Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by ForJazz926 »

It was like that in Twilight, too - if you look closely. It's supposed to have red in it - remember the time when Mike picked up a piece of her hair and said he never noticed it before? They toned it up from the book - it's supposed to be pretty subtle there - just visible in the sunlight. But who knows how it looks through the camera - just like makeup.

Image Image
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

you're right but there's reddish brown shade... this is too visible... but who knows how it looks through camera :)
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

It's definitely more red, yes. But I consider this a completely insignificant detail considering all of the other things that could go wrong or be changed. *crosses fingers*

Image Image
Bastet

Post by Bastet »

it's not big deal for me either... just noticing ;)

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

I think Kristen has been looking fantastic lately. Especially in the new pictures from the set. She looks really beautiful and I love the flannel hoodie! :) The set pictures are exciting me.
Her hair does look like it has quite a bit of red in it but it will probably not show up as much on film. Just my thought.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Bastet wrote:she really looks beautiful in these pictures... but i have to notice that half of her hair is still red :? maybe it has something to do with lightning, but i doubt it :)
I think it will look more blended on camera. Clearly she's got some sort of hairpiece going on there but if it's similar to in the Twilight movie I'll be happy.

I'm getting extraordinarily excited and it's like... seven months away... siiiigh.

Image Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I just gotta say, after hearing the commentary...I love love love Kristen! :D
Not the same kind of love like I have for Rob, of course, but the girly best friend kind. Lol.

I thought the little laugh she did when she was uncomfortable with how she was writhing around
during the ballet studio scene was just so cute. Hehe. I totally would have done the same thing
watching myself on screen.

I cannot wait to see how she does in NM. I wanna see how she's going to react during the part
when Edward leaves and Bella goes wandering through the wood looking for him. Then when Sam
finds her lying there just repeating "he left" over and over. Oh god. That's gonna be great and
so heart breaking at the same time. I'm fairly confident she can pull it off, judging by some of
her other movies.

Sorry, I was discussing this with my flatmate on my way to work tonight. I'm just so excited! Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

From what I've heard of the commentry.. (dvd is released in 21 days here :evil: )
..Kristen sounds so awesome.

I.. just.. dont get how people can truly hate her.. when they don't know her.
She sounds really cool
<3 her

<3 Rob more :lol:

*runs back to the Robward thread*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Bastet

Post by Bastet »

i think it's because sometimes she says things without thinking... or things that can be interpreted both ways, but i like her... i thinks she's good but that in twilight director and script were problems :)

chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

Kristen is awesome it just took a million interviews and a movie for people to figure that out :lol:
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )