Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by talirhee »

JOFies!
Honestly, I don't know how he does it. Between all the movies, the shows, the writing, the recording... Where does he get time?

Oh, I am all for a grown up Jackson thread. :twisted:
therealmrswhitlock wrote:Ah, the good old days...*thinks of Jackson in fake fur and spandex* :P Ta ta for now, ladies!
What? You can't just say that then leave!! Hahaha.

I think I started here somewhere around page 63 on the first thread. Not that I just went and looked or anything. *shifty eyes*

Mandy: I'm not liking it either. I feel so disoriented. =/

lol, what's this about sending a PM to the mods?

Jolynn: LMAO! @ Jacketh. I lol'd so hard...

In other news; I had a slighty dirty Jackson dream!!! So happy. This is my third dream about him. The other two both involved me being married to him... and him cheating. Like... who dreams of that?
But anyway. In this one we were umm... 'trying to fix' my broken bed. It was half collapsed. And then my mate, Daniel, walks in and piles up all my clothes and burns them. He walked in my room and burned my clothes. What the hell?!
Jackson and I are just half laying, half standing there like "Uhh, what? :shock: :? "
It was the weirdest dream. I had to punish my friend tonight for ruining what could have been an amazing dream. He was confused.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Hello ladies! How are you all? Only 6 more days till Jackson is on Criminal Minds!!!!

Ok anyways,

Not sure what to think of the new look! I think it will take some time to get used to!

Jenni and Tali: A few months ago when talking about the hi-Jacking, Mandy, Kimmy, and I all got very rated R about Jackson in some of our PMs to each other and some of them ended up getting sent to the mods. We were worried we would get banned! That is how bad they were!

Kristen: Do you know what the Monkeys posters are going to look like?

Mandy: So glad you didn't have to regurgitate because of Ashley! I would have done the same!

Jen: I agree with Tali that you can't say stuff about Jackson in tights and spandex and then leave! That is cruel!

Tali: I totally see an upside to all your clothes being burned but it is not appropriate to post on here! :twisted:

JACKSON NEWS TIME!!! (I kinda feel like the Jackson news reporter on here!)

Jackson Rathbone and the cast of M. Knight Shyamalan’s The Last Airbender have thawed out from their two week filming stint in Greenland. They are now back in Pennsylvania where they will be filming in the Reading area (notably the pagoda near Mount Penn) before returning to Philly where Shyamalan prefers to shoot many of his films.

According to town officials:

“They needed buildings to shoot all the interiors,” Shupp said. “They were looking for a group of buildings with high ceilings and specific column spacing. We showed them a number of buildings, but we couldn’t come up with enough to meet their requirements. So the interiors will be shot in Philadelphia (where Shyamalan is based).”

Jackson will be hopping between the New Moon and Last Airbender sets as he is needed for filming. If you need your Jackson fix, look for Jackson on April 8th on criminal Minds on CBS.

Edit: I am soo sorry guys! I didn't finish reading that to see that it was a joke! Sorry! Thanks bastet for pointing that out!

Ok this isn't Jackson related but I HAD to post it because I am soo freakishly giddy about it! Midnight Sun to be released in May!
Last edited by Mrs. Jasper Hale on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote: Ok this isn't Jackson related but I HAD to post it because I am soo freakishly giddy about it! Midnight Sun to be released in May!
my oh my... i'm jumping of happiness :D
ps. and i was happy for 5 minutes... it seems to be first april joke :(
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey JOFies!

I'm not sure about the new look ... too wide and every time the page changes a pop up cvomes up saying there was an error,
which is quite annoying for me.

I have nothing against a Jackson adult thread, that would be good!

That's great about MS! I can't see the article because of my computer, but it's great news! :D

Sarah ... oh dear! :lol: Did they pm back or just ignore it? I'm sure they agreed with you really. :lol:
So he's now filming 2 films at once? How does he manage?

Tali, weird dream! Haha, I can imagine why you were annoyed at your friend for ruining the dream.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

hey jofies.. i missed you... i think i've been out forever..
oh well.. weird things happened to me..
yay! for 100 monkeys poster.. but apparently i still can't order .. gah!

oh well.. nice.. MS

but sorry.. it's just me.. i noticed another short post that isn't jackson related.. so please.. mind the post.. :)

tali: nice dream yet weird

btw.. i'm working on a new jof site.. and i'mm make sure it will be updated.. and will see if i can put an adult thread for jackson.. ;) i know you wanted it.. :) oh well that's it for now.. i really feel weird..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

i have some reading to catch up to on this thread, lol. it's not very good when your school has no internet or tv access for its students for 2 days. i was going insane, lol.

hopefully some nice pictures will cheer me up. :lol:

midnight sun in may? ahh soo happy :)
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sarah! That is not nice to fool with our emotions that way! When I first saw your MS link I was like ---> :D
But then I read it and now I'm like ---> :x :cry:
That is the cruelest April Fool's joke yet. Even worse than the one saying Rob dropped out of NM. :|

Welcome back, mizzou! Being without internet access really stinks. I go a little crazy after about 36 hours. I'm afraid I might have a bit of an addiction. :?

Anyhoo...

Just because I freaking love the way he looks here.

This is the reason I WILL replace Mikey one day. ;)
Image Image
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

thanks for posting those pictures. that first one is from one of my favorite photoshoots of his. :D

nice to see he is back in the states as well, i wonder if greenland has inspired him for some new 100 monkeys songs?
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

ok.. forgive me with a short post
jackson forum WITH NO RESTRICTION and NO PG-13 rule... *winks* has been created and is being worked on and updated.

you can register if you want. but it's still on the works.. suggestions are so welcome..
and if someone knows a lot about website and forum maintenance.. can i get some help??

http://jrathbonefreaks.freeforums.org/
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok JOFs. Hold on to your panties. There is a new Jackson pic. WHAT?! :o Yes, it's true. And not only is Your Royal Hotness in it, but so are Rob, Peter, and Kellan.

Too much yum for one photo. :shock:

Sarah and I were commenting on his super shiny, punk rock, ultra gelled mohawk. It's a bit much. (I prefer the other style I think. Ya know, this one.) But still, look at that smile and look on his face. Grrrr! :twisted: Oh and orange and brown are my new favorite colors thanks to the one and only J. Action. :D
Image Image