Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
omjb_loveydove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Hiding in Taylor Lautner's bushes with my Skank Pack shirt on

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black

Post by omjb_loveydove »

Hi guys! I became a membr on Twilight Lexicon JUST to join in on the Team Taycob fun ;) I've been readin these forums 4 a while jus 2 c whether taylor wuld b in new moon or whether team taycob would turn into team take-crapon-outside-n-get-him-mafia-style lol. THREAD #4 WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Switzgal, i'm from chicago 2! yay!! but i'm currently in washington d.c. @ skool so i sympathize with u on the snow storm :(

n on a Taylor LUSTner note (btw i LOVE that!!!) i dnt drool ovr him; i jus swoon. <3 i find my cheeks gettin hot n the urge to squeal uncontrollably often when i think of him :D but i have 2 conceal myself bcuz not all my friends are twilighters here, n they're kind of gettin sick of my twilight references :? so i jus do one hearty chuckle on the outside when i c these yummy pics n videos u guys find of Taylor but i'm really actin like a pre-teen lunatic on the inside
Screw Jacob Black you say? Why yes. Yes I will. :twisted:
Proud member of the Skank Pack (Taylor's right pec is MINE) and Team Turtle
Dork Squad: The Gaming Guru :geek:
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

omjb_loveydove wrote:Hi guys! I became a membr on Twilight Lexicon JUST to join in on the Team Taycob fun ;) I've been readin these forums 4 a while jus 2 c whether taylor wuld b in new moon or whether team taycob would turn into team take-crapon-outside-n-get-him-mafia-style lol. THREAD #4 WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Switzgal, i'm from chicago 2! yay!! but i'm currently in washington d.c. @ skool so i sympathize with u on the snow storm :(

n on a Taylor LUSTner note (btw i LOVE that!!!) i dnt drool ovr him; i jus swoon. <3 i find my cheeks gettin hot n the urge to squeal uncontrollably often when i think of him :D but i have 2 conceal myself bcuz not all my friends are twilighters here, n they're kind of gettin sick of my twilight references :? so i jus do one hearty chuckle on the outside when i c these yummy pics n videos u guys find of Taylor but i'm really actin like a pre-teen lunatic on the inside
WELCOME!!

OMG at the LUSTner one...man on my myspace page my layout was "taycob" & i had to change it cause i was feeling like a "cradle robber" for sure...my friends were like...what's wrong with you?! haha.

i dont lust for him too. i just think for a youngin he is sooo HOTT!!

Edit- loving the "team take-crapon-outside-n-get-him-mafia-style" good one!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Welcome to the Lex OMJB. By the way I often start my post with "OMJB" so don't think I'm refering to you. well you know that I'm sure! LOL. I'll pm you the TAYCOB banner and you'll be an official member! Check your pm in a little while.

Jodeen (she's from the suburbs), soozabooza and I are all from Chicago. So yeah, let us know when you're in town. Maybe we should schedule a New Moon movie outing in Nov!!!
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

^^ aww. im from so cal ((garden grove)) i wish i can join in the meetings. no fair!! LOL.

hey robnappers are gonna start a thread #6...NNNOO!!

time for random post now...LOL jk!!
omjb_loveydove

Post by omjb_loveydove »

nafereti wrote:
WELCOME!!

OMG at the LUSTner one...man on my myspace page my layout was "taycob" & i had to change it cause i was feeling like a "cradle robber" for sure...my friends were like...what's wrong with you?! haha.

i dont lust for him too. i just think for a youngin he is sooo HOTT!!

Edit- loving the "team take-crapon-outside-n-get-him-mafia-style" good one!!
oh no now i aint say i dnt lust ovr him, i jus said i dnt drool ovr him lol i lust ovr him severely! n its ok cuz i'm in that 2 yr range :twisted:
switzgal wrote:Welcome to the Lex OMJB. By the way I often start my post with "OMJB" so don't think I'm refering to you. well you know that I'm sure! LOL. I'll pm you the TAYCOB banner and you'll be an official member! Check your pm in a little while.

Jodeen (she's from the suburbs), soozabooza and I are all from Chicago. So yeah, let us know when you're in town. Maybe we should schedule a New Moon movie outing in Nov!!!
yay 4 the banner! bcuz as computer savvy as i am, i cant seem 2 figure out the sigs n avis 4 this :( i wish i could fly bak 4 the new moon premiere!! but ima prolly still b at skool
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Yeah they're pretty punctual about starting the Rob threads unlike the Taylor ones. Plus they never forget to add the # on Rob's. I feel cheated!! LOL
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

maybe all the mods are pro edward :lol:
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

D: Man, I wish I could go. Mom drove us to Chicago once to see a Green Day concert, but the drive was so looong. Ugh. We got lost, too, because we had to go through the O'hare airport. Lol. Ended up going through that thing 3 times.

My mind totally just wandered to Taylor's biceps... Mmm...

LOL! Oh no! Conspiracy!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
omjb_loveydove

Post by omjb_loveydove »

blah!!! another team edward conspiracy! the odds r always against us...
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

dude the rob/edward thread have special treatment because it's EDWARD!! whatever!!

hey i was listening to this song one time & i thought about Jacob.
i think it totally matches Jacob's pov for Bella, if it was sung by a guy. but you get the idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRzaioThlCc

I love this song!!