Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #6

Post by switzgal »

OK I just added a short intro on the HOME page. If anybody want to add something else to the intro, please feel free, I think intro should stay and we can update the news (article) below it from time to time.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

The music page is blank... :?

YAY! Guys I love this site. Team Work..! :lol:
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
omjb_loveydove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Hiding in Taylor Lautner's bushes with my Skank Pack shirt on

Post by omjb_loveydove »

Srry guys I had to run out for a meeting for a bit. Thanks for adjusting the Books section switz; it looks nice and clean now :) So i'm pretty much on fashion now with Switz and Renesmee? Sweet. Are we Still doing the mini-bog w/ blog thing or no?
Screw Jacob Black you say? Why yes. Yes I will. :twisted:
Proud member of the Skank Pack (Taylor's right pec is MINE) and Team Turtle
Dork Squad: The Gaming Guru :geek:
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

omjb_loveydove wrote:Srry guys I had to run out for a meeting for a bit. Thanks for adjusting the Books section switz; it looks nice and clean now :) So i'm pretty much on fashion now with Switz and Renesmee? Sweet. Are we Still doing the mini-bog w/ blog thing or no?
yeah, but i have you down for books and videos too. okay you can chat with threethings about the video. she's pretty much doing that by herself right now...
I have no clue about the bio/blog thingy. What I have noticed is that everyone is leaving a little bio info about themselves in their own areas. so i think it can happen that way. unless we want to do something else with "The Taylor Team" section.
Okay my eyes are hurting!! I think imma take a break real quick.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

nafereti wrote:
omjb_loveydove wrote:Srry guys I had to run out for a meeting for a bit. Thanks for adjusting the Books section switz; it looks nice and clean now :) So i'm pretty much on fashion now with Switz and Renesmee? Sweet. Are we Still doing the mini-bog w/ blog thing or no?
yeah, but i have you down for books and videos too. okay you can chat with threethings about the video. she's pretty much doing that by herself right now...
I have no clue about the bio/blog thingy. What I have noticed is that everyone is leaving a little bio info about themselves in their own areas. so i think it can happen that way. unless we want to do something else with "The Taylor Team" section.
Well eventually (yeah right) I envisioned the TEAM TAYLOR section to be about Taylor. Because OK What as women/ladies, obsessed about??? Books, Movies, Music, Videos, Fanfics, Fashion AND Taylor. So once everybody gets on board that we can feature him from time to time but we can also feature KS, Rob, or anybody in HOT news, yet he can still have his own page.
Thoughts?
omjb_loveydove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Hiding in Taylor Lautner's bushes with my Skank Pack shirt on

Post by omjb_loveydove »

nafereti wrote: yeah, but i have you down for books and videos too. okay you can chat with threethings about the video. she's pretty much doing that by herself right now...
books is pretty much an open thing though but yea I understand. I'm about to post the first non-Twilight-related thing on the site! *ducks*

works with me switz. it'd b cool to have a Taylor "shrine" on our website lol
Screw Jacob Black you say? Why yes. Yes I will. :twisted:
Proud member of the Skank Pack (Taylor's right pec is MINE) and Team Turtle
Dork Squad: The Gaming Guru :geek:
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Wow. That was a longer than expected nap. And geez! I go away for three hours, and you add five pages. Lol.

To whomever asked about using real names: I'm fine with that. :) You can use my name!

Hahaha. Thanks for the congratulations on the new thread, and I LOVE the Jacob Black graphic. It's so cute!

I'm on my way to go read some fanfics. Weee!

I hope Taylor e-mails you back, Switz! He didn't reply to me, and I don't think he even read my message. You might have to contact his rep/manager/agent, though, since he's so big now. Lol!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

WHAT!?!?!?!?

You guys have Taylor Lautner's Email address?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

No. Just his MySpace. Lol. It's here (http://www.myspace.com/tdl06). Looks like he hasn't gotten on today.

TaylorLautner.info posted a link to a youtube like video hosting site... It's dedicated strictly to Taylor! That's so awesome!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

switzgal wrote: Well eventually (yeah right) I envisioned the TEAM TAYLOR section to be about Taylor. Because OK What as women/ladies, obsessed about??? Books, Movies, Music, Videos, Fanfics, Fashion AND Taylor. So once everybody gets on board that we can feature him from time to time but we can also feature KS, Rob, or anybody in HOT news, yet he can still have his own page.
Thoughts?
That sounds like a great idea Switz!!
So since I'm doing the announcements, should I do it like anything "TWILIGHT SERIES" related, or just Taylor news?
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/