Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by stellar87 »

Yeah, I'm not thrilled with the new layout of the lex. It's pretty but like Jade said I don't like how everything is stretched. It's like widescreen...and not in a good way. lol

Mandy, that's so funny about Hannah Montana! Seriously...Rob/Twilight is everywhere.

Tracy - Thanks for the link to the interview to AG! I'll have to read that tomorrow and I'll def. have my fingers crossed that the updates will be up tomorrow too.

*salivates at the thought of new WA chapters*
K, that was a little creepy, but if anyone understands...it's you ladies.

Caryn, you are welcome for the RobCrack my love! I agree it should be illegal for Rob to button his shirt up all the way. YUM.

Okay a few presents before I retire for the night. :)
Ashley talking about Rob. They show her the same magazine they showed Kellan. It's cute.
New old Twilight interview.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Edward_Addict wrote:Ew. Who is hating this new version of the lex? :? *raises hand*

So I was babysitting my nieces and nephew earlier and we're watching the newest Hannah Montana episode (yes, lucky me :roll: ) and there's one part where she's all bummed she missed a big celebrity party because "that handsome, tortured guy from the vampire movie" was supposed to be there. :lol: :lol: :lol: I was like, oh wow. I've seen Rob/Twilight references on Law & Order SVU and Kath & Kim, now Hannah Montana? Too much funny.
Ok yeah I'm not a big fan of the new look either, but I'm sure it will grow on me. Change and I don't really go together well though.
After all, I am a Taurus. Lol.

I get stuck watching that show, too, when I babysit. I'm guessing the boys only watch it for Miley? I hope. Anyway, yeah it's weird
hearing Rob/Twilight referenced on all different kinds of shows. I know I've heard it too, I'm just not sure of where. It's awesome. :D

Nik - Thanks for posting the goodies. I'll have to watch them at home though. Super sad face. You know my difficulty though, so it's ok. Lol.
Love ya lots and hope you have nice "bad boy" dreams. :twisted:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

OMG Kristiner! I'm a Taurus too!!! Ok I got way too excited when I read that. :lol: But yeah, you get my drift about the lex change. Oh yeah, and me, you, and Rob are all Taurus babies. Awww! :D

Actually my nephew hates Hannah Montana, but he's the only boy and my 3 nieces outvote him. So yeah, he's stuck watching Miley. :lol: But he's only 7 so I doubt he's that annoyed with it.

Anyhoo. All those WA chapter names totally have me jonesin' for a cookie. Like, a real one. :roll:
Image Image
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

DarkMuse wrote: Nik - Thanks for posting the goodies. I'll have to watch them at home though. Super sad face. You know my difficulty though, so it's ok. Lol.
Love ya lots and hope you have nice "bad boy" dreams. :twisted:
I can only freaking hope. haha I really hope all three of them are there. haha Maybe even four...or five for all I care. I will take them all. Yeah, I'm being all oooooo naughty. :twisted: :lol:

Oh and along with what Mandy said, I just read that Rob was mentioned on 90210 last night too. haha Apparently one of the girls was talking about one of the other girls saying they went on a date with Rob Pattinson.
He's just thrown in anywhere they can put him. haha Everyone's using the Rob. *sigh*
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Nikki - Oh God. A dream with all 3 of them? Or all 5 of them I should say? Oooooo naughty indeed! Haha.
I can't be thinking about them. I'm at work. That just sucks. Lol.

Mandy - I babysit my flatmate's 2 sons who are 11 and 6. They watch all that Disney Channel crap. I think I posted on Rob #9 one night about how I was stuck watching Hannah Montana. Haha. Sucks to be me sometimes.

And yay for us being Taurus babies! Woohoo! When's your birthday, if ya don't mind me asking? Mine is May 19th. I just barely made it. Haha.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

My birthday is May 8. The supposed day of the Little Ashes release, no?
Hey, Rob's b-day is right in between us! :D
Oh he can get in between us, all right... ;) :twisted:

Oops, sorry. Got a bit carried away there. :oops:
Image Image
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Awesome! um...yeah Rob can be between us all he wants. :twisted: :oops: :lol:

Oh yeah and I want some cookies, too. Real ones. I wonder if there are any left at home? Hmm.

I want more pizza rolls too though. I'm hungry. I know I just ate lunch but I didn't really have much.
Why am I telling ya'll this? Hahaha.

Um....Rob is it.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Kristiner can haz cookie? :lol:

K sorry, had to say it.

I'm not really hungry but I just want something sweet to nibble on. And since Rob's lips (and other saucier body parts ;) ) are unavailable to me at the moment, I feel like some cookies. Although I do have some leftover strawberry cake I made the other day. Hmm....

Oh yes. Rob is the living end.
Image Image
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

"Kristiner can haz cookie?" BWAHAHAHAHA omg that totally cracked me up. I need sleep! Haha.

So I was reading parts of an interview Rob did, and it turns out our Big Love theory will actually work.
I'm claiming one of the 10 spots right now! (I'm also claiming a spot for Nikki. She started the whole thing.) Just sayin...

It took him 90 years for him to find love. Do you believe in love at first sight?

That’s so boring! I think we all have the right to fall in love several times. The conventional idea of love, the idea of being with somebody for the rest of your life and love her forever sounds so silly to me, and so unrealistic. I think you can love ten people at the same time (laughs).
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I am so in line to be one of those lucky 10.
Although I'm guessing he was probably being sarcastic when he said that, as he so often is.
Oh well, a girl can dream.

Ooooh look at that jaw! *drools*

Just because it's been far too long since we've seen this! ;)
Image Image