Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Dakota Fanning as Jane

Post by Amanda Beth »

eclipse79
Settled in Forks

Post by eclipse79 »

Dakota is such an experianced actor. Push was great and War of the Worlds was great too, but she did AMAZING in I Am Sam.
And at such a young age! I have no doubts that she will be a great Jane. They should have dyedd her hair black, but that isn't a must for me. There are plenty of scary blondes out there. :roll:
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Jane's hair is light brown... not black. It looks very light brown in that screen shot, and the quality is bad and just a flash on the trailer so it may be more vivid on the big screen.
anisah loves vamps
Settled in Forks

Post by anisah loves vamps »

i no i no u cant say u dodint like her tiill you ve seen the film..but i dont like the way she lloks in the clips ive seen of her..wasnt jane supose to be younger looking and brunette..dakota is a great actress but her as jane..i dont like..but if cameron bright wasnt there ive would have said H**l no..but the two of them together is ok with me
Vampire Lover since 2002
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

eclipse79 wrote:Dakota is such an experianced actor. Push was great and War of the Worlds was great too, but she did AMAZING in I Am Sam.
And at such a young age! I have no doubts that she will be a great Jane. They should have dyedd her hair black, but that isn't a must for me. There are plenty of scary blondes out there. :roll:

I found her flat in Push...she done better. She has come a long way from the Taken mini-series...I hope she has fun with this role...it will make the character Jane more believeable

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
eclipse79
Settled in Forks

Post by eclipse79 »

Amanda Beth wrote:Jane's hair is light brown... not black. It looks very light brown in that screen shot, and the quality is bad and just a flash on the trailer so it may be more vivid on the big screen.
Sorry I meant brown lol...
And she will definitely have blonde hair in the movie, not light brown.
Here is a screencap from the trailer, that I found on dakota-fanning.org
With her hair turned sideways, it's obviously blonde.
http://dakota-fanning.org/gallery/displ ... fullsize=1
Last edited by eclipse79 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Eh maybe you can consider that dirty blond but it's definitely not the color we've seen her walking the streets in while they were filming--she has VERY blond hair. I think the light reflection off of it is making it look lighter than it is.
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Whoa whoa... Dakota is FREAKY LOOKIN'

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/192 ... review.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sigh. That ^^ is definitely not the image of someone comparable to a Botticelli angel. :? Which is how Bella describes Jane in NM. I'm disappointed.

I could deal with hair that's technically blonde instead of light brown, but the ridiculously heavy eye makeup is just too much.
Image Image
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Edward_Addict wrote: I could deal with hair that's technically blonde instead of light brown, but the ridiculously heavy eye makeup is just too much.
There are things, like the hair colour, not matching how I saw it when I was reading the book, but like you the eye makeup is a bit much. Dakota is a pretty girl, but that makeup she has on so doesn't work for the character.

IMO, the movie needs to find someone else in the H&M department. There's only so much a person can take.