Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #6

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #6

Post by DarkMuse »

It is kinda creepy to think of a teacher being obsessed with a celebrity. But not as creepy now as it woulda been back then. Now that I'm older and know the things I know, it makes me laugh at my younger self. Lol. I remember one of my English teachers liking the same bands and stuff that us teenagers did, but then again she was damn near just out of college at the time so I can understand.

And yes, Rob can "teach" me all he wants, whenever he wants. :twisted: :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sorry to interrupt, but DarkMuse I absolutely adore your Daniel Gale quote in your sig!
I seriously want to kiss him throughout that whole movie, but he was so cute when he said that line.
Oh to be able to walk along with Daniel/Rob and share a piece of chocolate... *dreamy sigh*
Image Image
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

You're not interrupting anything and thanks! I <3 Daniel Gale. Lol. Wish he'd bring me flowers and chocolates and steal my ice cream. Ok no stealing the ice cream. I'm an addict. Hahaha. Oh yeah, you can call me Kristina, Kristiner, or Krissie. Either one is fine with me. Kristiner is a nickname that came about from Xia. Ya know cause British people always add an R to any word ending in an A. Hahaha. So that is how Rob will say my name when...if...I meet him. Or at least we will make him say it that way. :lol:

Ok playtime is over for me for the moment. I actually have work to do now. BOO! *cries* So I will talk to you ladies later. Have fun!
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, well depends which way you look at it. I am only contracted to work three days a week, wednesday, saturday and sunday and I do any overtime if there is any. Saturday I usually work the morning but this week I am working til 5.
Its great having all this free time at least I can get some of my journalism work done. So far I have wrote 4 film reviews and done one taste test feature.
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

I only work 3 days a week also; Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Oh wait I mean nights. Lol. I like having all the free time, but I don't really make that much money. I need me a day job. That way I won't be missing out on chats. Then again I'm sure the girls would be sick of me. If they're not already, that is. Lol.

Aww he's still boozing it up
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

rob boozin'... well i'm not surprised.. i mean peoply do that.. NORMAL PEOPLE do.. :D
but i've never seen him drunk? hmmm i wonder what we can do to him if he';s drunk..
ok i'll shut up..

and on the same page i saw dakota fanning?? i think she'll do great..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Yes, Rob is known for his boozing. Lol. I'm just sad that every new picture that pops up is of fans with him at a pub. I guess it's better than a bunch of papz all over him though. I'm glad he's having fun in his down time. But he doesn't always seem so happy in the pics. So I'm kinda worried about him. Ok I'm always worried about him, lol, but more so now. *sad face* I hope he's doing ok.
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Weird, I only work three nights a week, too. Hmmm...

And as far as Rob and booze is concerned, he'd probably be more willing to go wherever we ask him to if he's a little loose, if you know what I mean. ;)

So, on our grocery list of things to get for the eventual Robnap, let's add some quality alcohol for our main man.

On a similar yet different note (figure that one out): How is it possible that I've never seen a picture where I find him UNattractive? I'm even strangely drawn to ol' chicken legs from a few pages back. It's like a disease, this loving Rob. And I don't want the cure.

That's the test I'm putting out there for you ladies (and Ard, should he grace us with his presence :D ). Find and post the worst picture you can find of dear Robby.

And with that challenge, I wish you all a good day. I'm off to catch some shut-eye.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

i think we had that before.. (way back! hahaha)
when the pic looked like a mugshot..

not sure.. i think this pic is funny.. but check it..
really looked like a mugshot..

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bo ... o/340x.jpg
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

slightlyobsessed wrote:On a similar yet different note (figure that one out): How is it possible that I've never seen a picture where I find him UNattractive? I'm even strangely drawn to ol' chicken legs from a few pages back. It's like a disease, this loving Rob. And I don't want the cure.

That's the test I'm putting out there for you ladies (and Ard, should he grace us with his presence :D ). Find and post the worst picture you can find of dear Robby.
I don't want the cure either. I'll run for the hills if they try to force me to take it. Lol. And finding a bad picture of Rob is like trying to find a bald picture of Rob. As far as I know there are none. Haha.

Speaking of Matt, gotta a question for ya Matty Boy. Lol. So on WoW, what kind of character do you have? And are you Horde or Alliance? Look at me all taking an interest like I know something. :lol:

Oh yeah and I think the "mug shot" picture is sexy.

EDIT: totally had to put the mug shot part in quotations...being as how it's not an actual mug shot. LOL.
Last edited by DarkMuse on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.