Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by sachael »

OMG sarah you read The Picture of Dorian Gray too??
well the movie was good but yeah Dorian has this "golden" hair...
(they could have made Ben Barnes blond)
sorry out of topic...
and i kinda need a new banner too.. so yeah.. haha

but anyways.. if you're looking for Jackson/Jasper avatars/icons ..
(actually Kristina found this... and it's really hard to choose.. the person who made them is so awesome! )

screencaps from Dread
random jackson screen caps
Jasper icons..

there are lots more.. but you can just find it on her page.. she's just awesome
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

sachael wrote:OMG sarah you read The Picture of Dorian Gray too??
well the movie was good but yeah Dorian has this "golden" hair...
(they could have made Ben Barnes blond)
sorry out of topic...
and i kinda need a new banner too.. so yeah.. haha

but anyways.. if you're looking for Jackson/Jasper avatars/icons ..
(actually Kristina found this... and it's really hard to choose.. the person who made them is so awesome! )

screencaps from Dread
random jackson screen caps
Jasper icons..

there are lots more.. but you can just find it on her page.. she's just awesome
Thank you Kimmie those icons are beautiful! I love the 'dad' one :D but i think im going with the lights one.

He looks like the Dorian Gray i imagined in my head in that Maria picture- he was meant to be blond and they so could have dyed Ben Barnes I mean Jackson dyes his doesn't he?

Yeah, I like my banner but I kind of made a Riley one too, and im not sure what to do! I make loads and never use them but there arent banner shops on this forum so i have nowhere to post them all!

Have some Jasper pictures from the new board game
'Ready Stance.'
'Jasper the Stratigest.'
Hw many times will I graduate?
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hi TTF I really like your Jasper icon.
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Okay I am just jumping in here. I cannot believe that I have never posted in this thread. Most of you know me from HH.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Edwards Ragazza wrote:Hi TTF I really like your Jasper icon.
Thank you :D I got it off livejournal from the last link in the above post ER!

I finally got tickets for Eclipse, in the UK it isnt released till the 9th (Which sucks) so i got advanced tickets for the 3rd of July, at 11:30am, which was the first one they did. Has anyone else ordered there's yet?

Also, i dont know where to buy Bree Tanner or to get a Jasper Says Relax Tee. Im in a real dilema there!
AlectoCullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AlectoCullen »

Ugh you're so lucky! I live in this really tiny town and they're not selling advance tickets until about two weeks beforehand and I live in the US! And you can get a Jasper Says Relax t-shirt from http://www.dazzledbytwilight.com which is where my aunt got hers. Bree Tanner won't be a problem at least, thank The Powers That Be. I can't wait for Eclipse to come out though, I'm so excited! And good on Jackson for sticking it through, he's a trouper and an amazing actor.
Thanks to audreywarenne for the signature.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! I know I'm like super late with that, but better late than never..yes? Lol. *hugs all of you*

SwanCullen - I'm such an idiot. I completely forgot your name! :oops: So sorry. Welcome to the Jackson thread!

Sarah - Not sure if you can get this stuff in the UK, but here's another site that sells the Jasper Says Relax stuff. I bought my tickets to Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse last weekend. So excited that they're doing a triple feature! Woot! Sorry you won't get Eclipse sooner than that. That's a bummer. I think they should release it at the same time all over the world!

AlectoCullen - Sorry, I don't know your name yet. I'm Kristina. :) Sorry you gotta wait so long to get tickets. That's dumb!

Dorian Gray - I haven't seen the movie or read the book. I will have to borrow the book from a friend sometime. Anyway, Dorian had dark brown hair in League Of Extraordinary Gentleman also. I will forgive that though cause it was Stuart Townsend that played him. He's just yummy. LOL.

Jackson is in the new issue of Nylon Guys magazine. It hit the stands yesterday I do believe. There are several pics at the end of the article.
I. Are. Died.
Jackson cut his hair. :shock:
I still think he's beautiful though.
One possible outfit for MTV Movie Awards
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

DarkMuse wrote:Thank you all for the birthday wishes! I know I'm like super late with that, but better late than never..yes? Lol. *hugs all of you*

Sarah - Not sure if you can get this stuff in the UK, but here's another site that sells the Jasper Says Relax stuff. I bought my tickets to Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse last weekend. So excited that they're doing a triple feature! Woot! Sorry you won't get Eclipse sooner than that. That's a bummer. I think they should release it at the same time all over the world!

Jackson is in the new issue of Nylon Guys magazine. It hit the stands yesterday I do believe. There are several pics at the end of the article.
I. Are. Died.
Jackson cut his hair. :shock:
I still think he's beautiful though.
One possible outfit for MTV Movie Awards
Your back after a not so long absense :D Yeah, its a bummer not being able to see it for 3 more days, but im sure that it will only add to my need to see it. Im so excited. I got Bree Tanner yesterday and I like Stephenie herself didnt want her or Diego to die, but im sure that we will see Fred again someday now that shes put that in!

Jackson, lack of hair does not make you any less amazing mann! I still love you. Kristina, where do you get these pictures from! Im in envy of your google skills :D Thanks for the link, thats the one im going to get in stone when i have ten more pounds!
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

@Kris i squeeaaaaahhh when i saw jackson on the pre show... he's awesome. though i didn't like his blue coat whatevs
we'll get eclipse here June 30 (but we're like 12 hours ahead USA... well anyways) but no Imax. (@*#)&(#*&$(#^~!!!!!

jackson pics on MTV red Carpet.

and hello to the newbies on this thread!! *waves*
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

He looks great, I love these pictures. His short hair looks nice, I truly think he could pull anything off! :D