Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Noot Seear as Heidi

Post by ForJazz926 »

DumBumm wrote:I'm going to disagree with most of you, i love it that this girl is playing Heidi, shes beautiful, and thats what Heidi is, and i love it that she's a model, not some actor who would have been to much publisied.
Yes, AnnaLynne might be pretty... but shes not beautiful, she would have been all over the media for playing Heidi, when it such a small role... look at it when she was in talks and was all over the media. Its so dumb!!!
I agree with you completely - was just getting ready to post how I disagree with pretty much everyone about her. I was shocked and stunned at her beauty. And while she's primarily a model, she does have some acting experience. I can't remember off the top of my head what movie I saw her in, but she's not at total idiot or anything. I think she's beautiful and exotic and dangerous - I got lured in right off the bat, so I think she's perfect for Heidi.

I think the casting of Nikki Reed has more to do with her acting than her looks. I think NR is totally gorgeous - but she so obviously has dark hair and features. It makes her look a bit "off" when they are trying to portray her as the most beautiful pale blonde woman to walk the planet. I picture someone like Emilie De Ravin when I think of Rosalie, but I do think that NR absolutely nailed Rosalie's personality with her acting. Noot Seear, on the other hand, is in an entirely different sphere of beauty, and a natural blonde. She won't look "off" at all on screen. Woohoo Summit! Love the casting so far.

Image Image
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

To me I dont care who plays Heidi lol.
She has like a 2 minute scene, so im not bothered whatsovever.
Noot Seear is a good choice though. Im glad they are putting more unknown actors into New Moon, well a model even!
xoxo.
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Good point. It's kind of funny that there's even a thread for her - or for Cora the waitress. Seems like there's really not much to talk about. lol

Image Image
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

ForJazz926 wrote:Good point. It's kind of funny that there's even a thread for her - or for Cora the waitress. Seems like there's really not much to talk about. lol
No way!
Theres a thread for Cora?! That waitress?! Jeeez. Thats just stupid!
Exactly, what can you say! Not much about her.
xoxo.
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I don't like her much...
But I kind of had my hopes set on Olivia Wilde once someone put that thought into my mind. :lol:
This girl doesn't look like I imagined Heidi, but make up can do some pretty amazing things.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

just about anyone can pull off a camio shot...she not much more than a tour guide...in that scene I want to see the little old lady with the rosary beeds mumbling to herself...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I have one thing to say and then I'm off the subject. . .

I think Noot Seear is one of the ugliest people I've ever seen.

She's skinny, and that's why she's a model. That's the only reason.

EDIT: On a side note, why the h*ll is she in the new "Twilight Beauty" spread? She's in the movie for all of two MINUTES!
If anybody, it should be Tinsel Korey.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

Well, I dunno how she acts.
And to ME, she's pretty.
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3