Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by rockbandstar »

Someone asked where my icon image came from (I can't remember who but yeah anyways)... It's from the Dossier shoot... I have the adobe document downloaded if anyone is interested in them... There are quite a few good pictures of Rob!

As for the sleeve/no sleeve I think you are right about the shirt "Wrapping" around and looking like a cuff!

EDIT:
LaineyGossip just posted some Pics of Rob in Vancouver
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

rockbandstar wrote:Pics of Rob in Vancouver
Holy hell...I think...I just died :shock:
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Sandy & Tracy~ I am so sorry, Darlins! It has been a horrendously long weekend and an even longer Monday. I swear I can tell you two apart. I am just experiencing overload brain. Please forgive me. I humbly abdicate my place in the corner out of pure shame. :(

Rings~ Well done on the costume analysis. And, yes, you have clearly spent WAY too much time analysing it. You shold be flogged with a wet noodle! And, those of us here who have not obsessed for hours on end about every part of Rob and his clothing shall deliver the blows. Step forward those who qualify to deliver the blows. ....*Silence*.... Step forward now....*Sound of crickets chirping*.... Anyone? ....*Sighs and shuffling feet heard in the background of chirping crickets* ... Guess you get off easy this time, Rings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RockBandStar~ And the award for Best RobCrack of the Day goes to...*drumroll*... YOU!!! Thank you! But seriously. They are following the man to church now. Is nothing sacred?!?!?! (Okay, I had a really wrong comment to make here about Rob, confession and dirtying up that clean slate again. But, I just couldn't. My day has just been too long.)

SillyMe~ Yep. Bury me beside you. Dead now, too. Do you think he even has an inkling of how beautiful he is? A thought at all?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Why is something always tryna cover his butt??

If thats an iPhone, look how tiny it looks in his hand

It is a dang iPhone, LOOK HOW TINY IT IS!!!
..and he still seems to have room on his massive palm
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

so i love when im having a bad day i can just come here and look at all the "robcrack" as you all put it an be in such a better mood...i love the pics..awseome...
Jaime..
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Rob is subtle :P

Isn't he just mysteriously, sexily, gorgeously serious there.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Jazz Girl wrote:Rings~ Well done on the costume analysis. And, yes, you have clearly spent WAY too much time analysing it. You shold be flogged with a wet noodle! And, those of us here who have not obsessed for hours on end about every part of Rob and his clothing shall deliver the blows. Step forward those who qualify to deliver the blows. ....*Silence*.... Step forward now....*Sound of crickets chirping*.... Anyone? ....*Sighs and shuffling feet heard in the background of chirping crickets* ... Guess you get off easy this time, Rings. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I was bored. Clearly I put more thought into clothing than I think I do. Must be a result of drawing superhero costumes when I was younger. Oh wait- I still do! :lol:
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Yep, RockBandStar wins Robcrack Dealer of the Day, it's undisputed.

Can anyone read his Starbucks cup? Looks to me like he just takes it black. (This is borderline pathetic isn't it?)

Jadey~ Rob's hands make that iPhone look like a dominio. Good gawd they're just so freaking huge!
And thank you for the ET click. His voice never ceases to make me melt.

Rings~ Your probably the only one who is able to withstand the Kryptonnite that is Rob and analyze the mystery of his shirt. For your heroic efforts, we present to you the keys to the city.

JazzGirl~ He wasn't attending church, he was just waiting to cross the street lol. Does make you wonder what sins he'd be atoning for if he was :lol:

Only another 70-something posts til we need a new thread :?
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Damn, rockbandstar! You soooo win "Dealer of the Day"! :twisted: We were in desperate need of some new crack! He just looks so fine! Does he even realize it? Does he know what he does to us?! (*sigh*)

Caryn, no worries hon! :D Like Tracy said, we are the (*cough*) more "mature" (*cough*) members here... :lol:
It seems like you may need some time to "rest"...with Rob....in the corner.... :twisted:

Jen, in no way is it pathetic to study a picture of Rob that much! We all are guilty of that pleasure!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Chapter 49 of WA in the works. Got notified earlier. ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict