Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee's_Beta
Settled in Forks
Location: Laying on the treaty line, refusing to pick a side..

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Post by Renesmee's_Beta »

touche.
but for me it comes out to:
not perfectly clean hair VS. statutory rape.

so I say it's a draw :)

Nessie: :idea: <- THAT ONE.
bkny
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bkny »

nafereti wrote:I left for like 2 minutes to look at Sam & Embry's myspace pages & i come back there's already a new page...LOL

well then that sucks we can only put 10 smiley faces :(

& rob's hair?? umm didnt he say he doesn't wash it?? i'll stick with taylor's.

same here...i just uploaded my avatar and when i came back BAM!!! already a new page...
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

switzgal wrote:OMJB... we're on page 93??? WOW!!
I'm going to watch Access Hollywood and see if they show Taylor's SMEXI muscles!!!

My co-worker subscribes to EW and she already has the Jan 16th issue and Taylor is in it. It's the same article that we've read before though, about fighting for the role, Jacob gets bigger...blah blah and the picture is the same one on my old banner of Jacob w/ a ponytail.

On the cover there's a small picture of Taylor, so he didn't get the cover, but I'm sure once they start filming, EW will have him on the cover!! Maybe they'll do the same as they did with Rob and Kristen but this time Taylor and Kristen. I hope Taylor gets as much press as Rob did for Twilight!
OMJB!! If EW did do that with Taylor & Kristen I will just fall over & die. That will be a MUST BUY issue. I wonder if he'll have his shirt off & hold's Kristen in his arms?? Hmm...
Oh I got it!! Maybe they can do a picture of all 3. Where Kristen is in the middle in Rob's arms but Taylor is holding her other hand. Man that will look so HOTT!!

I think I need to go with Renesmee to her youth group. I need to be cleansed as well :lol: :lol: :lol:
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

Beta, darlin', thats a lightbulb.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I'm sure he rinses it, just not...shampoos...

:idea: ? It kind of looks like a cyclopse.

Ugh. They had BETTER do viral advertising with him. Lol. Lots of people will be :evil: about it, but they'll get over it.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
bkny
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bkny »

nafereti wrote:
I'm going to watch Access Hollywood and see if they show Taylor's SMEXI muscles!!!

My co-worker subscribes to EW and she already has the Jan 16th issue and Taylor is in it. It's the same article that we've read before though, about fighting for the role, Jacob gets bigger...blah blah and the picture is the same one on my old banner of Jacob w/ a ponytail.

On the cover there's a small picture of Taylor, so he didn't get the cover, but I'm sure once they start filming, EW will have him on the cover!! Maybe they'll do the same as they did with Rob and Kristen but this time Taylor and Kristen. I hope Taylor gets as much press as Rob did for Twilight!
OMJB!! If EW did do that with Taylor & Kristen I will just fall over & die. That will be a MUST BUY issue. I wonder if he'll have his shirt off & hold's Kristen in his arms?? Hmm...
Oh I got it!! Maybe they can do a picture of all 3. Where Kristen is in the middle in Rob's arms but Taylor is holding her other hand. Man that will look so HOTT!!

I think I need to go with Renesmee to her youth group. I need to be cleansed as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha...i will buy like 5 copies of that so i can have it in my locker, my room, living room, tv room, and the kitchen....also in case i lose one!
Renesmee's_Beta
Settled in Forks
Location: Laying on the treaty line, refusing to pick a side..

Post by Renesmee's_Beta »

Renesmee101 wrote:Beta, darlin', thats a lightbulb.
Shut uppppp. I see it now. But you can't say it doesn't look like one eye and the mouth open..
See. Nerd agrees.
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

nafereti wrote:

*passes out* That. Would. Be. Amazing. They should totally do it!

How soon can you get to Texas? :P
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Renesmee's_Beta wrote:touche.
but for me it comes out to:
not perfectly clean hair VS. statutory rape.

so I say it's a draw :)

Nessie: :idea: <- THAT ONE.
haha :lol: :lol: statutory rape?? damnit!! oh why did he have to be a minor *looks down & shakes head in shame*
well since it's 2009 & almost Feb. We have a year to go we're we can admire him & not go to jail :D :D :D
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Yeah I think EW knows that anything with Twilight/New Moon will sell so I bet they do the covers. They might test the waters and put Rob on it too. OMJB, don't they know how popular Taylor is???

Oh and you know they will be milking everything with the movies to sell magazines and get hits on their site... LOVE IT!!! I just hope they do more Taylor this year than Rob!!!
IT IS THE YEAR OF THE WEREWOLVES!!!