Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by Edward_Addict »

Kris, you're not bursting my bubble, silly! :roll: I just wasn't sure which movie it was from. I knew you or Nikki would inform me sooner or later. Cuz you guys are just that way. :D
DarkMuse wrote:Sorry you have to wait for the DVD. Boo! That sucks.
BOO you wh0re! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

^ OMG that reminded me..
..I dunno if you've already seen this..

hehehe. JASPUR
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Boo, you wh0re! Hahaha everytime I say boo, that pops in my mind now. Lol.

I know someone said something about contacting a Mod about us being almost on a new Rob thread, but I don't know who it was that got contacted. I just send a PM to December since she was the one that started this (and pretty much every other) thread.

I can't believe we're moving onto #10. Sheesh. We talk about Rob entirely too much. Pssshhhttt who am I kidding? Lol. I don't honestly think that's possible.

Jade - Hahaha yeah I've seen that before and it's still funny. Cracks me up every time. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

I don't think we talk enough about Rob..
Hes just too amazing.

mmm.. vanilla

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

If anyone on here ever does actually get to meet Rob, be sure and tell him
about our Vanilla tangy musky scented fantasies. Hahaha.

Rob is such a "Womanizer". Almost 4 minutes of Rob pics and video clips. Yum.

Ok and now I'm off for the night. It's 5am almost. Wow. Shleepy time for the Kristiner. ZzZzZzZzZz.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

DarkMuse wrote:If anyone on here ever does actually get to meet Rob, be sure and tell him

Ok and now I'm off for the night. It's 5am almost. Wow. Shleepy time for the Kristiner. ZzZzZzZzZz.

night night.
On that vid.. is he seriously naked at 0:24... COMPLETELY NAKED? Or is that just my imagination kicking in.
COOOMPLETELLLLLLYYY NAKKEEEEEEED!?
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Jadey wrote:
DarkMuse wrote:If anyone on here ever does actually get to meet Rob, be sure and tell him

night night.
On that vid.. is he seriously naked at 0:24... COMPLETELY NAKED? Or is that just my imagination kicking in.
COOOMPLETELLLLLLYYY NAKKEEEEEEED!?

I go to bed for 6 hours and miss 6 pages! Crap!

Thanks all for the sexy Rob pics!

And Kristiner, that video! (*drooling onto the computer*)

Jade, yep, our Rob is NAKED! I believe its from "Little Ashes".

Tuesday, March 31st ~ 6:52 a.m. ~ still no Wide Awake update. You don't think she'll make us wait a "month" for Dark Edward, do you?! That would just be cruel!!!

EDIT: I don't know if this has been posted, (and I don't know how to title the links,) but here's a little nugget for this morning... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs9YQ-j8ZOE

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Gods Kids. I go to sleep for like 5 little hours and I miss 7 pages and ALL that loveliness!!! But, of course, the better to wake up with. Hmmmmmmm *Sigh*

Nikki~ Love you too, Sweetums! You just crack my schtick up with all your Rob lovin'!

Kristiner~ You. Bi()#!! How could you post a beautiful video when you know I have to wait to get home to watch it!! Do you hate me? Are you trying to torture my very soul? Ah well. At least I'll die with a smile. :D I kind of think of his smile as pure oxygen. You can't help but get a little light headed and goofy when you get a hit. And, if his smile is oxygen, his laugh is like Nitrous, you know the laughing gas you get at the dentist. Makes me all tingly inside and just want to grin like a bloody moron.

Jade~ Hahahahahaha!! Thanks for the Jackson love sugar to sprinkle on my morning Robbios. And...ummmm....did someone say....Rob.....*gulp* .... nude....naked....in the altogether....wearing the old birthday suit......hhhrrrmmmm....ummmmm....RRAAWWRR!!!!!! *clawing at computer like a lion on crack*

Okay. I have composed myself. I am ...*whimper*

Anywho, can I just tell you how much I LOVE watching Rob...well...do...anything... but running. My hubby is a runner and cross country coach. Normally, the impulse to run until you make yourself wretch is completely lost on me. But, watching Rob, the scene in the movie where he, Nikki and Kellan are running in the woods. You can actually see a lot of natural grace there in his form. He's just...beautiful.

PS I PMd December yesterday when we hit 95 pages. Hahahahaha. Surprise. Look how fast we get to 100!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

So out of nowhere this morning, my daughter starts humming the Scooby-Doo theme song. I bust out laughing because all I can think of is Dark Edward's Scooby-Doo pajama pants! :twisted: :lol:

Seriously, I think there's something wrong with me...... :shock:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Nikki!! Those videos? You are such a drug pusher. Thanks to you I'm all robcracked out - trembly, sweaty, begging strangers for robcrack and digging in rubbish bins. I can't go five minutes without a fix, you beyotch. ALL YOUR FAULT.

Image Image