Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Post by Nerd »

OMJB, that would turn out so badly. We'd all get so rabid. LMAO!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Nerd wrote:OMJB, that would turn out so badly. We'd all get so rabid. LMAO!
But it might motivate people to work harder for Taylor! Here is some text I wrote up for some flyers.

Dear Fellow Animal Lovers:

Can you all remember that time when an animal story has touched your heart? When a sad lost puppy in the rain caught your eye, when you cry seeing a run over rabbit on the street and your heart strings are tugged.....well this issue is pulling on my heart strings. I am on a mission to save a very rare wolf breed. This wolf is knows to millions all over the world. This wolf is Jacob Black. And with out the help of others Jacob Black will go extinct. How can we save him you ask? Easy. All Summitt Entertainment has to do is re-hire Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black for New Moon and this special wolf will be saved. Please lend us your heart and time to show your support.

The Taycob Team
Image Image
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

LOL! I can totally see a picture of Taylor Lautner with the words "Endangered Species" next to it. xD That is such an amazing flyer.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
TwiHardPotterFan

Nerd wrote:LOL! I can totally see a picture of Taylor Lautner with the words "Endangered Species" next to it. xD That is such an amazing flyer.
Yup that would be really funny I'm gonna try to get flyers made
Image Image
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

OK I'm seriously dizzy now, staring at pictures of Taylor on that site.. OMJB, that kid has a lot of great pictures. OK.
I love the text TPF! I'll check my pm now. Guys any suggestions for this please pm. We don't want our ideas stolen. :lol: :lol:
TwiHardPotterFan

switzgal wrote:OK I'm seriously dizzy now, staring at pictures of Taylor on that site.. OMJB, that kid has a lot of great pictures. OK.
I love the text TPF! I'll check my pm now. Guys any suggestions for this please pm. We don't want our ideas stolen. :lol: :lol:
exactly we don't want any MC fans lurking around here stealing our stuff
Image Image
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Nerd, TPF, check pm.
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I'm so crazy. xF I watched this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBqNtgx ... r_embedded) and found it hilarious, but I freaked out when, for ONE SECOND, I saw Taylor.
Sterling Snow
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

switzgal wrote:
Sterling Snow wrote:Love the song, switzgal :lol:

I was trying to read one of my old books to take my mind off of the casting, until I remembered the main character's best friend was a Native American named Jake. You just can't escape it for long.

LOL what book is this?? I may want to read it. Yesterday I had a Taycob reminder day!!! The entire day something kept my mind on Taylor/Jacob situation.

The books are the Phantom Stallion series by Terry Farley (I think that's how you spell her name). As well as being a Twihard, I am also a horse freak. :roll:
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Yay for Taylor having thread #3 now! I usually hang out over in the Robert Pattinson thread but I figured I'd pop in here and say hi to all the Taylor/Jacob lovers. :) I'm a Taylor lover, he's so cute and I hope to god they keep him as Jacob. I can't imagine anyone else taking the role now. It wouldn't work.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!