Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #6

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #6

Post by stellar87 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:^^^Awww...he is such a beautiful creature! Every time I'm feeling sad or p*ssed off, I look at Rob and it all goes away..Until I stop looking at him then I get all angry again :lol:
Yes Ginger! I'm the same way. haha Everytime I see his wonderfuly beautiful face he puts me in a fantaic mood. I love him so.

And if we are calling dibs on Rob's 'muscles' around here I'm so taking yanjan's idea and calling the perfection that is Rob's tongue. :lol: Oh and I think I'm calling the v too! :twisted: And the hair...even though it's not a muscle...yeah I think I pretty much just want all of Rob. This whole calling individual parts isn't working for me, I don't think. Now that I think about it I want his hands too...damn.

edwardlikeshaystacks - Welcome! Rob is indeed a hunksicle. hahah Saying that makes me laugh. I'm all giggly right now for some reason.
Last edited by stellar87 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Whenever I look at this thread and - of course, how could I not? - the Rob pics my insides just melt. Ahhh.... So keep posting those pretty pictures please! :D

Since you guys seem to know all things Rob related, does anyone knows where he is right now. He seems to lie low for a while... no paparazzi shots or anything. It's a well earned rest, as someone said before!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
shavei7

Post by shavei7 »

vampire_elf wrote:Since you guys seem to know all things Rob related, does anyone knows where he is right now. He seems to lie low for a while... no paparazzi shots or anything. It's a well earned rest, as someone said before!
^^^ while I would loooove to see new pictures of Rob, I'm actually happy for him that the papz can't find him. He really needs some down time. Espcially since all this madness will start again once filming begins.
Last edited by shavei7 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

Ok, first things first. Jaime wins. I secede. She wins. But I would like to say that not only will I have the Twilight Soundtrack, I will also have the Mitch Hansen Band. And if I go to jail because of you Jaime, you're totally bailing my a.ss out of jail.

Did I knock up Ginger too? Aww d*mnit. Well, what's one more baby to care for?

And yes Jaime, twins, they run in my family and they skip a generation. And yes, both boys, cause I said so. And they're Javier and Joshua to you.

Now Ginger, what are we going to call our baby?

And my new motto is, "Needs to learn to keep it in his pants"
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

He sure deserves some privacy but I wouldnt say no to a few recent shots. I always thought he was cute in Harry potter and that he would become a star one day. Stars I like I always IMDB them just to see what stuff they have done I did that back then and then completly forgot about him. I didnt like that he had to die.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Ard Rhys69 wrote:Ok, first things first. Jaime wins. I secede. She wins. But I would like to say that not only will I have the Twilight Soundtrack, I will also have the Mitch Hansen Band. And if I go to jail because of you Jaime, you're totally bailing my a.ss out of jail.

Did I knock up Ginger too? Aww d*mnit. Well, what's one more baby to care for?

And yes Jaime, twins, they run in my family and they skip a generation. And yes, both boys, cause I said so. And they're Javier and Joshua to you.

Now Ginger, what are we going to call our baby?

And my new motto is, "Needs to learn to keep it in his pants"
Seriously Matt! *puts hands on hips* You knocked up two girls in one night? Not cool.
:lol:
Ginger is still trying to deny it but Jaime felt a kick last night. She also isn't sure you're the baby daddy... :lol:
I think your new motto is fitting man wh0re. *shakes head*
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

*gasps* Ginger!

You're a wh0re! You're a filthy wh0re!

Omg, I'm so sorry for that, but I've always wanted to say that, and have it actually be right. Blame Family Guy and Seabreeze. You know I love you Ginger. Please don't be offended, cause that would make me a sad panda.
CastMeNotAway

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Damn, boy! You sure are living up to your name, aren't you Baby Daddy? ;)

Remind me to keep my legs crossed whenever you're in the room :lol:

I think we're gonna eventually have to hire a fulltime daycare service at this rate! Let's hope Rob likes kids XD
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

Apparently I got a handful running around, and by running around I mean growing in women's wombs.

Amanda? Did you update the Jake/Nessie Fan-Fic yet? Cause I've been waiting.......
CastMeNotAway

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Ard Rhys69 wrote:Apparently I got a handful running around, and by running around I mean growing in women's wombs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That literally made me snort XD You'd better get a second job... or third, maybe. You've got a lot of little nudgers you'll have to support pretty soon XD

Amanda? Did you update the Jake/Nessie Fan-Fic yet? Cause I've been waiting.......
I'm about halfway done with the new chapter! I PROMISE that the chapter will be up BEFORE friday. I'll go work on it now, just for you :) You'd better use this as a bedtime story for your little Matt spawns :lol:
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!