Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by SuperVixen »

I'm itching to click all these links.....I must wait til I'm at home though and not at work! Its killing me.
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Nikki... I have no idea if it's the temperature in here or your words, but when I read the end of your post (with the Bella quote) I got some MAJOR CHILLS. Holy hell.
What kind of mess am I gonna be when they start filming and we get our first glimpse of the movie?! Someone will need to scoop me up off the floor after I faint. :oops: I'm so hopeless.

You've all seen this, but I just can't get enough of how he says "here"
Too damn cute for words!
Oh and the suspenders around his arms... oh YUM.
Image Image
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

dang it mandssss.... those were sooooooooo good.
dang i want the movie!! NOWWWWW, i just wish it had a little less Jacob....
.:hides behind Adobe manual:. dont hurt me. :?

and yeah nike... that line makes me cry every time.... like without fail..... sometimes when i really feel like crying (yeah i get that way sometimes) i pick up the book and read until i get to that scene/ line and im balling.... but it feels good.....?? haha. im messed up!!
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Mandy, I know! It gives me chills too. I absolutely love that scene and especially those lines. As I read them I can just feel the emotion seeping from them and it kills me.
And holy hell, I do love that video of Rob. The suspenders send me over the edge...the way he plays with them around his arms. ROB! You're killing me! *dies*

Allie, I know. I read that too when I want a good cry. Which I do need sometimes, like you. I totally understand what you mean. I will be a mess watching the movie. A complete and utter mess.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

bahaha... mandsss.... i just watched the interview portion (again) and i love when he is talking about his hands... i think it is soooo hott. lol. yep. i do.

and Nikki.... yeah i wanna go with like my BEST friend because she wont make fun of me when i start bawling and ruining my makeup and making my eyes all red. so yeah.... we should all get together and go so we can feel like losers together. haha.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Allie, yes hearing him call his hands feminine is hilarious because aren't we all totally ga ga for those hands? I know I am!

Ok so this crying talk has me wondering... did anyone actually cry during the Twilight movie? I can't remember if I did, I've seen it so many times. I know I got superly major excited, but I don't think any of the scenes made me emotional enough to cry. In the book I know I got teary eyed when Edward finds Bella all beaten up by James. But that part in the movie didn't have as much sentimental emotion for me, what with Edward too busy fighting James that he didn't beg Bella to hold on and all that like in the book.

Anyhoo, yes I know I am going to be a complete and utter mess when I see New Moon (did you guys imagine hearing "complete and utter" in Rob's voice? cuz I totally did...)
Oh goodness, the scene where Edward leaves Bella in the woods, every time she hears his voice during a hallucination, hearing that he's going to Italy to die, Bella and Edward reunited, the plane ride home, the next morning when he spills his heart to her... oh goodness, they better do all those scenes justice!
Image Image
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

I love that we continued to dissect every aspect of "the kiss" for at least two or three pages of this thread, and even started a new thread! :D

In reponse to Jazz Girl's request about upcoming scenes with Rob...

I'm looking foward to Bella and Edward's reunion scene in New Moon. I think Rob can totally pull off the loving, tender, protective side of Edward as he held and comforted Bella in the lobby following the Volturi controntation, and the plane ride back home.

I also think Eclipse can showcase some of Rob's better work. The tent scene could and should be great. But one of my absolute favorite book moments occurred at the "slumber party" when Edward returned early from hunting and Bella woke up to find herself sleeping in Edward's bed. If they film that scene with roughly the same dialogue from the book, it has the potential to translate to one of the hottest scenes in the movie. And if Rob curls his hand around Kristen's calf to pull her leg up and hitch it around his hip...oh. my. god.

"I was all braced for the wrath that was going to put grizzlies to shame and this is what I get? I should infuriate you more often."

"Not to bring on the ire prematurely...but do you mind telling me what it is about this bed that you object to?"

"That's debatable...This would be difficult on a couch."

"I was just trying to illustrate the benefits of the bed you don't seem to like. Don't get carried away."

"I'll tell you what's dangerous...I'm going to spontateously combust one of these days--and you'll have no one but yourself to blame."

"But slumber parties do have their advantages...you can hold me hostage any time you want."

Eclipse, 185-189

Sorry to be such a dork and quote the entire scene :lol: , but I loved this exchange between Edward and Bella. I can totally see Rob and Kristen bringing this scene to life. I don't know, but you put these two actors in bed together to film a scene, and good god, everyone watching will spontaneously combust!
Banner by TammyAZ
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

mandss... they better HAVE those scenes.... or i will cry HARDER!
and i did cry in twilight... like when she's leaving Charlie... i think it is because i have thought about leaving my parents (even if for not long) but i have entertained the idea on some of my darker days and that hit home... billy burke did such a good job with that role... esp. in that part....
and for some unexplainable reason i cried when they were in the hospital part 2... like post james.

and im gonna cry A LOT in new moon. i already know that i'm gonna need to set aside a good 30 bucks for waterproof makeup.... specifically for that movie.... lol.

EDIT: THIS IS MY 1300 POST!!!!!!!! NIKE I'M CATCHING UP!
Last edited by allieb on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

older_twilight_fan wrote:I'm looking foward to Bella and Edward's reunion scene in New Moon. I think Rob can totally pull off the loving, tender, protective side of Edward as he held and comforted Bella in the lobby following the Volturi controntation, and the plane ride back home.
I agree here for sure. November cannot come soon enough!
older_twilight_fan wrote:I also think Eclipse can showcase some of Rob's better work. The tent scene could and should be great. But one of my absolute favorite book moments occurred at the "slumber party" when Edward returned early from hunting and Bella woke up to find herself sleeping in Edward's bed. If they film that scene with roughly the same dialogue from the book, it has the potential to translate to one of the hottest scenes in the movie. And if Rob curls his hand around Kristen's calf to pull her leg up and hitch it around his hip...oh. my. god.

"I was all braced for the wrath that was going to put grizzlies to shame and this is what I get? I should infuriate you more often."

"Not to bring on the ire prematurely...but do you mind telling me what it is about this bed that you object to?"

"That's debatable...This would be difficult on a couch."

"I was just trying to illustrate the benefits of the bed you don't seem to like. Don't get carried away."

"I'll tell you what's dangerous...I'm going to spontateously combust one of these days--and you'll have no one but yourself to blame."

"But slumber parties do have their advantages...you can hold me hostage any time you want."

Eclipse, 185-189
I am anticipating this sooo much, it was one of the best parts of the book for me too. I was hyperventilating just reading it! So glad I was alone at the time.

I'm trying not to think about the movie;'s too much because its going to hurt so much to have to wait so long for them to be released, and thats if all goes according to schedule, which it often does not. *sigh* I HATE waiting.

Needless to say, I think Rob's going to be AMAZING in Eclipse.
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

He sure is! Because, he kind of captures that awry sense of humor that Edward has. I am so excited!
#9, #9, #9.
You would get that if you know The Beatles like I do! XD
And btw, as far as threads go, The Rob Pattinson girls own. XD
ImageImage
E<3B