Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Post by switzgal »

shortstuff wrote:
switzgal wrote::lol: :lol: ^^^
I would do the same thing!!! I'd be like...OK Jakey, I'm here!!! LOL I just adore that character so much!!
and... :o :shock: at Taylor's BISCEPS in those pictures!!! That shouldn't happen to teenage boys...srsly!!!
pg 103? damn you guys met the goal, and then some..

anyone notice that the "twilight topsites" icon now has taylor and the NM tulip??

Can you link the site?? Jode, I will pm!!! Next week will be freezing cold outside.. like wind chill below zero!!
So yeah, we can do something!
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

JodeenSings wrote:
shortstuff wrote:
I would do the same thing!!! I'd be like...OK Jakey, I'm here!!! LOL I just adore that character so much!!
and... :o :shock: at Taylor's BISCEPS in those pictures!!! That shouldn't happen to teenage boys...srsly!!!

anyone notice that the "twilight topsites" icon now has taylor and the NM tulip??
short stuff, I noticed and posted the "topsites" thing a few pages back, doesn't anyone listen to me????? :lol:

Taylor's bicep is as big as Rob's head!

I PM Nena at page 98.
LOL well i came back and there was like 10 more pages, so i kinda skipped a few...
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

switzgal wrote:
shortstuff wrote:

Can you link the site?? Jode, I will pm!!! Next week will be freezing cold outside.. like wind chill below zero!!
i just meant the icon at the very bottom of the lex page.. scroll down to the bottom.

its not on the actual topsites page, but here is the link: http://twilighttopsites.com/
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

t_feva wrote:
nafereti wrote:
t_feva wrote:
nafereti wrote:
t_feva wrote:shavei7 u live in WA? have u been to forks?
My sis has been to Forks ((since we use to live up in WA)) & she says Forks is a "dead town" or very "towny". All their main shops & stores are on one street.

I don't think i can EVER live there. Well if Twilight was real...hell yeah, I'll pack my stuff up with a quickness & move right over there. I'll be like...WHERE'S JACOB?! I'M HERE!! haha :lol:
I'll prbly scare the poor boy away that he'll never set foot in forks again & just stay in la push.
heck yes! i'd move right over there too and look for edward. start stalking him then the cullens would have to relocate. :lol:
maybe they're break their treaty & just bit you...haha
i wish. i wanna be with edward 4ever. but i think the wolves r cooler.
Being with them 4ever seems cool. but i dont think i would want to live forever. I think edward said it best when he was telling bella that it gets boring & sad...you see all your friends & family die while you're stuck like that forever...something along those lines. i forget what book he said that to bella in.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

I actually LOVE the Disney Channel (I'm an elementary teacher, so it's kinda required viewing so I can relate to the kiddies).
BUT, I want my Disney Universe to not collide with my Twilight Universe.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

shortstuff wrote:
switzgal wrote:
shortstuff wrote:

i just meant the icon at the very bottom of the lex page.. scroll down to the bottom.

its not on the actual topsites page, but here is the link: http://twilighttopsites.com/
alright...we're 3rd!!
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

naf- if it was rob, i dont think i'd mind ;) but i actually think being a wolf is cooler. if it wasnt for edward, i'd be all for the wolves.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I swear the next Taylor thread should start at page 30 because the mods let Taylor's thread go on too long. He would be closer to Rob's if they start a new one at 100 pages.
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

okay, I'm going to bed. Hopefully in the morning, we will be on thread #4!!!
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

t_feva wrote:naf- if it was rob, i dont think i'd mind ;) but i actually think being a wolf is cooler. if it wasnt for edward, i'd be all for the wolves.
haha.
i've always been a wolf girl, twilight was the first book that ever made me love vampires!!
((you know the whole vamps are evil & wolves protect the humans))
i was sooo in love with edward until he left bella & i was like...NNNOO WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHY ARE YOU BREAKING HER & MY HEART EDWARD?! LOL.
That's how I became Team Jacob-Taycob.

Plus, Jacob got screwed over at the end of Eclipse. You don't know how much I cried because I felt his pain...
haha.