Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

therealmrswhitlock wrote:Okay, thank you DarkMuse, for ruining the scenario in my brain. He held her HAND? As far as I know, she's still dating Michael Angarano, so Jackson must just be a touchy, feely kind of guy. I mean, he always has his arm around Ashley and stuff. I'd love for him to be my friend! I bet he was just trying to shield her from the paparazzi. I mean, geez, let people walk to their cab in peace--get a long range lens and take pix from a distance if you're that desperate!
I just find it so hilarious these days all these rumours!
I can almost hear the next...
"Kristen and Kellan having dinner at a resturant!!" New Hook Up !! :P

Watch out Peter Facinelli, you'll be next!
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

[quote="FindYourTrueCalling"

Watch out Peter Facinelli, you'll be next![/quote]
i totally agree...i can see peter being out with one of his girls and the paps being all facinelli=pedo...they create utter nonsense...it makes it so when actual fans want to approach it's like omg, and the celeb is freaked haha.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
FindYourTrueCalling

mizzou wrote:[quote="FindYourTrueCalling"

Watch out Peter Facinelli, you'll be next!
i totally agree...i can see peter being out with one of his girls and the paps being all facinelli=pedo...they create utter nonsense...it makes it so when actual fans want to approach it's like omg, and the celeb is freaked haha.[/quote]

I feel sorry for the cast! lol. Although their now widely known by the fans and in the industry, their gonna be recognised constantly for such a long time! But I guess its their fault, dont get into the business if you can't handle the fans :P
Many actors and actresses would kill for a role in the Saga.
ImageImage
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

i feel like posting... :D

jackson dating kstew??? no friggin' way!

and as for the CM ep... (i just copy paste my post on the other forum... hahahha )

i haven't seen the ep yet. but i checked on all the screen caps.. and as they say. a picture says a thousand words.. and with jackson's emotion and talent.. it tells us all..

at first.. i was like.. "why did jackson auditioned for an ordinary character... a janitor who may be a victim or a suspect? and he even cancelled a monkey show for that.." but when i saw the screen caps and some parts of the ep.. i was like.. OMJR! now i KNOW why he auditioned for the role..

he can be that fragile amanda who's very protective of adam.
and he can be the scary and evil adam. (with jackson playing the part.. i think he's hot.. and as i said to tali.. he can rape me right before he puts that plastic in my head... bwahahahaha!!!!)

and the NON PG jackson forum is open... ;) (thanks to all peeps who's already there... :D )
http://jrathbonefreaks.freeforums.org
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
FindYourTrueCalling

sachael wrote:i feel like posting... :D

jackson dating kstew??? no friggin' way!

and as for the CM ep... (i just copy paste my post on the other forum... hahahha )

i haven't seen the ep yet. but i checked on all the screen caps.. and as they say. a picture says a thousand words.. and with jackson's emotion and talent.. it tells us all..

at first.. i was like.. "why did jackson auditioned for an ordinary character... a janitor who may be a victim or a suspect? and he even cancelled a monkey show for that.." but when i saw the screen caps and some parts of the ep.. i was like.. OMJR! now i KNOW why he auditioned for the role..

he can be that fragile amanda who's very protective of adam.
and he can be the scary and evil adam. (with jackson playing the part.. i think he's hot.. and as i said to tali.. he can rape me right before he puts that plastic in my head... bwahahahaha!!!!)

and the NON PG jackson forum is open... ;) (thanks to all peeps who's already there... :D )
http://jrathbonefreaks.freeforums.org
Was Criminal minds good??! I must try and find it somewhere to watch!!
:)
ImageImage
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I know some of you will probably hate me..but Jackson kind of creeps me out..I think it's his face..Sometimes I think he is really cute, and then other times he has expressions where he looks extra creepy to me..I loved him as Jasper though and wish there could have been more of him..Hopefully in NM we get to see him shine at the infamous birthday party.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone's Easter was fun and that the Easter bunny was good to you all! ;)

Mandy: I am going through Mandy-withdrawls! When you texted me I got this goofy smile on my face because it had been so long since we talked! And our telepathy is still the coolest thing ever! What am I thinking right...now? Do you know? I bet you do! :lol: Sorry, this was a really long weekend so I am a little out of it!

Jen: I believe it was you that said Jackson was touchy feely and you wouldn't mind being his friend and I totally agree! I wouldn't mind being Jackson's friend he was touchy feely with! ;)

Findyourtruecalling: Criminal Minds was awesome! A couple pages ago I posted a link that was going to have the episode. Don't use the one that is just clips though!

I want to apologize for posting just the clips. I didn't watch it all and thought it was the whole episode!

G-Faerie: We won't hate you! I have a sister who feels the same way! We have just learned to embrace the creepiness! :lol:
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:
G-Faerie: We won't hate you! I have a sister who feels the same way! We have just learned to embrace the creepiness! :lol:
Thanks!! That makes me feel a little bit better :)

I like him!! I really do..He seems like a really intelligent, laid back guy..Back when he was a correspondent for Disney Channel, he looked normal and I was like "OMG He is so hot!!" But now I'm like, "Please don't look at the camera like that Jackson..You scare me a little.." :lol:
FindYourTrueCalling

G-Faerie08 wrote:
Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:
Thanks!! That makes me feel a little bit better :)

I like him!! I really do..He seems like a really intelligent, laid back guy..Back when he was a correspondent for Disney Channel, he looked normal and I was like "OMG He is so hot!!" But now I'm like, "Please don't look at the camera like that Jackson..You scare me a little.." :lol:
Whooa. Seriously? He was a correspondant for Disney?!! Wow!
Thats so random! Lol. Anybody got any pics of that?!
xoxo.
ImageImage
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Even Better... HERE IS A VIDEO!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgWS3_Jm_J8