Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by mizzou »

haha love the hair in that picture. those are some lucky girls to be in a photo with all of them. and they all look like they somewhat don't mind, :lol:
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Great photo!
I can't even come up with words to describe how much I love his smile in this pic. J.Rath can also pull off any hairdo it seems; no matter what his hair is like I can't help but think how so good looking he is lol :D
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Wow I'm surprised only 2 people have posted since the new Jackson pic.
I thought his crazy mohawk was worth way more commentary than that. :?
Where is everyone? Why are we starting to lag again?? :cry:

And now, just because I'm bored and it will give you all something beautiful to look at. :D

Don't think I've seen this one, but I LOVE that hat! :lol:

He's saying, "Hey, Mandy, let's get outta here. Go back to my place."
That's why Uncle Larry is all smiling like that, because he knows Jackson is just trying to get me alone! ;)

Loooove that coat on him. But would love him even more OUT of that coat! Grrr! :twisted:

Only Jackson could pull off that hat with those glasses.

I just want to kiss him here. Le sigh.
Image Image
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

I love Jackson. I don't get the obsession with Rob, when you could be obsessed with Jackson! He's definately hotter. I'd love them to make big posters of the rest of the cullens, instead of the all of them one, because I want a seperate huge poster of Jackson i.e. Jasper to hang next to my joker one XD
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Awh!! I know!
I would love to have a GIANT Jackson poster on my wall! :D
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Sarah ... aww, an April Fool's. I forgot it was that day!

I'd also love to have a giant Jackson poster! Or a cardboard cutout ... Or would that be too freaky? :lol:
I'd talk to him all the time, but I wouldn't be able to sleep if 'he' was the other side of the room. :twisted:

Thanks for the pictures, Mandy, now I'm less confused about what his hair is like.
He can pull off any hairstyle .. *drool*
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Jenni, you're so welcome for the pictures! :D Glad someone enjoyed them!

Ok ladies, very exciting SUPER NEW pics of Jackson!!!
So you know how he's been going back and forth between filming NM and Airbender? Well apparently he made a surprise appearance at a Monkeys show in Anaheim on Friday. That's so crazy!!! I wonder how the heck he found time to do it. This gives us yet another view of how his new style can be worn, and I'm not too sure about this either. It's pretty much how I imagine he'll be wearing the Sokka style, with the ponytail and all.

NEW PICS! YAY! :D This is the main story, and it has a link to a fan's page who was there and took a TON of pics.

Here are a few of my favs...

He's so adorable and goofy!

I seriously live for that smile. *sigh*

Ooooh, angry face! So hot.

Luv him. Simple as that.
Image Image
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

Not sure I can get used to that hair!! XD But he's still Jackson, longish hair or not (: I'm surprised he finds time to do all of this!
Last edited by dazzlingdynamite on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

A general reminder, especially to newcomers, to try and keep the one-line, IM-type chat to a minimum. If you have something really funny to say, and one line is what it takes, go for it! But try and stay away from posting just for the sake of saying "hi I'm still here" or "I'm sooo bored...". We want to try and keep the Lex a message board and not a chat room.

It also helps if you only quote the stuff you really need for your reply, and cut out the rest. When people quote a whole long post full of nested quotes to just add a couple of lines of comment, it takes up an awful lot of unneeded space!

well i've been lurking but i'm too lazy to post... and because some rules are being broken. we wanna keep this thread safe.
and please if the post that your quoting is just the exact message before you.. no need to quote..

i miss everyone... and kill me.. I LOVE THE NEW HAIR...
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey JOFies!

Hope to still see you on the new forum, Kimmy. :cry:

I like the new pictures, I think it will take a while to get used to his new hair - it's growing on me. :D Now we know what it really looks like now - I was confused before.

I got 2 songs, Robot Timberwolves and Small Lean from iTunes, from the Monster De Lex album, but not any others, otherwise I couldn't get the twilight dvd as well. And it's nice having Jackson in Jackson (my ipod's name :lol:)instead of just having to listen pn their myspace.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy