Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #5

Post by Nerd »

Yes! I'll have to steal Jodeen's spork momentarily and fight them off! Huzzah!

Ugh. I see names, but no new posts! :evil: Quit lurking, people! Invest in the conversation!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

---o{ that's my spork, you don't have to give it back, I have plenty more.
switzgal wrote:I also want to see the Valentine's day conversational hearts part. Jacob was so cute giving her candy for VD!
That's how my friend and her husbands first date started, with conversational hearts. And please don't call Valentine's Day VD. VD stands for something else entirely that you really, really don't want to give someone you love or get it from someone either.

Yeah I'm back, funny thing, I was reading this book and then there was this turtle (I am not making this up) that is racing across the lawn (in the story, not my lawn - my lawn is a giagantic king of the hill mound waiting to be conquered). Apparently, he lost his back legs and so the made a little cart for him out of an old rollerskate. That's how HE rolls.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Haha. I shocked up on my sporks to fight off the Disney People too & now I will use them to fight whoever is trying to steal my Jacob on facebook.

It's okay Amber, we can keep the conversation rolling *turtle* by ourselves...LOL

HI JODEEN!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

JodeenSings wrote:---o{ that's my spork, you don't have to give it back, I have plenty more.
switzgal wrote:I also want to see the Valentine's day conversational hearts part. Jacob was so cute giving her candy for VD!
That's how my friend and her husbands first date started, with conversational hearts. And please don't call Valentine's Day VD. VD stands for something else entirely that you really, really don't want to give someone you love or get it from someone either.

Yeah I'm back, funny thing, I was reading this book and then there was this turtle (I am not making this up) that is racing across the lawn (in the story, not my lawn - my lawn is a giagantic king of the hill mound waiting to be conquered). Apparently, he lost his back legs and so the made a little cart for him out of an old rollerskate. That's how HE rolls.
Haha...that is too funny!! Man what is up with that?? First at your job you said there were wolves & turtles. Now you're reading about a turtle with no legs & has to roll?? Must be a sign...for what?? I don't know!! :?:
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

YAY! Spork! *loves on* I lost my fork that I named Washington. :cry:

It's obviously a sign from the gods that they hear us... What gods, I'm not sure. Just from the gods.

ARGGH! Breaking Benjamin! Who was talking about them the other night? I'm listening to the acoustic version of "Diary of Jane". It's so pretty.

EDIT acoustive? Man, wth is going on? Somebody keeps adding random letters to my words!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
JodeenSings

Post by JodeenSings »

I don't know, maybe Taylor is sending me a coded message on how to find him? I better bring the tape measure, dang my mind's going blank, what else should I bring with me to solve this mystery and meet up with Taylor. Think Jodeen, think! Wait I've got it! Follow the rolling skank bale, follow the rolling skank bale . . . .
~~~Image~~~
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

a Fork name Washington...haha

you should read my new headline on facebook. LOL. I just crack myself up!!

I think it was Renesmee who was talking about Beaking Benjamin. I have never heard of him/group?? Is that that a group?? I should go look for that song on youtube.

Maybe it's a sign saying NM will be "rolling" in the box office...LOL :lol: :lol:

EDIT: a sign from Taylor? Oh my, our prayers have been answered!!
JodeenSings

Post by JodeenSings »

Nerd wrote:YAY! Spork! *loves on* I lost my fork that I named Washington. :cry:
I had to read that a couple of time before I got it, boy am I tired, but not sleepy.
Maybe its the cold -10 degrees.
~~~Image~~~
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

JodeenSings wrote:
Nerd wrote:YAY! Spork! *loves on* I lost my fork that I named Washington. :cry:
I had to read that a couple of time before I got it, boy am I tired, but not sleepy.
Maybe its the cold -10 degrees.
OMG.. I guess our minds & speed are of a turtle tonight...sssslllllooooowwwww
same, im tired but not sleepy...
I need to finish my fanfic *sigh*
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

They're petty good. Yes, they're a group. xD A little annoying in concert, though. I like to swear as much as the next person, but the lead singer was just tossing his mouth around like he was excited to be doing it. It came off a little juvenile. They're very energized live, though.

Ew. :( I hate the cold. Thank Jacob Black that I have my nice Korean blanket. From Korea. Duh. It's a blanket! Where's your spaceheater?

ahah! I love your facebook status! xD

It better be a sign from Taylor that he's seeking us out. *Sends telepathic messages* South Dakota. SOUTH DAKOTA!