Post by nafereti »

^^^ I wanna know the secret...LOL
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Post by Nerd »

Oooh. You should totally PM me about it! I'm not going, but I want in on the secret!

Hahah. Yes, you should read it. It's very suspenseful right now. *ghost noises*

:( I was talking to somebody on Deviant Art about the New Moon casting... Poor them.

I saw a headline today that was like TAYLOR WILL BE JACOB IN NEW MOON. I got ridiculously excited, hugged my brother (which never happens), and was just generally bouncing off the walls. Then I read the article, and it's the same bogus stuff we've been hearing. Now I'm angry. So, I feel ya, man. It's a travesty, it really is.

This majorly sucks.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

ok guys i have an idea but i need help building it but if anyone is good at computer graphics or something we need a "flyer" type of thing with a picture of Taylor on it and have wording "DONT LET JACOB GO EXTINCT" and "SAVE JACOB HIRE FOR TAYLOR!"
Image Image
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:ok guys i have an idea but i need help building it but if anyone is good at computer graphics or something we need a "flyer" type of thing with a picture of Taylor on it and have wording "DONT LET JACOB GO EXTINCT" and "SAVE JACOB HIRE FOR TAYLOR!"

I'm a graphic designer!!! ;D, that's why I make all these banners and logos!! LOL
I go back to work tomorrow so I won't have as much free time but yeah. I need high res Taylor pictures for it to look good!!! PM me!
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:ok guys i have an idea but i need help building it but if anyone is good at computer graphics or something we need a "flyer" type of thing with a picture of Taylor on it and have wording "DONT LET JACOB GO EXTINCT" and "SAVE JACOB HIRE FOR TAYLOR!"
sorry double post.
TwiHardPotterFan

switzgal wrote:

I'm a graphic designer!!! ;D, that's why I make all these banners and logos!! LOL
I go back to work tomorrow so I won't have as much free time but yeah. I need high res Taylor pictures for it to look good!!! PM me!
ok i'll pm you now and sorry didnt mean to put hire for taylor lol
Image Image
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

This is a really good website to find quality Taylor pictures http://taylorlautner.info/photos/. You'll need a username to use the database, but that's it. :) It's got lots.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Nerd wrote:This is a really good website to find quality Taylor pictures http://taylorlautner.info/photos/. You'll need a username to use the database, but that's it. :) It's got lots.

oh damn I should've used this website for my vid. Did you see my post to you earlier ^^^?
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I guess not. :O I think I've read through all of the pages, but I'm not sure which post you're talking about.

Eeek. Yay. Somebody else left a text comment and said they'd make a video soon. I think I'm in love with Taylor Is Jacob. :)
TwiHardPotterFan

lol we need a whos the biggest taylor fan competition for the fan who's done the most to support taylor
Image Image