Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by stellar87 »

Mandy! I found it for you! If you haven't found it already lol. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y7lEkIPuZs
That's part 1. You can get to part 2 over at the side when it's done. He's so cute. Damn the Robert Pattison.

Oh yeah and Kristiner and I were just talking and I made a very good observation in the beer belly pic...
http://everglowmedia.net/gallery/displa ... fullsize=1
I'm pretty sure you can see quite a bit of 'the Rob' in it. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
We've come to the conclusion that it is not his pants bunched up but indeed a little something going on in his pants.
I tried to tell him to calm down before that picture was taken, I really, really did...but he was just too worked up from remembering us earlier that morning...and the night before and possibly on the way to the photoshoot. :twisted: :P
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ya know I've never actually seen the behind the scenes/extras for HP4? Mine doesn't have them. I'm gonna have to go out and get that. I didn't realize it didn't have that stuff. I'm dumb. Lol.

And yes you can totally see "the Rob" in that picture! He really is trying to poke through. Hahaha. I love it!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

NIKKI!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST! Thanks for finding that for me :D
I just watched part 1 and I was grinning like a fool at my comp monitor the whole time. Oh lawd. I love how even then he was always going out late and making the poor make up crew work hard to make him presentable.
Now on to part 2...

So I went back and looked at the beer belly pic. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Rob is totally trying to make a guest appearance!! Won't stay in the pants. Stubborn little thing, isn't it? Or should I say stubborn big thing, isn't it? [hopefully!] ;)
Image Image
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Dude, guys, it's 6am here and I just spent the last hour or so watching and rewatching Rob in youtube videos. I was going FOUR hours ago, but I can't seem to leave! (He said the same thing to me last night...bow chicka!)

You can see the shadow of "the Rob" in that picture! I'm convinced! (Really, it doesn't take much to convince me of something I want to believe, anyway.)

Seriously, though. Rob's here now, so we're going to go "play" "Cops and Robbers."

I'm such a criminal, Rob. You should probably use your handcuffs...
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

haha 'the Rob' totally wants to come out and play. :lol:
Yeah, stubborn big thing is right on Mandy, right on. :P

I had a silly grin on my face watching the extras too. He's so flipping cute. I can't take it. I too, love how even back then he was going out all night and said it was the makeup crew's resposiblity to make him look good. haha Jacka.ss I also totally squealed when I saw him walking out the doors at the end of the second video and he had the beanie on! I was like awww, it's the same Rob! Still wearing the beanie! So cute!
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Oh gawd, yes I thought the same thing with the beanie!!! I felt like I was seeing a baby pic of an old friend :lol:
I also had a very strange thought/urge... after him wearing that beanie for so many years, I wonder what it smells like? :? :lol: I would gladly sniff it if given the chance! Does that make me a freak? :oops:

It was so hard seeing him being pulled and flung about like a rag doll. I was like "Careful! Don't smash the Rob with that harness!"

EDIT: I also noticed that he tends to hold microphones and water bottles like you hold a cigarette. Oh the cute quirks that he has...
Image Image
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

LOL!!! Just read back eight pages and now going to officially name you all the Rob Gutter Ladies :lol:
I cant exactly blame you thats exactly where my mind goes ;) I haven't looked at all the photos yet.
We still have snow in some parts here....*wonders if Rob played in the snow*
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Edward_Addict wrote:So I went back and looked at the beer belly pic. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Rob is totally trying to make a guest appearance!! Won't stay in the pants. Stubborn little thing, isn't it? Or should I say stubborn big thing, isn't it? [hopefully!] ;)
Oh we surely do hope so! I mean his hands can't be that big for no reason. :twisted: :lol:

Speaking of his hands...

You see how big his hand is here? And you know that it's not even life size, right? Well...that's how big my hand is in real life. How pathetic is that? And yes, I measured my hand against his. I was curious! Lol.

EDIT: I have a ginormous computer screen here at work so I guess it all depends on the size of the monitor. Lol. Shoulda said that earlier. Oops.
Last edited by DarkMuse on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

stellar87 wrote: Oh yeah and Kristiner and I were just talking and I made a very good observation in the beer belly pic...
http://everglowmedia.net/gallery/displa ... fullsize=1
I'm pretty sure you can see quite a bit of 'the Rob' in it. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
We've come to the conclusion that it is not his pants bunched up but indeed a little something going on in his pants.
I tried to tell him to calm down before that picture was taken, I really, really did...but he was just too worked up from remembering us earlier that morning...and the night before and possibly on the way to the photoshoot. :twisted: :P
Ahhh the infamous beer belly that was so hard to see! Aww, haha. It isn't all that bad. Its kind of cute. :P and look at that...ruffle in his jeans. ;)
Gmorning, fellow Robnappers!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Oh jayzus, Kristiner, don't even get me started on his hands. Seriously. I have dreams about them. They are too captivating. And deliciously large.

So since you mentioned you measured your hand against that pic, I had to do the same. And I totally see what you mean. My hand is just about the same size as well. :shock: That just took my Rob hand fantasies to a WHOLE. NEW. LEVEL.
Image Image