Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by DarkMuse »

Ok so..um..if you don't like man on man lovins...don't watch this video.

It's only 31 seconds, but hot damn. I cannot wait for this movie. (It doesn't show nudity or anything... :( Lol.)

Robert Pattinson in Little Ashes....the Dirty Bits

Like I said before, I'm not into man on man, but good god. That was hot. Rob + Javier = yum.

Ok enough of my pervy side for now. Hahaha.

Oh wait...hold on. Just found this too.

Another Rob picture montage video. Yummy.

And I just became Lured By The Scent....of Vanilla Rob. :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

The funny thing is.. I thought I would cringe because it was Rob with the man-on-man..
But I didn't find it that weird at all..
Because Rob is a damn good actor that I wasn't thinking of Rob/Edward/Cedric while watching it..
If that makes sense..

VANIIILLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 8-)
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Caryn, just checked-still no Wide Awake update...grrrrr :evil: I finished rereading yesterday and it was even better the 2nd time through, although the need for more is agonizing! (oh, wait-shades of the addiction showing! ;) )

Jade, what do think so far? Dark Edward is soooo...... :twisted: I love him!!

Kristiner ~ those pictures of Rob...holy hell!! Its awesome when I wake up to find new pics of our Rob posted!

And just to throw in my 2 cents on the NM info ~ Tracy, I really think they should stick to canon on this one. We all love our Rob and wouldn't mind sitting through hours and hours of just him ( ;) ) but its so important to the story line that we not see him until the big reveal in Volterra. Even if they have Bella seeing him underwater, it should almost be so obscure that unless you're really paying attention you would miss it. I just hope that when Bella does hear him, they don't show her also "seeing" him in her head.

Is it bad that I'm going out today to get some vanilla candles......? :shock:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

Jazz Girl wrote:
obieewok wrote:Ok. Where do I go to figure out all this dark edward and bella stuff out? I figure it is fanfic, am I right? Apparently some really good fanfic if you are all reading it. Is Wide Awake the name of it or something?
Oh Goody!!! I get to be the one to give you the best...second best.. present ever!! You are correct. Wide Awake is an almost-crack-like-addictive fanfic that many of us are completely obsessing over. AngstGoddess (the author) officially describes it thusly:
Edward(human) and Bella have dark pasts that leave them severely emotionally scarred, with nightmares that force them to stay awake. They meet and begin to form a bond during the night hours
It is nothing short of fracking amazing. Particularly if, like many of us, you have completely cemented Rob in your head as Edward, and then transfer him to this more...umm....trying to think of word other than unicorn-inducing....but you wouldn't get that yet..version. So, I wish you hearty enjoyment. Try to resist calling "cookie" til the end. It is so damn worth it. :D :twisted:

http://angstgoddess003.livejournal.com/

Ok. So over the weekend I started Wide Awake.

And now I'm freaking obsessed.

That crap is MORE addictive than Twilight for me. At least when I read Twilight, I had all four books in front of me....this whole having to wait thing doesn't bode well for me. How long does it usually take to get new chapters? How can she just leave me hanging here? Dark Edward..how dare you leave lol?

Ok...so I'm new to Wide Awake, but I totally got addicted. It's like everything I wanted out of Twilight but didn't get is in this one----I love the fact that they are "normal" teenagers---no vampires, no werewolves, just royally screwed up in the head. And every time he calls her "my girl"....geez.....it's freaking hot in here. I love the dominance, I love LOVE the smut parts because it's about freaking time..but most of all I love that it really has nothing to do with Twilight---it's a story all on it's own and he is more real than the twilight Edward Cullen.

Ok..so that's my nerdy fan girl rant on Wide Awake. And thank you guys for introducing me to my newest obsession....and it's bad now. I need chapter 45 NOW. I need them together again. I need for Darward to come back. And for them to sleep!!!!! (and other things!)
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

obieewok wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote: http://angstgoddess003.livejournal.com/ [/color]

Ok. So over the weekend I started Wide Awake.

And now I'm freaking obsessed.

That crap is MORE addictive than Twilight for me. At least when I read Twilight, I had all four books in front of me....this whole having to wait thing doesn't bode well for me. How long does it usually take to get new chapters? How can she just leave me hanging here? Dark Edward..how dare you leave lol?

Ok...so I'm new to Wide Awake, but I totally got addicted. It's like everything I wanted out of Twilight but didn't get is in this one----I love the fact that they are "normal" teenagers---no vampires, no werewolves, just royally screwed up in the head. And every time he calls her "my girl"....geez.....it's freaking hot in here. I love the dominance, I love LOVE the smut parts because it's about freaking time..but most of all I love that it really has nothing to do with Twilight---it's a story all on it's own and he is more real than the twilight Edward Cullen.

Ok..so that's my nerdy fan girl rant on Wide Awake. And thank you guys for introducing me to my newest obsession....and it's bad now. I need chapter 45 NOW. I need them together again. I need for Darward to come back. And for them to sleep!!!!! (and other things!)
Hahahahahahaa!!! Told you! Yeah, we are all pretty much dying for an update. Like I said, I am actually experiencing withdrawl. I have a conference for work this week and I am so glad I get free high speed because I will be re-re-reading to get me through. Enjoy, friend. You are welcome! Enjoy the WA addiction. The pain is fantastic!

Oh! That reminds me. I have to send the link to my sister-in-law. Hahaha. Another WA addict in the making. :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
obieewok

Post by obieewok »

You are bad...but oh so good lol.

I'm having withdrawls too. I mean it too---if there was only one book I could take with me and I saw Wide Awake and Twilight only on the shelves, I'd be choosing WA. No knock on Twilight, because that's why we are here, but GAWD WA is so much more raw and hardcore.

And thanks for finally letting me get what "cookie" and freaking "Unicorns" were. I was sooo freaking confused at you people.
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

DarkMuse wrote:Ok so..um..if you don't like man on man lovins...don't watch this video.
It's only 31 seconds, but hot damn. I cannot wait for this movie. (It doesn't show nudity or anything... :( Lol.)
Robert Pattinson in Little Ashes....the Dirty Bits
Like I said before, I'm not into man on man, but good god. That was hot. Rob + Javier = yum.
Ok enough of my pervy side for now. Hahaha.
Yeah. I am totally not in to "man lovins" but..OH...MY...GAWD!!! I think just the thought of Rob being in any sort of "intimate" scene is what gets us going all crazy..

He makes everything look so insanely gorgeous. Like he could fling poo like a monkey and make it look hot. Okay well maybe not really poo..But that is just an example of taking something either weird or gross and making it look like the next big thing.

"Bravo! Bravo!..Superb!"
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

obieewok wrote:You are bad...but oh so good lol.

I'm having withdrawls too. I mean it too---if there was only one book I could take with me and I saw Wide Awake and Twilight only on the shelves, I'd be choosing WA. No knock on Twilight, because that's why we are here, but GAWD WA is so much more raw and hardcore.

And thanks for finally letting me get what "cookie" and freaking "Unicorns" were. I was sooo freaking confused at you people.
Obie~ We totally do that on purpose with our devious selves. :twisted: :lol: That way, everyone wants to be in on it and that way we get them hooked, just like we did with you. We're like heroin dealers, only our heroin is soooooooooooo much better....and legal without all the ugly side effects. :D . We have a support group, if you need to join.

Gii, Kristiner, Sandy and all y'all~ Damn you for being able to watch the LA clip. I am at work and have a pretty good feeling that I really shouldn't click the link and enjoy!!! But, I swear, once I get home....I am not one to frown on anyone's style of lovin'. My theory is whatever floats your boat, cremes your twinkie or otherwise frees your unicorn, go for it. So, the idea of Rob with another guy, that doesn't bother me in the least. What cracks my schtick up is the thought of those squeeing fangirls (you know the ones who snap my teeth together because they totally think Rob is just this ultra gorgous stinky boy with crippling panic attacks and a head wound because they believe everything they read on PerezHilton.com) getting a gander at our beautiful and ultra talented Rob rocking it with another boy and so NOT getting it. Just makes me giggle like Rob talking about a coccyx. :lol: :D .

*Prostrates self and says one more prayer to AG; Please bless us with updates soon. Please."
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
obieewok

Post by obieewok »

@ jazzgirl....we are probably at the same office.

I really didn't think I should click the link either....last thing I need my coworkers to see is some Rob man lovin, but i'll totally be watching it when I get home.

And no, I don't hate on the man love either---If it's Rob, and he's anywhere near halfway naked, he could be getting it on with an elephant and I'd watch that. (shout out to PETA---he wouldn't. Promise) However you want to get your unicorn out, you do it boy! Really though, I am a nerd and want to see the movie--I'm a Dali lover and am interested to see how he portrays Dali. I think I prefer Rob when he isn't Cullen-ing it up actually. Watch How To Be and you'll see why.

I'm not really daydreaming about Rob today....more about Darkward, who for some reason looks different that old Eddy boy in my dreams. I have no clue why.

*praying that by the time the little hand is on the 5 and the big hand is on the 12 that AG will take mercy and please give me my update for jeebus sake*

twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Monday, March 30th 1:15 p.m. ~ still no Wide Awake update!

obie and Caryn, just wait til you get home to watch the video.....Hot Damn!!

Obie, glad you are enjoying the addiction! I totally agree that is sooo much more addicting than TW was (and I didn't think that was possible!!). I think the reason is that we had all 4 books at once (at least I did-since I didn't stumble upon it until December), and this waiting is just killing me!

And, just like the dealers we are, I have sent the link to 2 of my friends...... :twisted: :twisted:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ