Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by stellar87 »

Okay, just finished reading all the stuff I missed...

Just a warning, I don't number my lists in the awesome way Jolynn does. I'm not that cool. *sigh* Anyway...

1.) LOVE all the Wide Awake talk...and all the new addicts! SO awesome. I remember when I was making references to Kris and she was like "what the hell are you on about?" and I was like "Oh you have to read this blah blah blah." And yeah, here we are now. Almost all of us now know what cookies and unicorns are and that sharing is caring. And also that Edward's a.ss is entirely too pretty for prision.

2.) Mandy, thank you so damn much for the Friends/Chandler Bing comment. So want not lost on me. Could I BE more happy about it? NO!
Ross: Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-alike contest and won!
Chandler: Ross came in fourth and cried!
Okay, sorry for that geek moment. :ugeek:
I love you. And your bf Kyle because he got you Robward and watches Twilight with you and talks to Robward on what seems like a regular basis...which is too much awesome. (Could someone tell me why I started saying that, please?)

3.) Caryn...I have no words for you right now. Well, wait yes I do. Apotomkin. I love it. I giggle and rewind it because I love Rob's voice entirely too much when he says it. And I love you (I have a lot of love tonight) for saying you love it so much. Also...you're husband...yeah...I'm jealous. It's really great how into Twilight and everything he is for you and he even spoils you and supports your obsession! That's really not fair but really, really awesome. And your description of the kissing scene...yeah, I need to go watch that now. :oops:

4.) Akire, I still remember your Target Jacob look-a-like story and how much I loved it. haha And your cool fangirl word? What was it? "Smurhherusggh!" Yeah, I'm all for that. :lol:

5.) The Dallas HT pics? LOVE them. I saw them Sunday morning before I left to go wedding gown shopping with my sister and yeah...those pictures kept my mind occupied allll day long. I'm still saying he should be illegal.

6.) Kris...well yeah, I just love you. It's unnatural really. :roll: Which is exactly why you're the Rob to my TomStu/BobbyLong...because let's face it there is nothing natural about them... :lol:

Okay, this is getting entirely too long and I'm starting to forget all my points of interest. Oops. There are ton of other things that I read that I loved and wanted to comment on but my brain just is not working and well, I'm pretty sure I should shut up while at least a few of you still like me. :P

More bribery. I like to air on the side of caution. (Most of these (okay all) are from the dvd extras so, just a warning)
I'm pretty sure Kellan just really knocked Rob's a.ss over.
Careful with the precious Pattinson Kellan! He's fragile! Kellan's totally acting with his fall and Rob is actually being thrown over with Kellan's strength...his hat falls off. Yeah, I love his big ol' feet too.

No, no, no! Too much sexy.
The what looks like thrusting as he hops over the piano bench, the tongue...the Rob...holy hell! :twisted:

Don't people normally cringe when given a wet willy? Not Rob!
Part of the reason I love him. Why are they so cute? And why does he have to just smile when she sticks her wet finger in his ear? haha

And he walked in and I was like "bow-chicka-bow-wow".

Just. Awesome. Be mine?

EDIT -
HOLY HELL. Longest post ever. Sorry guys! haha
Okay and damn, I forgot before. The really awesome .gifs are from petalouda8 over at lj. She always makes the best ones.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

stellar87 wrote:
Part of the reason I love him. Why are they so cute? And why does he have to just smile when she sticks her wet finger in his ear? haha

What's with Kristen and sticking her finger into everything?
First it was that deleted scene where she shoves her finger into Robs mouth.. then into hers..
And now she gives him a wet willy? :?
I wonder where else she sticks her greasy mitts... OMG I did not just say that! :lol:

Poor Rob
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

stellar tnx for the pics... i definetely needed some sexy rob for good morning :D
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

Jadey wrote:
stellar87 wrote:

What's with Kristen and sticking her finger into everything?
First it was that deleted scene where she shoves her finger into Robs mouth.. then into hers..
And now she gives him a wet willy? :?
I wonder where else she sticks her greasy mitts... OMG I did not just say that! :lol:

Poor Rob
hahaha I often wonder that too Jade. I remember her sticking her finger in Rob's mouth to pick something out of his teeth during a MTV interivew too. I laughed at that because she just does it like it's nothing and he just let's her like it's nothing. lol
ImageImage
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

stellar87 wrote:
hahaha I often wonder that too Jade. I remember her sticking her finger in Rob's mouth to pick something out of his teeth during a MTV interivew too. I laughed at that because she just does it like it's nothing and he just let's her like it's nothing. lol
OMG yes lol!! I guess it just shows that they're great friends... but it's still weird!
Not to forget - she wiped the crap that was in his teeth - on his little gray pea coat.
:evil: How dare she touch that coat!
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

Jadey wrote:
stellar87 wrote:
OMG yes lol!! I guess it just shows that they're great friends... but it's still weird!
Not to forget - she wiped the crap that was in his teeth - on his little gray pea coat.
:evil: How dare she touch that coat!
:lol: Not the pea coat! Not the customized pea coat!
Oh man, that's funny.
Yeah, I think they are really great friends that are incredibly comfortable together (once in their own little bubble haha) and happen to have really great chemistry. Who knows.

Bastet - You are most welcome! We all need some sexy Rob in the morning. I would prefer mine to be warm and in person...smelling of vanilla, a slight hint of smoke, and a tangy musk (does that even make sense, tangy musk?). haha It makes sense in my head. :lol:
ImageImage
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Must.. get to 100... pages so we can.. get.. a new ...thread
*finds things to talk about*

In the directors notebook, they said at first, when trying to find a good edward hairstyle.. they put extensions in robs hair.. cause it was originally gunna be longish.. poor rob! then they took them out the next day.. and decided on a little bouffant.

But I guess rob with long hair isn't that unusual.. since hes done movies with long hair.
I just thought that was interesting...
Oh and the pea coat was originally gunna be longer too :lol:

interesting..

^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Tangy musk, check! It totally makes sense to me. And the thought of that mixed with vanilla and faint cigarette smoke is making me all quivery. Far more than it should. :oops:

Nikkster, this is seriously WAY too much sexy indeed! :o Isn't it so funny/sad/scary how he does seemingly the most innocuous stuff and it sets us all a-twitter? :shock:

Oh and just a little nugget that you might enjoy:
Chandler (regarding bracelet): I know it's a little flashy...
Ross: No no, no no. It's not too flashy, not for a Goodfella.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Friends geeks unite! :geek:

K sorry. I'm done.
Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

:lol: ^

Its funny that he can just blink.. and i get all hot n sweaty.
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

Edward_Addict wrote:Tangy musk, check! It totally makes sense to me. And the thought of that mixed with vanilla and faint cigarette smoke is making me all quivery. Far more than it should. :oops:

Nikkster, this is seriously WAY too much sexy indeed! :o Isn't it so funny/sad/scary how he does seemingly the most innocuous stuff and it sets us all a-twitter? :shock:

Oh and just a little nugget that you might enjoy:
Chandler (regarding bracelet): I know it's a little flashy...
Ross: No no, no no. It's not too flashy, not for a Goodfella.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Friends geeks unite! :geek:

K sorry. I'm done.
Yes...quivery. I got that. Check. *does check mark motion* haha
cufking Pattinson. :lol:
Oh yes and Friends geeks untie indeed! Yay! *dances around* My favorite! It's sad how much I know it by heart.
Joey: Rach, you gotta find out if he's in the same place you are. Otherwise, it's just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo.
Rachel: Have I been living with him too long or did that all just make sense?

Jade, I read that about the hair extensions and was like "Oh helllll no!" Thank god they took them out. The sketch they had for Edward was bad enough. The 80's hair rocker look was NOT working for me. At all. I totally didn't need to see it on Rob and be scared for life. haha
ImageImage