Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #6

Post by cullens_love »

olpatlanta wrote:Just finished reading the fanfic and I think I need to take a cold shower. Oh my it was steaming. I am all hot and bothered now :o :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

I just read it too. WOW OMG is awsome, good job!!!

Bella is just on lucky girl 8-)
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Haven't Robert and Tom been friends for like ever? XD I think its cute how they got their little bromance going on. Makes me want to go watch Little Ashes. Hehe :)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
AtomicStar
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AtomicStar »

I can't wait til you send me the link Carrie! I think I definitely need to read this!!
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Fan Fic.
i gotta read it!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
E<3B
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

don't forget girls... tomorrow is FRF... YAHOO!

Night!

woot woot
JAIME
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Tomorrow I am going to see Chicago, but I will text Mandy or someone to ask them if it is still going on when I get home! Love you girls! NIGGHHHT <3

p.s.
this fan fic is OUTRAGEOUS.
-fans self- :lol:
ImageImage
E<3B
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Holy eff! I didn't get completely done reading the fanfic, but what I did get to read. Holy eff. I want that. I want that with Rob. :lol: Wow. Oh yeah and now my lunch is over. Damn it! Talk to you girlies tom..well ok later tonight since it's 1am my time right now. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Jesus Christ on a crutch!

I have a story for you. Please, learn from my stupidity.
So, I'm at work tonight. I work as a night auditor at a hotel, and by about, oh, this time I finish the vast majority of my work for the evening--at least until the restaurant, housekeeping, and valet crews come in at about 6am.

So, I have a few hours to kill before I have to do anything. I knew I'd received the much talked about, much anticipated, piece of fan fiction before going to work, but I'd held off reading it so that I'd have something to do at work.

But wouldn't you know it, I had about a dozen phone calls and check-ins while reading the damn thing (VERY unusual for a Thursday night. If I'd thought it was going to be busy I never would have sat down to read it!)! I very nearly bit off the head of the woman who called asking for a toothbrush just as I got to THE climax! A TOOTHBRUSH! Next time don't forget it you stupid
(I am not proud of the hatred I feel toward her, but it is present just the same. :oops: :D )

Lesson to all you lexers: Don't read hot fanfiction that makes you almost wet yourself at work. Not only are you mean to the people around you, but you might end up looking a little silly.
-Jolynn
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

stellar87 wrote::lol: Now we are all horny Robnappers. :twisted: hahahahahaha
Nice. That's awesome.

already pmed you Nikki.. you are awesome!:D
can't wait for you to pm me the link that will corrupt my youthful innocence.. :lol:
whaaaaa.. whew! i'm already hot and bothered just thinking about it..
slightly obsessed wrote:But wouldn't you know it, I had about a dozen phone calls and check-ins while reading the damn thing (VERY unusual for a Thursday night. If I'd thought it was going to be busy I never would have sat down to read it!)! I very nearly bit off the head of the woman who called asking for a toothbrush just as I got to THE climax! A TOOTHBRUSH! Next time don't forget it you stupid b!tch!

Lesson to all you lexers: Don't read hot fanfiction that makes you almost wet yourself at work. Not only are you mean to the people around you, but you might end up looking a little silly.
LOLz.. that's hilarious Jo..
okay, I'll keep that in mind.. no reading, at work, in school or anywhere with a lotta people..
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

stellar87 wrote:Edward_Addict - I want a Edward blanket! haha Actually I'm with you and want a Daniel Gale or Rob blanket...holy hell. I'd have it wrapped around me all the time. hahaha :lol:
It's funny because my sister actually bought the blanket for me for Christmas. She was out shopping in Los Angeles, bought the blanket then went about the rest of her shopping, and then when she was getting ready to leave she went back to buy one for herself and they were ALL SOLD OUT! I guess I'm lucky she decided to still give it to me rather than keep it herself ;)

But could you imagine, a Daniel Gale blanket? YUM. If I ever meet Rob I'm gonna kindly ask him to do something Daniel Gale-ish for me. Then proceed to tackle him. :D
Image Image