Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by stellar87 »

Yeah, I know. Rob and Sam. Not fair at all. *sigh*

Another lucky girl.
Poor Rob looks a little...exhausted? Or hammered? Possibly both? haha
I just can't express my love for this picture enough.
Seriously...there are no words.
More crack for Julie.
Who I'm hoping doesn't throw me in the looney bin... :lol:
Damn the smile.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

stellar87 wrote: More crack for Julie.
Oh my freakin gawd
That is the funniest thing ever

It's like "lets put him over here" *grabs rob and moves*

:lol:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Nikki - Ugh! Dammit woman! I swear to Rob you're gonna kill me. And I love you for it. :D Lol.

Here's the Wide Awake "teaser".
You gotta scroll down past the stories all the way to the comments. She posted it in the comments of all places. Ugh.
Damn it, AG! Hiding ish like that. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Nikki~ I love you dearly for these. Granted, the universe is probably balanced slightly by the fact that the folks in the hotel room next door to mine probably think I am completely high and am smoking everything but my socks, based on the squeals and giggles. Hahahaha! Just a little high on my RobCrack! Thanks, Doll.
stellar87 wrote:Another lucky girl.
Poor Rob looks a little...exhausted? Or hammered? Possibly both? haha
I just can't express my love for this picture enough.
Seriously...there are no words.
More crack for Julie.
Who I'm hoping doesn't throw me in the looney bin... :lol:
Damn the smile.
OK, seriously. The man looks like he's been smoking everything but his socks in that first picture. I hope he had a designated driver!

The second picture is seriously the worst case of EdwardHead I have EVER seen!!! It is still fracking HAWT, mind you. The shirt...with the....buttons...and the.....eyes... HHHMMMMMMM!!!!!!! RRAAWWRR!!! Again, it should sooooo be illegal for him to button his shirt all the way. YYYUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!

And, the one with CH. Am I the only one who notices that he gets pissy Rob face as she turns him around? She pissed of my Rob. I don't like people who piss off my Rob. There he is all smiley and happy and goofy looking and then she has to make him all embarrassed and pissy. GGGRRRRRRRR!

And, yes, THE SMILE.

Oh, ladies. Thank you for being such good dealers for a poor girl in need.... I knew I could count on you. :D 8-)

EDIT: Akire~ Seriously love the new avvy. Smurherrwggh indeed. :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone,
I'm so freakin' glad April Fool's Day is over! I'm so computer illiterate that I couldn't figure out how to access the RPattz thread today with all this Kaleb TwiGuy stuff on the Lexicon boards. :lol: I really missed my Rob fix today.

While I was lurking around the net looking for Wide Awake updates and any other random Twilight or Rob related stuff this afternoon, I inadverdently stumbled upon this interview with the WA author, AngstGoddess003. I'm sure most of you may have already seen this, but I thought I'd post a link here anyway. I found the interview interesting; she talked a little about Twilight, her love of angst and her un-love for Breaking Dawn, the background of her story and characterization of Darkward and Bella, the posting issues and difficulties with the fanfiction.net website, etc. I hope this interview might help take the edge off the tortured anticipation of waiting for the next WA chapters.

http://cullenboysanonymous.blogspot.com ... rview.html

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

Love the story. You know what would be a better story--if I run into Robert Pattinson while jogging or something ;)
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

So... I think somehow Rob gave my computer a virus today. I clicked on something on the TwiCrack Addict website and my computer was all flooy for like 12 hours. It kept not turning on and when it did it would say...Hardware malfunction. For some reason it's working again.

Anywho...I was clicking on a Rob image (on TwiCrack Addict) right before it messed up so now I'm scared to click on any pictures.

It's horrible :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

K girlies
I just bought another Twilight poster.. one of the big ones.. and its one of rob -"what if im not the hero.. blabla"
And I squee'd and got all excited (cause we don't have merch.. only posters and books n crap)

And it's got a sexual piccy of rob, so that's my excitement for the day.
But there ain't much space for it in my room :cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ew. Who is hating this new version of the lex? :? *raises hand*

So I was babysitting my nieces and nephew earlier and we're watching the newest Hannah Montana episode (yes, lucky me :roll: ) and there's one part where she's all bummed she missed a big celebrity party because "that handsome, tortured guy from the vampire movie" was supposed to be there. :lol: :lol: :lol: I was like, oh wow. I've seen Rob/Twilight references on Law & Order SVU and Kath & Kim, now Hannah Montana? Too much funny.
Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

I like the new backround.. I just dont like how everythings stretched... like horizontally..

O.O Lucky americans.. Rob/Twi references everywhere :shock:
Haven't come across any here yet :P
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart