Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by stellar87 »

Kris - I am indeed looking forward to the mansion and my own wing...among the other things we discussed. :P
The music video is a work in progress, it needs Rob's final approval. You saw the making of it, just wait for the final product. :lol: So sorry about Kristen's socks haunting you too! lmao Oh dear.

Jaime, Gii, Amanda, Ana, and Peggy - I had so much fun with you girls tonight. Thanks for making me laugh. I wish I could give you all a big hug and give you each your very own Rob. Seriously, I do. :D

Okay, now...new outtakes from the Entertainment Weekly Photoshoot that Ana was so kind to send me the link to after she found them. So sorry about the watermarks. BOO! :( Hopefully someone will release them without the watermarks and maybe in HQ...'cause that would utterly awesome.
Rob's beer belly! It's SO CUTE! I've fallen in love with him all over again. Seriously. I really have. And yes, I just said that a beer belly was cute and I completely meant it.
http://everglowmedia.net/gallery/displa ... fullsize=1
So cute, sitting down, looking off like he's actually thinking something :P He is. He's thinking "Damn, where'd Nikki and her sweet a.ss go?"
Awwwrawr! I love his hair that length. YUM.
I like the hole in his shirt...very Robbish. hahaha

There are some new Kristen ones too, she looks really pretty but we all want to focus on Rob, yes? :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

=[
i haven't been here for a while.
i hope not everyone's forgotten about me. =[[

well, anywayz, i found some photos and i'd just thought i'd share.
haha. is that really rob as a kid?

emo fringe...but still hot.

lol?

the last two were screen shots from the movie how to be.

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

^^ If that first pic is really Rob as a kid, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Wow... you know it's really bad when you see a beer belly and a holey shirt and you think it's utterly adorable and sexy at the same time. :lol:
Nikki, thanks for those! What a treat indeed ;)

I don't know why, but somehow the subject of Rob came up with my bf earlier and he made some comments about how much I love him and get all hot and bothered thinking about him. And I was like, oh wait... does that bother you? :?
:lol:
Image Image
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

That is indeed our cute little Rob as a kid. With his little baby face! And his dirty blonde hair! So cute! Collective awwwww. :)
And I absolutely love all the pictures from How To Be. It looks liek such an awesome movie, I can't wait to see it! I love the picture of him in bed with his parents and he has the huge smile on his face, so priceless. It works so well because he movies back in with his parents in the movie, so funny. He's awesome

And yes, the moment I saw the beer belly and seriously went 'awwwww!' I was like wow...yeah, this is worse than I thought. But I don't take it back. Nope, not at all. I actually prefer Rob's little beer belly to him being really, really skinny. :P I find it endearing and sexy. :oops: The belt hanging down like that is sexy too. Okay, everything about the man in every photo is sexy. I can't help it! *bangs head on the desk*
ImageImage
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I went to post a reply and it wouldn't let me cause it said I wasn't logged in. Stupid. Quit logging me out! I'll log out when I'm good and ready too. Lol.

Yes BOO to the water marks! I hate those stupid things. Keeping us from seeing ALL of our man. You don't put a water mark over his face you as.s hats!

*ranting over*

So those pictures are really beautiful. I love his beer belly too. A beer belly and a holey shirt...sexy? Yes. On him, definitely. Maybe not in 10 years, but for right now, yes.

And I can't wait to see How To Be. It's taking too long. Get it out already. Holy cheese that sounds really naughty bad. :twisted: :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

DarkMuse wrote: So those pictures are really beautiful. I love his beer belly too. A beer belly and a holey shirt...sexy? Yes. On him, definitely. Maybe not in 10 years, but for right now, yes.

And I can't wait to see How To Be. It's taking too long. Get it out already. Holy cheese that sounds really naughty bad. :twisted: :lol:
Get it out already! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh my god. I can't stop laughing. Total flashbacks to the measuring tape convo. hahahahahahahahaha
I can't breathe. Holy hell.

Look at that naughty smile...
http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/7 ... icture.htm
Love this face haha
Serious-my-puppy-just-died Rob lol sorry but that's what he looks like!
haha Spunk does not approve. Duck lips!
"What the cufk are you on about lady?" Not impressed...or maybe it's just the booze makes it hard to care...haha
ImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok Kristiner when I read the last line of your post I was totally cracking up! :lol: Funny how the mind always goes there with Rob, no matter what the topic is...

Anyhoo, I was browsing through stuff and I came across something that made me giggle. Not sure if any of you are Zoolander fans, but if so, you might appreciate these.

LOL! Oh this is too much...

Le tigre is my personal favorite
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Nikki - OMG! I love the pics, but the really sad "my puppy just died" one just about killed me! (I just told you this in a text..lol).

You know you've got it bad when you squirt a few tears (while at work!) at a sad face pic of Rob. Ugh. I love the duck lips disapproval pic too.

Mandy - HAHAHA I LOVE Zoolander! The first time I saw that poster of Edward, all I could think of was Blue Steel! :lol: Cracks me up every time.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Ladies, I think we need some help. Seriously.

Because the day we all, as a whole, decide that a beer belly is hot…

…that a hole-y shirt is damn sexy…

…that we’d prefer our men with long, greasy hair…

...or drunk...

…or dorky…

…or scruffy…

…or even smoking…

is the day we should all seek professional help.

(Confession: I have no intention of getting help now or ever for my “affliction.” The Rob obsession is as much a joy as it is a pain, and who could fault me for who I love? My goal, then, is to convince one or all of you that this obsession is silly, and that you should really move on with your lives, leaving Rob alone and in need of some lovin’. From me. Bwahahaha. :twisted: )

EDIT: Okay, Kristiner, no more comments about Rob's dead puppy. I almost started weeping. I did drop a few tears. It was close.

And Mandy, that Zoolander Vulgar Language is Ugly was HILARIOUS, but Le Tigre? I'm a Blue Steel kinda gal. Ooh yeah...
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

Nope Jolynn, sorry, you're plan isn't going to work on me. haha Especially since every picture you posted is serioiusly one of my favorite Rob pictures. :lol: I've also been at this whole Rob loving thing entirely too long to give up now. Who can say nearly four years? *bangs head on desk again* :roll:
ImageImage