Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by G-Faerie08 »

OMG So in the current issue of US Weekly, there is a section where stars/celebs are quoted and stuff..Freakin' WHITNEY PORT from The Hills (who is suddenly famous for no reason) totally dissed Kristen as Bella..Saying she was "one-dimensional" and didn't think her acting was good at all..Yeah there is room for improvement as Bella, but that Port chick knows NOTHING about acting except acting like a royal snobby beotch..And she goes off dissing KStew..that girl needs a reality check instead of a reality show.
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

^^ Ugghh. I know. It's like Miley dissing Rob. Unless you could do a better job, I don't really think you should be judging someone else. Besides, I think Whitney is a bit one-sided in the Hills. And that's a reality TV show. :|

Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

G-Faerie08 wrote:OMG So in the current issue of US Weekly, there is a section where stars/celebs are quoted and stuff..Freakin' WHITNEY PORT from The Hills (who is suddenly famous for no reason) totally dissed Kristen as Bella..Saying she was "one-dimensional" and didn't think her acting was good at all..Yeah there is room for improvement as Bella, but that Port chick knows NOTHING about acting except acting like a royal snobby beotch..And she goes off dissing KStew..that girl needs a reality check instead of a reality show.
and whitney port is like multi-dimensional :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

dazzle_me-xx wrote:^^ Ugghh. I know. It's like Miley dissing Rob. Unless you could do a better job, I don't really think you should be judging someone else. Besides, I think Whitney is a bit one-sided in the Hills. And that's a reality TV show. :|
Oh believe me..I almost flipped out when Miley was dissing Rob..I was like, "Oh H-E-Double Hockey Sticks..NO!!" :lol:
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

G-Faerie08 wrote:OMG So in the current issue of US Weekly, there is a section where stars/celebs are quoted and stuff..Freakin' WHITNEY PORT from The Hills (who is suddenly famous for no reason) totally dissed Kristen as Bella..Saying she was "one-dimensional" and didn't think her acting was good at all..Yeah there is room for improvement as Bella, but that Port chick knows NOTHING about acting except acting like a royal snobby beotch..And she goes off dissing KStew..that girl needs a reality check instead of a reality show.
OMG, that is hilarious! Has she watched herself on The Hills?? She plays HERSELF and she is one-dimensional. LC is all like "Blah blah blah Brody Jason Vogue Heidi Spencer crap blah" and Whitney is all "Really? Are you going to text her?" *sympathetic look*
dazzle_me-xx wrote:^^ Ugghh. I know. It's like Miley dissing Rob.
I must say "Really, Hannah Montana? Your dad did the Achy Breaky Heart."

Sorry, that was pretty b!tchy... I just think it's hilarious when "celebrities" weigh in on actors & their performances. If it were someone like... Meryl Streep talking about their performances I would think more of it.

On a separate, Kristen related note, I saw Adventureland yesterday. Kristen still looks cute in all the terrible 80s clothes, she plays like, opposite-Bella in the movie. I quite enjoyed it & now I want one of those "Games games games" t-shirts to wear ironically.

Image Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

akire wrote:
I have a Kristen-as-Bella question. What part of the movie and/or Kristen's portrayal did you think most Bella-like? What part least?
The tyler van crash thing. :? She just looked like Bella, and breathing loudly and looking up at Edward, I thought was perfect.
And.. storming off on Charlie.
The first kissing scene would've been perfect if she was wearing sweats.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

akire wrote:I must say "Really, Hannah Montana? Your dad did the Achy Breaky Heart."
*spits out drink*

Exactly. No one should be asking that girl her advice about anything. She also has her face with a Barbie wig plastered all over little girl clothing at Walmart. So...she's really important.

Whitney Port was funny...either she doesn't know what "one-dimensional" means, or she has no self-awareness whatsoever. She's another person I wouldn't ask for advice about acting...considering she even mentioned in the same interview that she has no interest in it. Nor does she know what Bella is supposed to be like, because she never read the book...so seriously, people. Ask someone who matters!

Poor Kim (Girl doing the interview), though - I don't think she did her homework beforehand. She figured every girl in the world would love to be in New Moon, so she had a safe subject to go back and forth with Whitney about for a good five minutes, at least. When Whitney said she hadn't read it and thought the movie was bad, it kind of killed her plan. From then on it was like, "so who would you like to play in New Moon if you could...oh wait, you have no idea and you don't want to. Um...so would you like to be in the next movie if you....oh wait, you answered that already. Crap."

Image Image
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

How's it going everyone? I just came across this video on Access Hollywood. I thought us Kristen fans would like it. http://www.accesshollywood.com/inside-k ... eo_1037121

I think she is just gorgeous!!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

JulieM wrote:How's it going everyone? I just came across this video on Access Hollywood. I thought us Kristen fans would like it. http://www.accesshollywood.com/inside-k ... eo_1037121

I think she is just gorgeous!!
Thanks for that. I think Kstew is absolutely gorgeous 8-)

Whitney knows nothing about acting, so she has no right to comment on Kristen.
They're just wanting to get publicity - cause they know if they talk about anything twilight related, then everyone will hear about it
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

ForJazz926 wrote: And me too - I did NOT even think about her lack of reaction to finding out Edward had been watching her sleep. That's a good one. I definitely got the, "I should be mad but I am actually thrilled" part...but she forgot to be embarrassed that she had most likely been uttering his name.
Totally just watched the movie again recently... and I didn't get "should be mad" at all in the part where he tells her he's been watching her sleep... I just got the "WTF are you doing in my room? are you about to kiss me?" Not necessarily a bad thing, just offering a contrasting opinion. KStew sort of had the same facial expression during the whole part right before the kiss.

Image Image Image