Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hahahaha! Awesome. I have to say, I am pretty freaked about the rushed production schedule for New Moon and Eclipse. But, at the same time, I am dying a slow agonizing death waiting to see Rob in those and so many other scenes that I am also kind of glad for it.

To answer the earlier question, yes I cried, but like most of you, not nearly as much as I did reading the book. The garage scene has me in tears every time. When Alice agrees to take Bella and literally pulls her away from him and it's almost like his body follows her without thought. Damn! When he touches her cheek and mouths, "I love you" with that broken look in his eyes.... :cry: And, then the BMW pulls out and he is left there all alone staring after her. :cry: :cry: :cry:

And, in the ballet studio, when he kind of stumbles over to her and realizes that she's been bitten, and then all the way through the saving, with Let Me Sign in the background. :cry: The tears just flow. The pain in his face...I just want to hold him and tell him everything will be okay!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Wow, Jen. You sure do know how to make an entrance, don't you? Jeebus! That video was..just...wow.
The part from The Summer House never fails to make me squirm in my seat. Nor does the kissing scene.
Good Lord! What a way to send me off to bed. Hahaha. I think I shall favorite all these videos.
Ok I swear I will go to bed eventually. Damn the Robert Pattinson. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
He sucks. In a very good way of course. :lol:

And yeah like I said earlier, I saw Twilight last night (5th time! yay! lol) at the $1 Show. Yes we have a one dollar show! Haha. It's so awesome. Anycrap, all those scenes you're talking about, Jazz Girl (sorry I don't know your name), got to me also. And when she leaves Charlie! Omg. I cry every time. I was gonna try to go again later today, but as I still haven't been to sleep..yeah *channeling my inner Alice* I don't foresee that happening. Hahaha. Yes, I'm a dork and I'm proud of it. :P :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

DarkMuse, no worries. I am horrible with names. Hence why I always use everyones LexNames. It's Caryn, by the way. But Jazz Girl works just as well. I forgot to include earlier that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the new siggy and avatar. They are fracking BEAUTIFUL!!! The avatar really makes me smile! :lol:

I am so jealous that you got to see the movie last night. All that loveliness would absolutely be worth a crick in the neck! I am on my 9th day without seeing the film at this point. I am just hoping I can make it another 16 until the dvd. I have the trailer on my iPod and I am burning it up. I am such an addict....

Hello, my name is Jazz Girl and I am addicted to Rob Pattinson as Edward Cullen. It's been 9 days since my last moment of joy. Someone help me!!!!!
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - You're doing better than I am. The last time I saw it at the theater was December 7th. I've only seen it one and a half times on the computer. I seem to be one of the very few who don't have a pirated copy of the movie. I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD. GAH! It's taking too long. Thanks for the compliment btw! :D

I can't believe I just watched a video of Rob smacking Kristen's butt. Lol.
I missed that Twilight Tuesday. Darn!
And I'm Kristina/Kristiner...and very recently KStamp. :lol:

Where's my NCab at? *looks around for Nikki* Oh! You're still asleep I see. My bad. :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Has anyone here ever called in sick because you knew you wouldn't be able to view all the youtube Rob while at work, and you thought you might ACTUALLY get sick from anticipatory pain?

...yeah, me neither. *shifty eyes*

Image Image
Hailish
Settled in Forks

Post by Hailish »

ForJazz926 wrote:Has anyone here ever called in sick because you knew you wouldn't be able to view all the youtube Rob while at work, and you thought you might ACTUALLY get sick from anticipatory pain?

...yeah, me neither. *shifty eyes*
No way, Jules! You'd better be at work! I am in my own personal hell perusing these posts and seeing the links and not being able to access YouTube, but seeing all y'all drooling over the vids that I CAN'T WATCH because I am at work. Boo hoo! *whimpers*
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Okay you got me...I am at work. I was merely plotting.

EDIT: Hey - does anyone else notice that the way Rob dresses in real life is very...Charlie Swan? In the opening scene of the movie Charlie is sporting black boots, black pants, a heather gray t-shirt, a plaid flannel, and scruffy hair. Not that I think Rob is anything like Charlie Swan - and the way he rocks that grunge look circa Kurt Cobain looks very sexy, whereas Charlie Swan just looks like a police chief from a small town on his off day, but still. I couldn't help but notice the similarity.

Image Image
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

'Cause, damn folks!! Those were seriously heart stopping. Thank you!!! In all three of those videos, there was an event where apparently he was wearing a white button up an red or burgundy velvet jacket. Ummm..yeah....more please.....*sigh*...*swoon*.....!!!!!! (loses all power of speech)

No, Kristiner, I am so seriously an addict. You don't even want to know how many times I have gladly forked over my dollars to spend two hours in my happy place. Seriously, I can break down any scene for you, repeat any line of dialogue, and probably argue any point having anything to do with this film. Especially if Rob is in the scene...cause...I tend to stare at him obsessively when he is! :lol:

Gotta say it, though, those last pics were a little bumming. They are pretty clearly stalkerazzi, and he kind of looks pissed. And, as the saying goes, I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave. But, he's clearly runnign away from the stalkerazzi. I am as completely and mind numbingly desperate as the rest for good Rob yumminess. I just hate what they do to him! I'd rather see him smile and be happy than be completely miserable because he can't walk out his fracking front door without some jack!@$ with a camera shoving it up his nose. :evil: :cry: :evil:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

I so understand, Caryn. Loving Rob, for me, is a little bittersweet. I love him SO much, but I know that because I (and a million other women) love him I'm making his life harder.

What can I do, though? An addict needs her fix!

Speaking of a fix, the outfit you mentioned is from the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire premiere.

Some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

"The pose" in its early phase--when it still looked like he was sucking on a cough drop.
His jaw makes me weak just thinking about it.
Anyone else think he should just lose his shirt? *Raises hand* Anyone? Anyone?
Yes, those ARE leather pants. Yes, I AM horny. And yes, those ARE brown shoes. Sometimes our boy, he doesn't make the wisest fashion choices. Yes, I DO volunteer to dress (and undress) him.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

I think that is perhaps the WORST outfit I have ever seen. How in the world do people let him go outside like that? I mean, the kid could wear a garbage bag and look FOIN...but still.

...hmm...garbage bag. That's an interesting thought. ...or saran wrap.

*brain goes to bad places*

Image Image