Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by ForJazz926 »

I also love it when he just grabs her and puts her on her back. *has heart attack*

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Okay, so now that I have a link to it, I have an excuse to watch that scene over and over and over and over and over and.... ummmm....I'm sorry....where was I?

Ummm....

Oh, yes. Okay *Inhales Deeply and shakes head**

The bedroom eyes. That look he gets in his eyes as he looks at her when she says, "Don't go." **Swoon** There is just something magical about Rob's eyes, something beautiful that he can do with them that just...wow! Even as Cedric in HP, I noticed those beautiful eyes and his ability to communicate just with them. It is actually a skill that not many actors have. The funny part is I have actually heard an interview with him (the youtube artists series with Haley from Paramore, I think) where he was totally ripping himself up one side and down the other for not being able to do that. I wanted to shake him and say, "Are you crazy? Do you know what you do to us just with those beautiful things!!!"

So, I have to ask all of you a question and I really want answers:

Knowing now that, in all likelihood, all 4 books will eventually be made into films, what do you think Rob's best seens will be? (PS Move beyond Isle Esme, ladies!!)

I personally can't wait to see him as the burning man in Breaking Dawn. I just think he is so emotionally raw in his roles that those scenes will be just amazing.

What do the rest of you think?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Yipes. Well and truly time for a new thread.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”