Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #9

Post by stellar87 »

Holy hell Ana! Those pictures!
Rob looks all pale and clean shaven with his little baby face. I love the wet hair and all black. And I spy with my little eye my favorite Rob jacket, the black and gray plaid zip-up! Awwwrawr!
Yeah, I wanna jump him. Now.
Did anyone else linger on his arm muscles a little longer than absolutely neccesary? The definition from his wrist and down the top of his arm and the little divet where you can see the muscle. *whimpers* I can't breathe anymore.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

ForJazz926 wrote:
older_twilight_fan wrote:when Edward returned early from hunting and Bella woke up to find herself sleeping in Edward's bed. If they film that scene with roughly the same dialogue from the book, it has the potential to translate to one of the hottest scenes in the movie. And if Rob curls his hand around Kristen's calf to pull her leg up and hitch it around his hip...oh. my. god.
DUDE. You took the thoughts right out of my head. I read that one over and over again. Page 186, baby - and I don't even have my book with me. I'm at work. :( That hip thing, holy crap. And rolling on top of her? OMGSLielas;gheaowei;l,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
Hi Julie (Julie, right?),
That's hilarious, that you know the page number of the book by heart! Very impressive. This scene is one of those scenes from Eclipse I've reread dozens of times, just to fuel my Edward addiction.

Yep..."that hip thing"...nothing more needs to be said. And when Edward rolled Bella over on top of him... :?

I remember reading Eclipse for the first time, when Edward returned in this scene, I expected another major argument between them complete with Bella's pouts and foot stomps and Edward's angry glares and balled fists. Thankfully, Stephanie Meyer gave us this incredible scene instead. I really hope they choose to film this scene in the movie and closely follow the book. With all their intense chemisty, Rob and Kristen could knock this one out of the park.

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Xia - Mi amorrr.
Don't worry. I've been busy as hell.
I'm packing and stuff, because I'm moving on friday.
and I start class the 9th.
These months are going to be so stressfull.

Nikki - I KNOW!!
I was like damn, I wish his sleeves were shorter
so I could get a glimpse of his growing biceps!
Hahaha.

One of my favorite things ever -
Guys in white/black v-necks. It just kills me.
And he had to do it.. damn you Robert.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Okay ladies! And David :)...who has IFC? As in the Independent Film Channel? If you have that channel you will able to watch HOW TO BE in April!

Robert Pattinson in “How to Be”
In the months since RPattz’s career explosion, this tiny independent film has become a phenomenon. Filmed in early 2007, the flick stars Rob as a young musician seeking wisdom from a self-help guru — and “Twilight” fans have been traveling hundreds of miles for its current cinema tour. “Cinequest we just did; it went really well,” producer Justin Kelly said of a recent date at a San Jose film festival. “It’s insane; people fly across three states to see it. It’s fantastic.”
Where to See It: The Independent Film Channel’s Festival Direct service will make the film available April 29 on cable providers Bright House, Cablevision, Charter, Comcast, Cox, Insight and Time Warner. “We’re supporting IFC’s release with the cinema tour,” Kelly explained.

Yeah...I'll be recording that sh*t! I'm so excited! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

I hope I have IFC........

Hi David, thanks for your contributions :P
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
Hailish
Settled in Forks

Post by Hailish »

older_twilight_fan wrote: And if Rob curls his hand around Kristen's calf to pull her leg up and hitch it around his hip...oh. my. god.
Seriously, dude. That scene DID ME IN. omg. And also, I just watched that really short Access Hollywood video of him biting Bella's finger and then her putting it in her mouth. ForJazz926 sent it to me. Um... YOWZA. Stick a fork in me.

I have to agree about the tent scene - I am really looking forward to that. I think they have some really good banter and the potential to make that scene both intense and hilarious. I must say that I like it when Edward is slightly more... at ease. For example, one of the lines that drives me a little nuts in Twilight is when he says "I feel very... protective of you." I just find his delivery a trifle too freakishly intense there. (DON'T HATE!) But the intensity of the you-stopped-the-car/no-I-didn't conversation was right on. Brilliant. And I think it was because there was a little bit of sarcasm/humor to the scene. I like it lighter.

Oh, Rob. Why you gotta go bitin' on some other girl's finger like that? Just keep breaking my heart.
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I have no hate for you Hayl, only love. But I do like it when he delivers that line. He hasn't told her jack SQUAT before that moment, and he's terrified of her reaction so he doesn't want to say TOO much, but he realizes that he has to start talking or she will leave/think he's a creep fo sho. So that's his most revealing statement ever at that point in the movie. And from reading DarkHighNoon, we know that there is WAY more behind that line at that moment in their interaction. (Oh, and by the way - I'm wretchedly in love with you). He's about to implode, basically - so the intensity is appropriate for me.

Oh and that vid?? After she takes her finger out of his mouth, she puts it in HER mouth. Not that I wouldn't do the same?...but it seems like she has some sort of mouth fetish. Not the normal kind - but the "picking stuff out of his teeth and licking things his tongue has been on" kind of fetish. Awesome.

Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Edward_Addict wrote:Allie, yes hearing him call his hands feminine is hilarious because aren't we all totally ga ga for those hands? I know I am!

Ok so this crying talk has me wondering... did anyone actually cry during the Twilight movie? I can't remember if I did, I've seen it so many times. I know I got superly major excited, but I don't think any of the scenes made me emotional enough to cry. In the book I know I got teary eyed when Edward finds Bella all beaten up by James. But that part in the movie didn't have as much sentimental emotion for me, what with Edward too busy fighting James that he didn't beg Bella to hold on and all that like in the book.

Anyhoo, yes I know I am going to be a complete and utter mess when I see New Moon (did you guys imagine hearing "complete and utter" in Rob's voice? cuz I totally did...)
Oh goodness, the scene where Edward leaves Bella in the woods, every time she hears his voice during a hallucination, hearing that he's going to Italy to die, Bella and Edward reunited, the plane ride home, the next morning when he spills his heart to her... oh goodness, they better do all those scenes justice!
Yes, I cried when E&B were in the resturant and right before he said "I don't have the strength to stay away from you any more" - Rob had the most painful, agonising expression I have ever seen.
And when Robs in the car trying to lead Victoria away, and hes talking to Bella on the cell.. and he says "I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again". Oh boy, I started blubbering again.
AND then, the hospital scene at the end when Robs talking about Bella going back to Jacksonville... and he says "Where else am I gunna go?".. that was it for me, and I burst into tears.
I didnt cry as much as I did reading the book though. D:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

oooo.. shiny new thread.. whooohoo...!

whoa ana! love that pic, yesyes very Edward-esque...
hawt.

dang! I don't have IFC. I WILL watch "How to be", no matter what..! bwahaha...

ooo, the tent scene and the leg scene.. my faves!
Rob hitching Kristens leg.. :oops: :shock: :mrgreen:
love the mental picture, can't wait to see it on the big screen...!
whew!
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Cheese! I missed like almost 5 pages of stuff today. Yay for #9! (Xia...I totally have that going through my head now..lol #9...#9...#9)

That picture of him with the wet hair?? GOOD. FREAKING. LORD. and a big HOLY HELL. That's about all I can say. His armssss. Ugh. He sucks! I can't take it anymore! Lol.

I went to see Twilight again tonight. I took my friend Chrissy and her 2 kids cause they've never seen it before. We had to sit in the front row because those were the only seats left. Holy cheese! Seeing Robward on the big screen that close up...*dies* My neck was hurting by the end of it. Haha. It was so worth the pain though. Afterwards, Chrissy was like "when Edward's lips are bigger than your entire body, you know you're sitting too close." :lol:

I can't wait for the tent scene. That's gonna be fabulous. And the leg hitching scene? Omg. I can't...I don't wanna..omg. And Robward doing the burning man scene will tear me apart. His sad face without being completely hopeless is bad enough. That's just gonna be...oh man.

I don't have IFC, but I will make damn sure we have it before How To Be comes on. I don't give a crap if we only have it for that one night. We will have it! Lol. Thanks for that info Nikki!

Ana - OMG I haven't talked to you in FOR-E-VER! How are you doing dahling? Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮