Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by cullens_love »

Yeah I also don`t know how she can be together with him like watching movies and not wanting to make out with him.
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Nikki! Those pictures! OMG *dies* He looks so ****** amazing. The previously non released now released pictures from Teen Vogue were dorkily fabulous! I love them. Rob and his sunglasses. *shakes head* Lol.

STORY TIME! (not a picture story, but a story with pictures at the end...lol)

Wow. What a night I had. I went to my friend Alicia's birthday party tonight. I knew absolutely no one except her and my brother, Mike. Everything was ok until we tried to leave. Alicia had told her boyfriend way back before she got drunk that he could take her home. But when she gets drunk, it's always my brother she comes running to. Her boyfriend, brother, cousins, and other family all apparently HATE Mike. And of course Alicia wanted to go home with him instead. Wanted him to take her to her own house and then he go back to his, not that she wanted to "go home" with him. The dudes and my brother almost got into a big ol' brawl and the cops were called and it was explained and everything turned out ok. But wow was that scary for a minute.

Before the whole mess went down though, I did happen to spy with my little eye something Rob-a-like. Lol. So there was this guy sitting at a table near the one with all my party peeps (that I don't know..lol). He was there with like 3 other guys and they were playing pool. He was the only guy in a white shirt (the rest of them were wearing black) and it said Nike on it. Haha. He walked by me with a pail of empty beer bottles. He looked like a mini Rob. He was short (like about 5'6 at the tallest), skinny, and had a face as close to looking like Rob's as anyone could. He had the same hands! Well not as big, but as pretty! Lol. And he walked like him too! His hair is close to The Summer House Rob hair, but not quite as long. I was able to take a few pictures with my camera phone, which sucks balls btw, and I'll post them here for you all to see. They are by far the worst pictures ever, but it was the best I could do. Haha.

Rob-a-like picture 1
Rob-a-like picture 2
Rob-a-like picture 3

So that's my story. Yay! Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

^cool Krissy! I wished I'd met somebody who resembles Rob.

I wish we can see his face up close! any possibility that you'd see him again? (and snap a closer pic?hehe)
well, the first one was the most Rob-esque for me, I had to squint to make sure it wasn't Rob ..( i can't tell)LOL
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Someone might want to pm a mod :)
ImageImage
E<3B
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Yes! Kris! The first pic of the Rob alike is very Rob-esque. And if his hair were darker he'd look exactly like Rob from afar in The Summer House. Hot damn. Woman, I wish I would have been with you! :lol: Like I said I would have said to tell with me towering over the man, I'd be jumping on that sh*t. :twisted:
I loved that you were texting me the whole time letting me know the happenings of the Rob alike. You're the best Rob to my TomStu ever. lmao

Also just figured I'd let everyone know that I just saw Rob has apparently left Japan already...the pics are crappy and blurry but they are Rob. hehe
Let's hope he's coming home to us!
I love his fluffly looking hair, it looks so soft...I want to touch.
Hot damn, he looks like he just rolled out of bed. RAWR

Fan picture from Japan...sooooo sexy.
Lucky girl

EDIT -
I PMed December asking for a new thread since we are so close. :)
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

In the tokyo pictures from Rob and Kristen (K. in the white T-shirt) you can see how much in tune those two are. She is so damn lucky :cry:
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I will more than likely go back to that bar being that it's right down the street from my sister's house and she hangs out there sometimes. So maybe the guy will be there again. Although I'd be really super embarrassed now that the whole almost brawl happened and I was attached to it. We shall see though.

Nikki - Ahhh! The few pics you could actually see are faneffingtabulous! Omg. He did look like he just rolled out of bed in that one. And he looks so damn (that came out dman..lol) sexy in the others. Holy balls. *dies*
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Kris - Last night when Nik Nik told us about your Rob-a-like, I was like, "I AM GOING TO SLAP HER IF SHE DOES NOT GET A PICTURE!!" So here's what you are going to do..You are going to wh0re it up so you can get an EVEN better picture of the Rob-a-like!!! HOLLA!!

And I lurve the Rob pics Nik Nik..He is probably on his way to Canada now..I don't know exactly when they are going to start shooting..plus, just because they start at a certain time doesn't mean he is going to be called to the set that same time..so..we will see..
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Gii - I will have to have my friend CC do a wh0re makeover on me. I would end up looking like Bozo the clown if I did it myself. Lol. And anyway, I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend. A group of girls came in before we left and he was only hugging on one of them. Maybe they're just friends? Lol.

I do hope he's going to Canada. At least he'd still be on the same continent. I cannot wait for my income tax so I can get a passport. Lol. Not that I'll be going up there and stalking him or anything *shifty eyes*. :lol:

I was looking through more of the Tokyo pics taken by fans. Holy eff. Wow. He is just too much sex.
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I'm pretty sure you're right and he's going to Canada to start filming New Moon.

Image Image