Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by Jazz Girl »

So, my first-thing-when-I-get-to-work-killing-time-unitl-the-office-officially-opens post has become as essential a part of my morning as my first, second and third cups of coffee. And, seeing as how my coffee addiction pales only in comparison to my RobCrack addiction, trust me, it's love. I heart all of you in a big bad way. :D

Tracy~ I heart you in a very serious way for giving me that Robsprin for my life headache (did that make sense anywhere else but in my head?) Yes, you enjoy the corner for a while. I'll go hang with Rob on the wall. That too is a very happy place. Thank you.

Gii~ Hysterical. Just fracking hysterical!!! Count me amongst the millions of victims of Rob's utter hottness.

Jade~ Yup, seriously, he's holding his beautiful hands and fingers up like he doesn't want to contaminate them on her. It's a total, "Eww, she's touching me." moment. Girls best back up off my Rob! :evil: Don't worry, Honey. I'll protect you. :lol:

Kristiner~ It's Alive!! Hahahahaha! Missed the Vulgar Language is Ugly outta you, Sweets. Off course, you made up for your absense through those wonderful pics. As always, my dealer comes through for me. Thanks. Heart.

Alright. Off to actually accomplish crap for the day.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Rob in Vancouver. Please stick a metal rod into my eye socket. I cannot take it anymore. I think I need to do myself a favor and take a hiatus from this thread for a while.

*cold sweat begins*

*shakes uncontrollably and aches all over body*

*runs back to thread, throws self on knees and begs for more robcrack* I NEEDS IT I NEEDS IT!!!

Image Image
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

morning all!

Caryn, I hope today is better! :D Maybe this will help.

Julie, I'm with you on the pictures from Vancouver! The hair....the jaw.....the lips.....just ..the Rob! GAH!!!

Kris, missed you! Thought you'd like the "loin-cloth" comment! ;) :twisted:

Another cold, rainy day here. If the "corner" becomes vacant, I could use a little time there..... 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

ForJazz926 wrote:Rob in Vancouver. Please stick a metal rod into my eye socket. I cannot take it anymore. I think I need to do myself a favor and take a hiatus from this thread for a while.

*cold sweat begins*

*shakes uncontrollably and aches all over body*

*runs back to thread, throws self on knees and begs for more robcrack* I NEEDS IT I NEEDS IT!!!
That is exactly how I am..I'm always like, "I am not going to look at those dang pics of Rob..I'm not going to do it...nope..not gonna look..."

*Starts bouncing leg up and down* "GAH I HAVE TO LOOK!!!!"

So yeah..I have already tried to take a hiatus about 1000000 times and just can't seem to break myself away from the Robert Pattinson..There should be a Robert Pattinson convention!!!! That would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Ah... nothing like starting up your morning with Robcrack, a cup of coffee and leftover perogies.

So my American friends, not sure if any of you have passed by the Lex lately but MTV is looking for a Movie Awards Insider. It's only open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen 18 years of age. I thought someone here might be interested in meeting some celebs and which ever cast member that picks up Twilight's inevitable awards.

Does anyone know when Summit is choosing it's winner for the New Moon Contest? It keeps saying to check back in April and the month is near bloody over. There couldn't have been THAT many entries to go through.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

GenevieveCullen wrote:Ah... nothing like starting up your morning with Robcrack, a cup of coffee and leftover perogies.

So my American friends, not sure if any of you have passed by the Lex lately but MTV is looking for a Movie Awards Insider. It's only open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen 18 years of age. I thought someone here might be interested in meeting some celebs and which ever cast member that picks up Twilight's inevitable awards.

Does anyone know when Summit is choosing it's winner for the New Moon Contest? It keeps saying to check back in April and the month is near bloody over. There couldn't have been THAT many entries to go through.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Not that many entries to go through...You are a funny girl..I am sure there were THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of entries to go through..

I may do the MTV contest thingie..I'm like all big on contests now..Just like when I was younger..I would enter the little magazine contests in like BOP and Tiger Beat..and I won twice from there! It was awesome!
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:morning all!

Caryn, I hope today is better! :D Maybe this will help.

Julie, I'm with you on the pictures from Vancouver! The hair....the jaw.....the lips.....just ..the Rob! GAH!!!

Kris, missed you! Thought you'd like the "loin-cloth" comment! ;) :twisted:

Another cold, rainy day here. If the "corner" becomes vacant, I could use a little time there..... 8-)
I do believe I have a picture noone has seen but the people I pm yesterday so check this out ladies

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 0_6669.jpg

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 6669-3.gif

Let me know what you think.
Diane
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Julie~ so yourself a favor, Doll. Stop trying to resist the superpower that is Rob. An addiction is an addiction and you can't quit cold turkey. In fact, I am a complete enabler and am going to tell you not to even try. Stay here in the corner with us. Everyone else is doing it and if feels SOOOOOO GOOOODDDDD!!!!! Why, why would you try to resist...

This...

...and this...

and for the love of gods...this!

Sandy~ *clicks link* Damn it, there goes another one!!! When he chews on that lower lip..... :twisted: Yeah, I'd say that'll have me off to a better day...*drops dead* Caryn's current will officially leaves the corner to Sandy! :lol:

Gii~ Please see comments made to Julie above. If you want me to completely Geek out....Do not resist. Resistance is futile! :lol:

Diane~ those are just bloody hysterical. I thank you for my private version, and the public one as well!

Ah, mas petites! Today is a better day and I have all of you to thank for it. Back to productivity.

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Anyone game for having a little party, we all can start the game at the same time, but we must be prepared with the condiments :lol: maybe on a weekend and see you can last and no cheating.
Anyone Game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuzHmL275DY

Let me know what you think
Diane

t
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Caryn, I don't know whether to cry and tell you I'm not playing in your sandbox anymore, or to slip you a 20 and put my robcrack in my pocket and add you to my speed dial. I'll go with the latter until I decide.

Image Image