Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #6

Post by Vampire4eva »

No I wont be, its already 5pm here and I have work tomorrow. I think after all the late nights I have had this week I need an early night.

Just like to say if I ever came face to face with Rob I would ditch the camera and just buy the guy a drink. I wouldnt be able to take a decent photo anyway. :lol:
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Lol, I would have just let him drink his little beer and take the picture when he's not looking. -swoon- that is if I can find a way to get into the bar. :P
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
consider_me_dazzled
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by consider_me_dazzled »

DarkMuse wrote:
Hehehe...*wets*
Holy cheese and crackers! First time I've seen that pic! OMG! Hawt-ness!
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

consider_me_dazzled wrote:
DarkMuse wrote:
Hehehe...*wets*
It is his sex hair at it's finest. Swoon... :o :o :o
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
consider_me_dazzled
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by consider_me_dazzled »

Tell me about it. I just keep going back and looking....over, and over, and over....well you get the point.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

consider_me_dazzled wrote:
DarkMuse wrote:
Hehehe...*wets*
Oh my. I think my heart just skipped a beat. I loooooove that little smirk he does. Sigh. I miss his old hair :( can't wait til it comes back!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

DarkMuse wrote:Yeah I guess you're right. If I saw him in a pub, I'd be torn on whether or not to go talk to him. I probably would though. I'd be all "Um, excuse me, hi..um I don't mean to bother you cause I know you hate that, but I also know I'll never get this chance again. So um..if you would be so kind as to let me get a picture with you, I'll buy you a beer to make up for it. Hell I'll buy the whole table a round if that's ok." LOL. Yep. That's what I'd say. Haha.

Oh! I just realized...I'm finally Hanging Up on the B!tch..I mean Jessica! Woohoo! :lol:
haha Kristiner, you and I are too much alike. This is the convesation my friend and I had the other night. I said I'd either ask Rob for a lighter or do exactly what you said. He couldn't resist a beer or hell I'll buy him a whiskey if he wants too! The more boozed up he is around me the better. :P hahaha He'd probably find it sweet that we were trying not to bother him and actualy willing to give him something out of it...possibly. Like you said, we don't know if he's as sweet as we imagine. lol I still say he is until he proves me otherwise.
Also, I love how when you posted the new picture of Rob you put 'awww he's still boozing' or whatever you put hahaha awww, Rob's still drinking and it's so cute. hahaha You sound like me. :lol: I do worry slightly about his liver sometimes though since he's been drinking since he was young...I sound like his mother. lmao

As for the worst picture of Rob where I don't find him attractive...uhh...I don't think that exists....but I will do my research. haha
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

*raises hand*

ok so some of them EARLIER modeling pictures of Rob when he looked like a dike (no offense meaning by the use of that word btw).... hm.... yeah I could call those 'bad' and 'awkward'... pictures

just saying

JAIME :D

*licks her banner*
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

One problem there if your going to ask him for a lighter and actually intend to light up here in the UK you would have to either go to the smoke room or go outside.
Im pretty shy around guys but on a night out I am totally the opposite and given a bit of dutch courage I probably would end up approaching him with a lame excuse to chat with him. :lol:
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Yes, I agree Jaime. They make me feel a bit awkward but I still find him cute and would totally still be in love with those pictures if I were 14. haha

Vampire2eva - Yeah, you can't smoke anywhere inside bars or restaurants here in Washington State in the US and there are other states like that also. So, I'd probably stick with the other plan. haha I'm also usually shy but give me a couple drinks and that usually (<-key word) flies right out the window. :D

I sincerely hope he never, ever changes from the person in this picture. Ever.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sASGYLkBNCU/S ... C00424.jpg
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!