP when we get to 100 pages. We went over the limit last time, and we're not supposed to do that. Luckiy, we had mercy bestowed upon us.

Omjb, I'm so excited for. Okay, so question: which Jacob moment are you DYING to see Taylor play? Either in NM, Eclipse, or BD (because they just HAVE to end the story!). I TOTALLY can't wait to see him imprint on Nessie. I'm so anxious to watch him be all angry and ready to kill this baby, and then stop and stare like he's 'seeing the sun for the first time'. I can't wait!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

Nerd wrote:Haha. We're so close, aren't we?
:( Man, I was so disappointed by the prizes for Kaleb's (TwilightGuy.com) youtube contest. I'm not a big RPattz fan. I LIKE him as a person, but I don't think he's the greatest thing sinced slice bread. That might be influenced by the fact that I don't think that about EDWARD, either, but... But I'd kill for that Peter autograph. xD I was so hoping there would be something Taylor or Jacob for a prize. Sigh. No such luck.
I think about the height issue... It sounds so tacky, but just use the camera angles. It's so simple, but so effective.
Haha. New Moon mondys just means one less day of the week we have to wait!
OH, I tried to get the PF autographed pic last time.
We are almost there!
Taylor holy hunking biceps! Sheesh!

So I realized as I was driving back from Elgin this afternoon, that yesterday (Friday) I had in my hands a copy of EW with Johnny Depp on the cover looking for Taylor somewhere in the issue . . . And I didn't buy it. It had JOHNNY DEPP on the COVER! Taylor Lautner has Eclipsed Johnny Depp in my mind - didn't see that one coming.

Alison, thanks for complimenting Team Taycob - but the RPatz girls are nice (but they just talk naughty ALL the time!) They have been supportive of Taylor, too. Bless them!

On to 100! I'm PMing the mod now, so they don't get mad at us. ;)
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Haha. I'm just depressed that he started this NOW, whe my webcam enabled computer broke. :( So I'il have to settle for text comments.

Aww. Yes. They have been VERY supportive. :)

I've noticed that about Taylor, too. He seems like he really enjoys what he's doing, whereas Kristen and Rob look like they're thinking, "WTF did we get ourselves into?" Granted, I'd be thinking that too if I was approached by teenagers who scratched scabs so they'd bleed when they met you. *shivers*

Ugh. I NEED TO FIND THIS EW ISSUE!
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

^^Alison:
The Robnappers are pretty nice...they just get wrapped up in their Robnapping. LOL.
I'm TEAM EDWARD through and through but I spend most of my time here on Taycob thread. It started when I found out they were thinking of replacing him with Cr@pon. You can imagine how terrifying that news was! So glad that's over. Panic of '09.

Kristen and Rob may not be as 'personable' as Taylor but I love these two nonetheless. It's just not in their personality to be so bubbly like Taylor. Taylor seem more comfortable doing interviews. Kristen has admitted that she's not comfotartable doing interviews and Rob has panic attacks sometimes before doing publicity stuff. Love Taylor on interviews though...cute kid. When he turns 18....

Jodeen: Elgin? You're in Illinois..?

Nerd: chopping everyone else's legs off at the knees will work too. But that would require extra work because then they'd have to reattach the legs back when needed. Digging ditches is faster.
Last edited by shavei7 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

<shreiks> OMJB!
Did you notice the Twilight Topsites Button has the new moon tulip and,
wait,

wait

for

it

TAYLOR'S PICTURE!!!!!

WHEEEEEEE!

TEAM TAYCOB!!!!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

I wonder. . .
if I am so obsessed with Taylor now, what will happen to me when he says "does my half being naked bother you?" with that cute little thing where he raises his eyebrows? *blushes and squeals all over the room*
hmmm. . . I wonder. . . :D :lol: