Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #4

Post by CastMeNotAway »

EDIT: Somehow, I TRIPLE posted...wtf?! :lol:
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

EDIT: Somehow, I TRIPLE posted...wtf?! :lol:
Last edited by CastMeNotAway on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

those songs are hilarious omjb :lol:
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

That's actually a really interesting way to things, Yanjan. I would have hated it, though. I'm so shy. Ugh. But good thing he was fine looking! :P

LOL! Love the songs, Omjb.

Ughghhghghhhggh. Lucky. :( Wish I would have seen it on the TV. lol. Not that my TV is much bigger than my computer screen, buuuuuuuuuut...

And yay! More amazing refreshing skills from moi: http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2 ... -deta.html
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

OMJB we have 90 pages!! By the end of today, we'll would have about 15 pages in thread #5. Oh yeah, I'm excited.

fluttrbymonkeys: sorry but the right pec has already been claimed by omjb_lovelydove.

nerd: I love your location...haha :lol:

Oh yeah, remember that retarded baywatch run vid I posted while back? Well now I found a Taylor picture of him emerging from the ocean...HOTT...LOL ((you can tell it's old because he's pretty skinny...but whatever!!))

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 00-450.jpg
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

omjb_lovelydove: hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: i love the dawson's creek song. too funny. tell me why at first i was singing it to the tone of the song...damn i forgot the name, but the song goes like this...
making my way downtown, walking fast blah blah blah. idk the rest. never heard of the dreydl song. so i dont know how that one goes.
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

OH! OH! THAT SONG! Isn't it by... Crap. Vanessa Carlton? Making my way downtown. Walking fast. Faces (past?). And I'm home now.

Looool. I like my location, too. ;)
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

^^ yeah that's the one. i was singing it with that tone & the lyrics were not making sense. then i read "dawson's creek"...haha :lol: :lol: it was my slow turtle mind that made me think that way. :D
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

nafereti wrote:omjb_lovelydove: hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: i love the dawson's creek song. too funny. tell me why at first i was singing it to the tone of the song...damn i forgot the name, but the song goes like this...
making my way downtown, walking fast blah blah blah. idk the rest. never heard of the dreydl song. so i dont know how that one goes.
Ooh, Ooh, I think I know that song. It's like, 1000 Miles, by Avril Lavigne (sp?), I think?
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

Nerd wrote:OH! OH! THAT SONG! Isn't it by... Crap. Vanessa Carlton? Making my way downtown. Walking fast. Faces (past?). And I'm home now.

Looool. I like my location, too. ;)
yeah. Its A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton.

So, since everyone was sharing their prom experiences (or lack there of) I'm gonna share my lack there of. I haven't been to a prom yet, and since I'm homeschooled (like Shelly) the chances of me going to one are slim. But I might go with my group of friends who usually don't go to dances with dates, which would be totally b*tchin'.

On a totally random note, I just got my hair cut today, and I look hot if I do say so myself. Its a mix of lAudrey Hepburn's hair and a flapper girl from the 20's style. It sounds weird when I put it like that, but trust me, its cute. I'm jazzed. :P
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/