Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

cullens_love wrote:In the tokyo pictures from Rob and Kristen (K. in the white T-shirt) you can see how much in tune those two are. She is so damn lucky :cry:
I know! They would be the best couple everrr, and not just because of the characters they play!
ImageImage
E<3B
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Now it's Nikki's turn to be at a birthday party. Let's hope that one goes better than the one I was at and that she gets to find her Rob-a-like! I just tortured her by sending this, and this, and this, and this to her phone. Lol. Am I a good friend or what? :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Wow Kris, great job spotting the Rob alike. He looks like a younger/mini version from what I can see. I am so imagining you trying to be all casual and inconspicuously take a few pics without him noticing. :lol:

Nikki, I do so enjoy seeing those new pics of him leaving Japan but who the hell took those blurry pictures??? Learn how to use a camera, people! (Though beggars can't be choosers, and a blurred Rob is better than no Rob...)

Ok so I posted part of this story over on the Jackson thread, but there was something I left out because it was better fit to be shared here.
So my bf and I babysat my nieces and nephews earlier today, and we were watching Twilight (yes with a bootleg dvd) and my bf pointed out to the kids how Edward and Jasper are my boyfriends.
And then suddenly my 4 year old niece tells me how she likes the guy with the lip stuff on (how clever was she to spot that??) and then when Rob came onscreen again she was like "That one! I like him!" And I totally felt like a proud mama! I was like awwww, I've taught you well! At such a young age she can appreciate a fine man like our Rob. ;)
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Mandy - I read the story in the JOF thread and I like both versions. Lol. It's so cute! The one with the lip stuff on. Hahaha that's hilarious. And I thought I was being inconspicuous, but on the last shot, I noticed the light on my hand. My flash was on and I did't know it. It's not like a blinding flash, it's just a white light the comes on, but still it was noticeable. Lol. Oh well.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Mands - yes! you have taught her well indeed... :D that's so cute.

Kris- yea, you're an awesome friend... that's how i would prefer to be tortured! :lol:

*sigh* I'd give an arm and a leg to see Rob. *pouts*. Japan is so lucky, maybe if the Twilight cast don't come here I'll go over there.. :twisted: stalker-ish thoughts run through my head
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Rob always looks so HAPPY when he's with Kristen! It's adorable. I feel kind of bad for all my speculation - so I'll just say that I hope she's the friend to him that he needs. It seems like they *get* each other and enjoy their time filming - so I'm super excited that New Moon is shooting. Not just for the obvious reasons - but because I think we're going to see many more "happy" interviews and photos from Rob!

Image Image
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Yeah, Kris was totally torturing me...in the best way possible with the Rob pics flooding my message inbox. I was in public with my friends and smiling like an idiot...at my cell. :lol: I'm pretty sure the guy that I was (Kris' words, not mine) eye cufking all night, thought I was a dork. lmao Two and half beers and Nikki's buzzed. And I really shouldn't refer to myself in third person, I HATE that. Sorry.

Back to Rob.

Mandy, that is so adorable about your niece! "The one with the lip stuff on!" I love it! That is utterly awesome and would be a good story to tell Rob. haha Be like yeah, my 4 yr. old niece loves you and your lip stuff. :P You have indeed taught her very well. I get excited when I get my 14 yr. old niece to admit that Rob is cute...she usually makes fun of him just to see if she can get to me but I know she really likes him. haha

Oh yeah and last night I was looking at this picture Kris sent me on my phone, at the bar (haha) and thinking wow, Rob has a really nice hair line. I'm so weird. But seriously, I've said how much I love his hair and everything else on the man but for some reason I noticed his hair line and how he doesn't have too much of a pronounced widow's peak...it's just soft and curved, very nice. And very even. hahaha Okay, I think I'm done sounding like a fool for now...
God, help me though, his tired face, slightly red cheeks, and finger-pulled hair in that picture totally do it for me. Holy hell. So hot.

Just some random Rob sexiness...
Kristen looks adorable too.

Okay, I'm seriously going to go pass out now. I just got home and only slept for like 4 hours. New thread today? Maybe? ;)

Edit -
Julie, I really love your new sig. Mr. Ten Below. hehe That's cute and it looks gorgeous.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hahahahahaha!! I've been busted, all. I just got a pm from another poster who I have been in dep movie discussions with. The whole time, I was all about talking how uber talented our Rob is and how I just am completely in love with him because he's so talented and so humble and how he could look like Quasimodo, for all I care...

And then he visited our discussion here and I am soooooooo busted!!!!!! :lol:

But, as I told him, the hottness is really just whipped cream on the mocha, isn't it.

Anyway, thanks for curing my withdrawl, all. I was out of touch all day yesterday due to family obligations. So, of course, I pop back on first thing this am and get my fix. Thanks for the Rob pics from the airport. Yummmmm!!!!! I think the whole case is due in Canada this week to start preproduction. Quick, someone find me a plane ticket to Canada!!!! Rob, Jackson and Peter all in the same place. It think it might spontaneously combust!!!!!!! And, damn if I don't want to dance in the flames. 8-)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

those pics from the japan are nice. he is looking good.

it is nice to see how genuine he is with the fans and the way he reacts to them. it's a much different look than the way the media/tabloids portray him.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

mizzou wrote:those pics from the japan are nice. he is looking good.

it is nice to see how genuine he is with the fans and the way he reacts to them. it's a much different look than the way the media/tabloids portray him.
Probably because, in the former case, he's there for the fans. And in the latter, the paparazzi are intruding on his personal life.