Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Well, I am a Robnapper! and I made it on the first page XD (I just can't fit the thing in my siggie because it would be too long :lol: )

And I don't think Rob has a beerbelly, exactly... but even if he did, I would still want him like craaaazayyyy RAWR :lol:
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
DHSHolly
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DHSHolly »

Yay first post on the second page!!! Susan wrote:
Here's a funny little thing to talk about - if Rob went by "Bob" instead of Rob, would he be as hot? Hahaha.
I don't know, I dn't like the name bob at all, so I think for me his hotness would go down somewhat. I just can't see him as a bob though. Just don't see it.
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

I think I am going to cry now just come hom from a 7hr shift on a checkout and came on here cos I needed a Rob fix badly and somone posted an image and its not working. :(
But on a positive note I got a google Alert- I feel like such a saddo for doing it and theres article about how hes not dating anyone no-one wants to seem to be in a committed relationship.
Rob honey your looking in the wrong place, your not going to find me in a London pub well not yet anyway :lol:

Check it out!!!
http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/ ... 0901249896
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

Vampire4eva wrote:I think I am going to cry now just come hom from a 7hr shift on a checkout and came on here cos I needed a Rob fix badly and somone posted an image and its not working. :(
But on a positive note I got a google Alert- I feel like such a saddo for doing it and theres article about how hes not dating anyone no-one wants to seem to be in a committed relationship.
Rob honey your looking in the wrong place, your not going to find me in a London pub well not yet anyway :lol:

Check it out!!!
http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/ ... 0901249896
hmmmm... hasnt that show already aired?? idont know... if not ima go record it =]=]
CastMeNotAway: im glad you got on the first page... otherwise us newbies might be in for a rough thread!! ahaha just kidding, y'al are too nice for that!! =]=] and yes his beer belly wouldnt make ANY difference what so ever!! =]=]
edwardlikeshaystacks:yep, his stomach was flat and HOTT. haha. maybe on account of his almost workout schedule BEFORE they told him to stop cuz he looked like an alien!! haha

Bob is definately not a name that suits him!! haha
man you guys have sooooo much fun with your robnapping plans!! =]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

that ellen showed already aired. i think back in November. rob told ellen that he hadnt washed his hair in awhile. ellen told rob, "can i wash your hair?" and rob told her "only if u take a shower with me." i actually didnt see that part in the show, but thats wat rob told ryan seacrest when he was on KIIS FM.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

t_feva wrote:that ellen showed already aired. i think back in November. rob told ellen that he hadnt washed his hair in awhile. ellen told rob, "can i wash your hair?" and rob told her "only if u take a shower with me." i actually didnt see that part in the show, but thats wat rob told ryan seacrest when he was on KIIS FM.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA MAN OH MAN.
our boy is quite naught eh??
haha, id wash his hair..... :D :lol:
haha
wouldn't we all.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

Ah!!! I guess they are regurgitating old interviews as sources for articles because hes staying low. Not surprising all google alerts say the same thing, how he was coached to deal with media, rumours about who he is dating, where hes been hanging etc you get the picture.
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

i'd wash his hair along with the rest of his body :twisted:
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

Vampire4eva wrote:Ah!!! I guess they are regurgitating old interviews as sources for articles because hes staying low. Not surprising all google alerts say the same thing, how he was coached to deal with media, rumours about who he is dating, where hes been hanging etc you get the picture.
yea im actually beginning to feel sorry for the man.
unfortunately for him, shooting starts soon, so theres gonna be WAY MORE HYPE TOO. awww
our poor rob. =(

im sorry vampire4eva, i dont know your name.... uh im allie

EDIT: man oh man t-feva.... dirty thoughts hahah
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

ok first... I dont like the name 'bob' but I'm all about the name 'bobbie' so he'll just be renamed bobbie from now on. With how I type i sure hope i dont put boobie by accident... just excuse me if i do. It's bound to happen.

Next... woot woot to the new thread.

Last... ain't nothing wrong with some man meat... surely, how else are you going to stay warm? how else are you going to be pinned? Tackled? Tickled?! A man's gotta have some man meat. I don't want to be able to push him off me... ;)

woot woot to the robnappers!

JAIME

*licks her bobbie banner*
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*