Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by Jadey »

Oi - im futherer away from our robbiekins that all of you!! In my tiny country all the way at the bottom of ze world. HULOOOO.

Anywho.. yay wide awake.. I TOTALLY read that. Ill go along with y'all anyway.. "PMGOMGOGMO WIDE AWAKE FUGHEBJEHJSOIFNH!!!! WOO"
The reason I don't like it is cause this 'dark edward' like.. soils the image of the real edward in my mind.. and i dont want ANYONE messing with the Edward in my mind...

:cry:

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Even though I'm totally one of those annoying people in Starbucks with the non fat sugar free upside down no whip Vulgar Language is Ugly, and am NOT ASHAMED of it, I am confident Rob takes his coffee black. Let's be honest: that is the sexiest way for a man to drink his coffee.

Please, please, please everyone read the WA updates. I'll all a-quiver with the emotion. Oh.My.Goodness. Oh.My.Darkward.

Hubby kept saying "Are you ok? Are you ok?" and wanting to have, like, conversation tonight. This is when it would pay to have a TwiHusband. So I could be like... DARKWARD, enough said.

Oh my, girls!

Image Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

You guys make it sound so good.. and I feel left out of conversations cause I haven't read it all yet :cry: :oops:

I think Rob would take it black too.. it's just this *feeling* I have...
Or the good ol' cappuccino.

:?
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Yay! I have people to play with now! :lol: Sorry...I'm drinking Pepsi (I can hear Rob hissing) and I'm starting to wake up a bit.

Jade - Anytime I read fanfiction I always treat it like an entirely different thing from Twilight. It's kinda like Edward has a twin or something. Lol. Oh god could you imagine if Robward had a twin?? HAfhaw;oeseawfjawo. Ok and I'm back. I think maybe if you think of "dark Edward" as Robward, it might help. He has the messy hair, scruff, and clothes like our Rob. And he smokes. I'm not exactly sure, but I get the feeling that our Rob probably has a potty mouth too.

Ok so...why isn't Darkward a real person? Oh right, for the same reason Rob doesn't have a twin. There can't be more than one on the planet at a time. It would combust. The world can't handle that much hotmessness.

I was gonna talk about something someone else said and now it's just gone. I don't know what happened to it. I think my brain has a leak.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Kristiner - good idea. but whenever I see the word 'Edward' I just think of my Eddiekins/Robbiekins :S
I'll just havta think of a new guy for Dark eddie. OH! Dark eddie can have really dark hair.. and a eyebrow piercing o.o giggles.
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ok I'm sorry, and I don't mean to offend, but EW to the eyebrow piercing! Ick. :|

I so can't picture that on Edward, Robward, Darkward, or any other -ward. :roll:

K now I'm off to go finish reading the WA update. Stupid real life getting in the way earlier...
Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

You cant picture it??? lol! I can.. I can imagine it on a scruffy rob.. then transfer that to a dark hair, scruffy edward
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jade - Whatever helps you get through the story! Cause seriously, it's a reaaalllyy good story.
Hence the reason why everyone was going crazy waiting for an update. GAWD that took forever!

Mandy - Ok, I agree. An eyebrow piercing on Rob would look very weird. An eyebrow piercing on Jackson, however....
Alright, alright. I'll behave. :lol:

I know this was from last year, but robsessedpattinson.com posted it again and um...yeah. Just thinking about the
fact that he may have said it gives me the tinglies all over. :twisted: :oops: :lol:

Let's play 'fill in the blank'! Haha.
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

^
DarkMuse wrote:
Let's play 'fill in the blank'! Haha.

>:O ROB!!
Potty mouth. Dirty boy :lol:
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Yes, Rob is indeed a dirty boy. :twisted:

But at least we know he showers! :lol:

Oh god I need sleep. Someone rescue me? haha.