Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by Bastet »

obieewok wrote:Crap why can't it be five already? And of course I have a ton of stuff to do today, but I have to read my new chapters....

The only reason I was asking if those were the last chapters of WA is because the author said to pace yourself and that there was "a resolution at the end". So I have no clue what to make of that, but I'm DYING to know if anyone has finished and if they can tell me if it's really the end. Because if so, I bet I cry lol. I love the story and much like Twilight I hate when it ends.

So let me know peeps!
i've read it and it's really beautiful and emotional but it's not the end... well it can't end like this... it just can't and it's leading towards the end definitely... i already want more ;)
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

Whew! Thank you Bastet...I was about to get all pouty because no one was telling me lol. And I know all of you on here are reading it lol....so I wanted in.

Thanks Bastet. It's good to know that it's not the end at least. And I will prepare tissues when I get home.

And don't tell me if Bella and him get back together....no matter how much i beg...I'm begging.....

No no no! Obie! Stop it.....Of course they do....don't they? Ugh. Five cannot get here soon enough!
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Bastet wrote:
obieewok wrote:Crap why can't it be five already? And of course I have a ton of stuff to do today, but I have to read my new chapters....

The only reason I was asking if those were the last chapters of WA is because the author said to pace yourself and that there was "a resolution at the end". So I have no clue what to make of that, but I'm DYING to know if anyone has finished and if they can tell me if it's really the end. Because if so, I bet I cry lol. I love the story and much like Twilight I hate when it ends.

So let me know peeps!
i've read it and it's really beautiful and emotional but it's not the end... well it can't end like this... it just can't and it's leading towards the end definitely... i already want more ;)
Holy freaking gods....be ready with the tissues!

Bastet, you're right. It CAN'T be the end! These chapters were so emotional. angstgoddess is a truly talented writer. I'm greedy, though, and already feel the need for more...
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

*puts fingers in ears and hands over eyeballs*

lalalalalalaalalala - I can't hear you. I don't know anything about WA yet because I haven't read it - but I fully intend to when things slow down a bit.

Image Image
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:
Bastet, you're right. It CAN'T be the end! These chapters were so emotional. angstgoddess is a truly talented writer. I'm greedy, though, and already feel the need for more...[/color]
no it's not the end... but i have feeling that it's gonna get even more emotional ;)
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

**Swearing and cursing incoherently in other random languages, some completely made up!!!!*

Of all the fracking days and times. I have to wait another 3 hours until I can sit down and read and even then I won't have time to finish it at once. DAMN IT!!!!! I am sooooooo happy it's there. But, FRACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie!!!

Cookie!!!

The fracking pain!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

lol....I understand jazz. I'm just waiting too. Soon no more cookies---we can have unicorns!
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Won't say anymore about WA until you guys get a chance to read it. I will be a good friend and wait it out... ;)
I now need to step away from the addiction, view some Rob pics and feed that obsession. Then maybe go back later to re-read..... (*sighs*)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by butterfly420km »

I know, at first I thought it was an April Fool's Joke, but it totally looks like him in that movie. I wonder who has the pic uncensored??? I tried looking yesterday, but only found the same exact one on another site.
Image Image
Bella...would you please stop trying to take your clothes off? :D
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

obieewok wrote:Don't anyone tell me what they are about yet--can't read until I get home from work today. But at least tell me this----is it the end of Wide Awake, or are these just three new chapters????
Here's a link I posted earlier to an interesting interview with the author of WA, AngstGoddess003. I think she mentioned that she had always envisioned 50 chapters for Wide Awake. Thank god that gives us a few more chapters to prolong the inevitable. :lol:

http://cullenboysanonymous.blogspot.com ... rview.html

The updated chapters are wonderful as always; bring out the tissues. Happy reading!

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ